Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome, new user  (Read 388 times)
NOTRANDOM (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:55:32 PM

Hi, what hoops do I have to jump thru to get on main boards? Looks like exciting boards.

Appreciate it!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NOTRANDOM (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:15:01 AM

Wow, thank you! That not only sounds smart but a good idea.

I wanted to ask a new question. Does the present difficulty rate of Bitcoin mean it will really skyrocket soon?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:31:01 AM

Hi, what hoops do I have to jump thru to get on main boards? Looks like exciting boards.

Appreciate it!

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

NOTRANDOM (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:41:36 AM

Thank you! I understand I need to type deeper and work on my grammar. I also read that link all the way through. I will make sure to help people and to know more about the rules as I go along. Am I doing right?

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:09:09 AM

Thank you! I understand I need to type deeper and work on my grammar. I also read that link all the way through. I will make sure to help people and to know more about the rules as I go along. Am I doing right?

You just need at least 4 hours logged in to post in other sections, you find the time top left on the page.

And welcome. Smiley

nynexx

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:18:19 AM

Welcome!

Four hours? Cakewalk!  Grin Might as well relax, make money, and chit-chat while we wait.

Anyone for a spot of tea? I'll put the kettle on  Wink
ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:24:49 AM

Has anyone here heard about this?
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_bounty

Just something to read while you wait, and also it's just an amazing bit of information.
NOTRANDOM (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:41:41 AM

Excellent! I am sure we can become friends. This place is really amazing with lots of cool folks, underscriptures, and lovely knowledge. I am sure you all know this already.

Here I am.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: