Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy xvg?  (Read 222 times)
dashingpro (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

I want to invest in xvg, what do you think?
marcrenton

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

I think, it is too late, here is amazing pump and now, better to wait correction and dumping.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Crypto currency Verge, is one of the most attractive instruments for investment in 2018. The Verge Crypto currency is a crypto currency that was built by analogy with Bitcoin, but with a number of improvements. I consider xvg a promising coin with a progressive future.
kmkfan628

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

can i ask why?

i personally do not see anything about verge that that makes it a worthwhile investment. like maybe there is something i dont know about that i am missing, but if i am not mistaken the main attribute which verge boasts is its privacy. however there are already some very well developed privacy coins with very active development communities. just because it is cheaper per coin does not mean that you will make any more money when it appreciates (or more likely depreciates) in value. verge already has a very high market cap for a privacy coin. if you were getting in on a coin when it is still sub 100 million in total market cap, then it may be more worthwhile (it would also be more risky) because it would have a large amount of room to grow. however with verge, as was mentioned by another person, it would seem that you missed your opportunity to get in on it early.

i think it is a good idea to have as part of your portfolio at least one privacy coin. that way you not only have diversity of coins but also a diversity of use cases. i would personally suggest that you invest in monero (XMR), as it seems to have less volatility than others and appears to be the coin of preference in the dark net markets. i do not endorse buying anything illegal or avoiding taxation through the use of the darknet, but if there are a large group of people who are asking to be paid in a currency then at least it has a steady source of demand.

for you it may be that the best coin is moneroV. i have not done alot of research into this fork of monero, however i do know that it is VERY new still. so it would possibly offer you the best of of both worlds; an established name and use case, as well as being new and having a small enough market cap to have room to grow. just remember this is just my opinion and in no way investment advice since i am no professional in this; and i cant not stress enough how important it is for you to do your own do diligence.

finally in addition to monero i would suggest that you look at both DASH and PIVX. both are very similar in the way that they have masternodes, which offer additional functionality to their coins. if you are making a sizeable investment you should look into their masternode requirements, since owning a masternode is a way of making passive income kinda like a miner would by taking a portion of transaction fees. it is not difficult to own and operate a masternode. all you have to do is own a certain amount of that particular currency, and i believe have a wallet that is open and continually syncing 24/7 (this may be a little more involved, you would just need to do a bit of your own research first).

i hope this helps. i would never recommend verge; i just personally got burned on verge in the early days and since then have gotten the impression that it is mostly a pumper and dumper.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

The XVG appears to be an anonymous token.
You should be careful, because now countries are not particularly friendly to anonymous tokens, so the risk of investing in anonymous tokens is very high.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

XVG is just pump&dump coin so best strategy is to buy it on dips and sell it on highs

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

XVG looks good on the daily chart. It seems that the fall is over and now we see a reversal on the chart.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18566

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

It isn't private, despite being a "privacy coin". They had their supporters give back $75 million of Verge on the promise of an announcement of a partnership - after taking the money, they cancelled the announcement. Verge is a scam.
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

I have kept the XVG, I bought two months ago and I appreciate the XVG, what privacy is needed, buy the XVG will help you rich in 2019
kmkfan628

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

i would say this man hit the nail on its head!!

It isn't private, despite being a "privacy coin". They had their supporters give back $75 million of Verge on the promise of an announcement of a partnership - after taking the money, they cancelled the announcement. Verge is a scam.

Shocked mic drop
kmkfan628

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

...buy the XVG will help you rich in 2019

i would venture to say this statement is everything that is wrong with crypto today. people look at it like its a get rich quick scheme, when the most important thing is what functionality a coin provides or what problem it solves. ANYTHING can go up in value based on speculation. tulips for instance. but it is this idea of having found themselves a money tree which gets people tied up in the scummiest projects like Bitconnect and other lending platforms (and verge lol). some people are investing to be on the ground floor of a revolutionary technology that has the potential to improve the lives of the poorest among us as well as those in the developed world. but others seem to be getting involved solely based on greed and the idea that they are going to make 10,000% interest; when many stock/bond portfolio managers will never make 10% interest. often when it seems too good to be true it is, and those that FOMO hard when everything was sky high in November have went on to lose their shirts...
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Verge is a decentralized currency intended for users who value confidentiality. She improved the original blockade of bitcoin, by using anonymous networks, such as TOR and i2P. It supports several mining algorithms to improve security and ensure equal distribution of reward between the miners.
marcrenton

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

XVG is just pump&dump coin so best strategy is to buy it on dips and sell it on highs
Now, it is pumping a long time, where it will be highest level, before dumping?
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

Invest, before this coin could not even be considered, but updates in the first quarter of this year, plus the update of the leadership should shake it and raise to a level of $ 2. So this is now promising.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

If you want to buy , do want you want to do.
I don't have a lot of information about xvg but I invest that last week and now I waiting for the price increase more.
marcrenton

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

Cryptocurrency forced to perform a hardfork, becouse 51% attack. But price still pumping.
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

The price of XVG is rising and falling fast. If it is not a professional investor, I would not recommend buying XVG.

mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

XVG is worth investing. In recent year, XVG's community development is very good. In many media voting, XVG has been holding the absolute leading edge. XVG is an anonymous coin. Anonymous coins have always been the most popular leibie in the world.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Verge is a decent platform so if you believe this coin you should invest know. But currently all the Cryptocurrencies are down in the market so you should try some other altcoins also make big profit in future. But you should analyse some other potential altcoins try it because verge is cheapest coin so you are not achieve your expecting profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

wish I read this topic sooner Cheesy
but price now just so high, not all time high but... not interested anymore
xvg nearly doubled the price since you post this. lots of people lost their money for this coin. so I think this is not a good time

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: