Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:41:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy xvg?  (Read 222 times)
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

better wait for one more dump!
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

The course XVG, is now growing amid rumors of a partnership with such a large trading giant as Amazon, but the Amazon representatives themselves, while preferring to refrain from comments, will wait for official confirmation or any other news about this coin. If so, if we take, then only on dump.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

XVG is a very good token.
This token is trading heavily on the binance exchange, so I think it's worth investing in.

Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

If the market cap stay like it is for now. I think you wont see XVG under 0.06$ in a long time or after the announcement 17 April. So if anyone wants in on the action now its the time. Who know whats going to happen after the 17. Its going up or down for sure  Grin if the partnership announcement was all FUD from XVG and dissapoint the holders. Than you will see the coin drop and never come up again and thats for sure.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:34 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:40:52 PM by niteroy

I want to invest in xvg, what do you think?
If you have read all available materials about this coin, then you should be aware that Verge is not a private company that exists on Pre-mining coins or proceeds from the ICO. The support of the team is its international community. The project has an active team of developers, open to cooperation with community members. Anyone can write to them and offer their ideas. Another advantage of Verge is that they provide a wide range of secure wallets for multiple operating systems. TOR Android wallet provides complete anonymity when used on mobile devices. I'm sure that by the end of 2018 the price of the coin will be about $2. The forecast is based on observations of the attitude of the crypto community towards this project - traders, are very fond of and support Verge.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

There is a hope a future on XVG so you can buy and also it is good time for buying something that means for xvg it is 2x good time to buy
Alexertor

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

If the market cap stay like it is for now. I think you wont see XVG under 0.06$ in a long time or after the announcement 17 April. So if anyone wants in on the action now its the time. Who know whats going to happen after the 17. Its going up or down for sure  Grin if the partnership announcement was all FUD from XVG and dissapoint the holders. Than you will see the coin drop and never come up again and thats for sure.

That partnership is better to be the truth, because of the recent attack where attacker mined 1 mil$ easily. Dev was relaxed like it was an everyday thing.
I'm concerned and I hope that they will take care of serious things like security.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: