Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best ICO to invest in 2018?  (Read 18970 times)
arde13

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Great project, you can not pass by! Innovations underlying it are the foundation of multiple growth! Urgently study it and ready to participate in ICO
http://egretia.io/
Kiptum

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Eternal Trusts is the world’s first blockchain platform for deferred purchase of currently unavailable biomedical and other services. The platform allows you to program future transactions on smart contracts and perform them when it becomes available, legal and conforms to ethical standards. Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. There is a great opportunity to be part of this great project by joining ICO NOW !
bibitao60

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Each participant will recommend to you to join the project, which he considers good. But I recommend to use your own head. This will help you choose a good project and gain experience in ICO. Learn to be independent. Here is my list of ICOs to participate: NEX, Hycon, Cardstack.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

many ico jan new and beautiful but just be careful and do not just buy a coin to avoid the scam ico because most ico and scam are so many and so it's better to ask their info or if you have a friend to look at those ico to find out if legit or not
alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

In 2018 you should invest ico such as CMT, MVP, EGT which are potentially higher in this virtual currency market.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

Please suggest me the best ICO to invest in 2018

I think 2018 is the year that the superior ICOs/ projects will rise to the top and the inferior 'crap' projects will begin to die.

With ICOs, be thinking about how the project you're looking at is better than its competitors (or not). NOIZ Chain has an upcoming ICO which I am very excited about because of its superior fundamentals to BAT and Adex, in my opinion. NOIZ is a cognitive ad network which uses three forms of AI to make the space a much more enjoyable experience for both publishers/ advertisers and users through defeating spam bots and making the user's ad experience actually enjoyable, not a headache.

You have to have in your mind the question: where will this project be in 6 months? If there's a good chance it will be out-competed then it might not be a great investment, and on the other hand if it has superior fundamentals in your opinion over similar projects in the space then it might be worth considering and researching further.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

Dakuce is the best ICO to invest in 2018.

Dakuce

The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

Dakuce - ICO Period is from June 12, 2018, to July 12, 2018

Number of tokens for sale (Total: 200 million coins)

Official: 100 million ICO coins

Team: 65 million ICO coins

Angel Investor:   25 million ICO coins

Airdrop-bounty: 10 million ICO coins

Minimal transaction amount: 10 USD

Tokens exchange rate

First Week : 1DAKU = 0.14$

Second Week : 1DAKU = 0.15$

Third Week : 1DAKU = 0.16$

Acceptable currencies

ETH, BTC, LTC

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Here you have to take yourself and be determined, because everyone recommends exactly what he does himself, well, according to what he himself believes!
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

I would recommend Dakuce.

Dakuce

Dakuce is focusing on giving a perfect and powerful Cryptocurrency exchange platform that not just incorporates cryptocurrency trade but also can be utilized for other fantastic benefits. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange which is secured and trustable to all traders. Dakuce has to deploy DApp and smart contract based on the blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies will make traded to fiat currencies. Dakuce gives beneficial rebates and high returns to the Dakuce token by investing. Toward giving transparency on market data in their exchange, all the digital currencies will be on genuine market rates and will be involving no manipulations in it.

For more information: https://dakuce.com/
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Chozun 途赞 an established startup and Chinaccelerator (Asia’s leading accelerator) alumini. They have an innovative beta product already generating revenue in market, a solid founding & wider team who have worked together in various iterations for over 6 years and strong product roadmap. I've attached their link in case you want to check them out. https://chozun.com/en
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

you can see what i campaign now  Grin
blockshipping.io is a choice  , a nice ico with a great ico rating from any website ico rating
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

I think you should pay attention to the following ICO projects like the Smart Containers and the World Bank Bit. These ICO are the best at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

For sure that everyone will suggest to join the project that he thinks is the best!
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. More and more folk every day are getting curious about Dakuce and how it is unique, in this world full of good-for-nothing startups and scam ICOs. We have decided to make a list of three things that make our project stand out in this monotonous landscape, and that will convince you to be a part of our vision.

For more info visit: https://dakuce.com/
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

It depends on your mind, you can not depend on others. If you want to depend on other, it's better for someone who's experienced. Like looking at ico rating sites like ICOBench, etc.
moriadwarf

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

I was trying to get a shot at some promising token with limited funding requests, however I was not able to detect any notabily unique chance at present.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

It is best to invest in long-term projects, successful in the short term, I think there will be only scam projects. The market doesn't to grow, therefore, after listing everything is getting cheaper.
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

I really love Omega. Omega one is a new token that is going to be launched in the final phases of the year 2017 or start of 2018. Omega one is going to be the latest and cheapest way of trading cryptocurrency and tokens. It is a platform, which is going to solve the problem of illiquidity and hacking. It will provide users with a decentralized execution platform that will trade across every cryptocurrency exchange.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Check out this aswell:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockgrain-mountain-state-trialing-blockchain-beer-tracking-system/
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

There are a lot of projects you should at first follow some projects you like more, follow their threads here, social media and then you will see perspective.

I started to follow this one, take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3506863.msg39933820#msg39933820

rating is not bad, so let us see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: