Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 binance & 1 bittrex fully verified accounts + id's from account  (Read 99 times)
B!ttron!k$ (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

2  verified accounts 1 from binance and one from bittrex

escrow welcome

make your offer. i can give the ids with it if you pay extra for it
Whiplash450

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

if I want to buy an account that you offer, roughly for 1 account I have to spend what fee ..? and whether the account has been completely verified in bittrex or binance..?
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

There is no need of buying the account from an unknown user because if you can't verify your account that is shame on you. If you don't submit your verification process how can believe on other details mentioned in those accounts. So don't fall for these tricks and don't by the verified accounts, please.
B!ttron!k$ (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

if I want to buy an account that you offer, roughly for 1 account I have to spend what fee ..? and whether the account has been completely verified in bittrex or binance..?
In both they are fully confirmed. i created it and used it myself for a while. I can give the full details as id or proof or residence if that is needed. Its verified with a belgium account male 28
You can make an offer in pm have alreeady a few

regards

There is no need of buying the account from an unknown user because if you can't verify your account that is shame on you. If you don't submit your verification process how can believe on other details mentioned in those accounts. So don't fall for these tricks and don't by the verified accounts, please.
Taxes, anonymous etc etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: