Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange crypto platform is better?  (Read 215 times)
captin crunch (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Here is the short review of crypto exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-platforms

What do you think? Which exchange platform is best? please share your experience.

AmericanBit

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Binance is my favorite, I like the fact that it is crypto exchange and does not accept fiat.
tosindesign

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

bittrex is my favorite. bittrex has high security. their support are customer friendly. login details of your history is available. and you can know the ip address use to login to your account per time
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

bittrex and hitbtc are my rwo best choice in crypto exchanges platform, i like the platform because it is easy to trade and search coins, and cheap cost in transactions in ordering and selling my coins. and i like the security features in these platforms.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

Here is the short review of crypto exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-platforms

What do you think? Which exchange platform is best? please share your experience.

Polo doesn't include on the best exchange site right now, and i think that you must try to correcting yuour article again. It looks like the major crypto exchange site just like Okex, Huobi and Upbit is missing form your article. They are all even better than polo, bittrex or cex

And binance migrate to the malta as a new place to continue its business caused by the regulation in hongkong is really strict.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

My favourite ones are BINANCE and BITTREX.... if I have to use FIAT money I use KRAKEN (even if I don't like the interface) and The Rock Trading..
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Binance is the one and only.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

Bittrex is good enough for me, I am using it and is goes well.

P.S. I like your blog you often share useful topics.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Binance and brittex
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Merited by mpufatzis (1)

Decentralized exchange is the best so far in the history of cryptocurrency trading and indeed in the history of virtual trading of any valuable asset. It is only a matter of time before eveyone will catch on to it why? because it 's better!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Bittrex the best crypto platform and a very secured like no other than.
captin crunch (OP)

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Decentralized exchange is the best so far in the history of cryptocurrency trading and indeed in the history of virtual trading of any valuable asset. It is only a matter of time before eveyone will catch on to it why? because it 's better!

Yes decentralization is one of the important factors, agree.

Yana Kiseleva

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

OpenLedger- нa мoй взгляд.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

There is lots of exchange but my personal favorite is binance.Easy to use very handy mobile app great volume.Support also good.i never face a problem with binance.And binance security is Good, I mean not that bad.Ok I also like huobi and kucoin.I really like kucoin everything is good besides some dead coin is listed, Still a good exchange.I huobi also good there community is very powerful a lots of new ideas coming with them clean and easy to use.That's all and yeah I never use bittrex.But many people think bittrex is also good.Thank You.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

In fact, I have used various exchanges over the past year. Favorites are changing all the time. Now I use three.
Binance - this is one of the most beloved and stable exchanges.
КuCoin & huobi- here the fastest appear of new coins. And this exchange is developing rapidly.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

In fact, more and more people prefer to use decentralized platforms (like Idex or Kyber) and me too. Those who will create a first decentralized exchange with fiat withdraws will be very rich and will start a new trend in crypto Smiley
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

in past for my it was a Poloniex, but in end of 2017 he had some problem, and i can`t exchanged
support has a sleeping mode and don`t answered for my questions over month - and i go away

Binance has a some problem- i heared
CEX i don`t use him, but hear good posts

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

I still like Bittrex the most among centralized exchanges. There are some that I am testing and I think they are good too.
I, however, am looking forward to the development of decentralized exchanges. I believe they are the future.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

After reading the site I might agree that those exchanges are the top exchanges right now except poloniex however my favorite is bittrex. I used bittrex for a long time ago and i don't have any bad experience with that like poloniex I believe I'm not the only one who has a problem with it. Their customer service is so so bad if you're sending a support the probability to be answered is zero.
saleem_ch

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

Poloniex is my favorite. Very good interface. In the past it was lagging but now working superbly...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: