Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market capitalization continues to crash. CMT pump??  (Read 79 times)
TranTrongit (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

A sad day with the crypto market. Market capitalization continues to decline. top coins like BTC, ETH, NEX.XRP and LTC have not stopped reducing. CMT has increased.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

It's the end of the world! Save yourself, let's sell all the bags. Ummm, no seriously you can't expect market to climb and never fall, this is no the first nor last time bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will experience something like this. Maybe it will go down within like end of April, maybe see lots of green at the end of the summer. Maybe people are cashing out and trading for fiat to go to vacations etc. Who knows whats up, I am sure that my cryptocurrency is safer with me, than with banks. This is what counts and is the reason I am going to hold and earn more and spend hopefully in the future.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

its quite unfortunate that we are experiencing such in the market, cryptocurrency is struggling and there seems to be nothing that can be done about it we can only hope that we get past the red zone sooner
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

its quite unfortunate that we are experiencing such in the market, cryptocurrency is struggling and there seems to be nothing that can be done about it we can only hope that we get past the red zone sooner

I don't see any big reason for this market dump, well maybe its just part of some regulations by the social sites and other countries. ETH dump, BTC dump, this two great coin are crashing but I still believe they can survive, and in the long run they will make good money for us. March is about to end and I hope April will bring more good news in cryptoworld.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I don't see any big reason for this market dump, well maybe its just part of some regulations by the social sites and other countries. ETH dump, BTC dump, this two great coin are crashing but I still believe they can survive, and in the long run they will make good money for us. March is about to end and I hope April will bring more good news in cryptoworld.

I think very similar, first 3 months were devastating for many people. Starting from the next month, I believe that total cryptocurrency market cap will recover.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

A sad day with the crypto market. Market capitalization continues to decline. top coins like BTC, ETH, NEX.XRP and LTC have not stopped reducing. CMT has increased.

It can't be just going up and up market, so we see that we don't like to expect, that's why we even talking about that right now, but we need to believe in better.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

what do you expect a whole year of green candles? of course there will always be bears after these bulls go tired.The market stability will never be stable so you should expect more movements in the market plus the manipulatons are getting this market more unpredictable! let the weak hands sell their coins and so we can buy more cheap coins today!

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

The crypto market is moving like a yoyo and fluctuate a lot these days. We can clearly see the resistance market cap oscillate around 300 billion USD dollars.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Market capitalization will goes down and down before July comes to us, but i think that's too long waiting and it maybe crash of the market even until that
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

now some traders say that there are 2 scenarios,either in early April, 1-2 weeks up,then you can open the champagne)))and if still on the bottom there's a chance for a few more months to stay in such a poor situation,and kicked out all the all clear from the crypt people

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

Cause there is no really reasons, i think it's just panic everywhere and everybody, and panic is growing more by talking like that thread      
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

The situation on the market is really not encouraging, but I continue to keep my coins in the hope that prices will rise again and the market will be in green. I wonder what are the reasons for this long decline?

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

The situation on the market is really not encouraging, but I continue to keep my coins in the hope that prices will rise again and the market will be in green. I wonder what are the reasons for this long decline?

It's been a tough moments for most of the cryptocurrencies as this is experiencing a bearish market in current situation. However, despite of the dips I still believe that bitcoin will recover it's price in the coming weeks that will also trigger the altcoin price to increase. More people had been optimistic about cryptocurrency that it had given the opportunity to the people to gain good profit.
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

We will watch what's going on next months, I believe bigger coins can get out from that, but we need to give them time.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

This situation is getting out of the control and even i'm going to start panic if it won't stabilize the prices until the middle of April, at least.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

It's high time we start understanding the crypto price movements and stop panicking each time we see red colour in the coinmarketcap. Talking about Comet(CMT) pump, I did a little study about them in their whitepaper and I discovered that the CMT token has great prospects to be able to create impact in the crypto market because of the scalability feature.  I think the market generally will recover very soon because we are about entering the second quarter of the year.

HOMT