Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Most of the ICO based on Ethereum Platform  (Read 600 times)
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

At ETH fast transaction and the most convenient that in my opinion considerably increases chance of that people will invest even more
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:45:06 PM by ArtisTurba

Hey guys - wanted to inform you guys about our project Artis Turba. Although the ICO phase is already over, development has started and will proceed continuously from here on. It is for this reason that I believe that it offers a golden opportunity for people to participate as the price of the coin is still very low with respect to its potential price.

Check out the ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.msg33404718#msg33404718

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*cMD6lyy9abyzI8nC-mK5Dg.png
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Very difficult question.Actually a few coins, no?I've always noticed that bitcoin prevails and I think that's really the case

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

We are aware that etherium is the second popular coins nowadays. That's why, most of the ICO are based on etherium. Moreover, it has lower value compare to Bitcoin and it has also a big potential to grow in the future.

batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

We are aware that etherium is the second popular coins nowadays. That's why, most of the ICO are based on etherium. Moreover, it has lower value compare to Bitcoin and it has also a big potential to grow in the future.
Yes, the emergence of ETH has greatly facilitated the transactions between people, so that in a short period of time it will be recognized by almost everyone.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Yes, that is correct aside from that we all know that most of the history of blockchain-based currencies and assets, the story has been all about Bitcoin. At a market capitalization remains the most valuable cryptocurrency. But with the rise of a new ‘chain on the — ahem — block, namely Ethereum, and new ways to fund the development of new crypto-platforms with ICOs, which is a choice for a new cryptographic assets class.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Because the ETN platform for the creation of decentralized online services on the basis of the blokchain, working on the basis of smart contracts. Implemented as a single decentralized virtual machine. As an open platform, Ethereum greatly simplifies the implementation of blokchain technology, which explains the interest not only of new start-ups, but also of the largest software developers such as Microsoft, IBM and Acronis. Interest in the platform was shown by VTB and Sberbank, Lufthansa and S7 airlines, and UNISEF international charity.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

It seems to me that the platform itself just initially optimized for the launch of other projects on it. As i recall, ethereum initially laid good scalability options.         
Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Because it is the only platform which specializes with smartcontracts and decentralized applications as of the moment,neo is getting massive too it is called chinese ethereum which offers what ethereum's offering to the community it is literally the upgraded version of ethereum's platform and it is more future proof than ethereum that is why these new projects are being based with neo's platform instead of ethereum.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

ETH is very loyal to hosting the ICO on his platform and helps developers to implement technologies in every way. Openness always contributes to this.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

ETH is a smart contract, and its easy to launch an ICO on eth platform, there are many ico teams who can produce an ico within hours, and I think poeple will lose confidence in ico later
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Ethereum do some great responsibility with bitcoin and with altcoins to embrace the world of smart contract. It is the platform that turn cryptocurrency upside down to gain more popularity of performing job well done towards everyone's desire that meet by ethereum platform. We can see the result in the present.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

i honestly don't know why most of the answers here are repeating "it is easy"! maybe it is just a parrot behavior kind of thing but when i checked and compared ETH with other platforms i didn't find it easy at all! in fact i believe it is one of the hardest ones to create an ICO on! it is complicated, bloated and has a lot of security holes.

the only reason it is used more, in my opinion, is that ETH is more hypes than anything else in the market. sot he ICO scammers want to get paid in ETH not some altcoin that nobody knows about even though it may be so much better like Waves.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
prickly1212

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

No other platform provides consistent support, community and required infra to launch the level of ICO which is required. Hence Ethereum!
thienlonghue

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

It is the only platform at the moment that is so established and that also offers the abilities required by these new projects. Other projects do not live up to the task yet.
Many other platforms that suppose ICO yet. Such as NEO, WAVES, ...etc.
I think that the reason of Ethereum Platform is the most choosen platform because ETH is the biggest coin of ALTS coins and is the first coin suppose smart contract.
You can see more at https://ethereum.org/

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
KupKakes

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Its simple because eth now is the biggest alt coin. And in ethereum blockchain its easy to launch an ICO. And ethereum itself optimized to be used in this kind of projects.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

Hello...Friends

Today lots of ICO's running Online and most of the ICO based on the ERC-20 platform. Why?

Ethereum's blockchain was the first on which technologies of smart contracts and tokens of ERC20 are rather easily realized. During about 3 years it acquired rather big community. The main competitors appeared only 2 years ago. Therefore competitors should use rather great efforts for advance of the blockchain. The amount of capitalization and a daily turnover in the cryptomarket is of great importance. It is sign of relative stability.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Hello...Friends

Today lots of ICO's running Online and most of the ICO based on the ERC-20 platform. Why?

The ether platform is more popular and more convenient for carrying out the ICO. Perhaps in the future there will be serious competitors, but now there are no more optimal options.
gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

In general, it is the only company that meets the needs and has more large investors. I think many client users like it because it allows the client to interact with token and block chains in a fast transaction, and it can use the Ethernet platform when trading or sending tokens.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

ICO's tokens mostly use ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum, because Ethereum's smart contracts currently have a very mature application and ecological foundation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: