Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best ICO to invest in 2018?  (Read 18974 times)
SuperBazooka

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Hedera Hashgraph Raises $100 Million, Claims $6 Billion Valuation

Hedera Hashgraph, a U.S. based distributed public ledger that plans to offer a cryptocurrency, a file storage service and a smart contract platform, has raised $100 million from institutional and has announced a valuation of $6 billion.

The company announced on Twitter that it is currently offering tokens at $0.12, the same amount that investors – including institutional investors, employees and management – paid in its recent funding round. The price offering reflects a $600 million valuation as a 10% first-year circulating supply.

A company source noted in response to a tweeted question that the source code will be open review, but not open distribution. The distribution will be limited to ensure stability and prevent forking.

The platform plans to launch its network in the next month and provide early access to certain partners.

Crowdsale Targets $20 Million
The current crowdsale hopes to raise $20 million, the company noted on its website. The accredited investor verification process began on Aug. 1 and will complete by Aug. 1 or when the target is reached. The offering will be conducted according to SEC regulations as a private placement.

Some tweeters questioned how a $6 billion valuation can be justified for an unproven technology.

Nearly 200 Hedera Hashgraph “ambassadors” have run over 80 meetups in cities worldwide, reaching 5,000 attendees, the company noted on its website.
https://www.ccn.com/hedera-hashgraph-raises-100-million-claims-6-billion-valuation/
yukisakura00001

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

I suggest you check out WOM token. For me, their project is very interesting. They are doing airdrops right now.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Go to IcoGuide.com for selection of good projects, I do not think that there is only one good project which can be nominated as the best, but at least there are not paid rates, and it will make process of selection easier.
krat0s2019

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I suggest you check out WOM token. For me, their project is very interesting. They are doing airdrops right now.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Great timing. I was looking for airdrops. Better to check this one out so that I can do some research on this. Smiley
yukisakura00001

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

Great timing. I was looking for airdrops. Better to check this one out so that I can do some research on this. Smiley
I heard that WOM tokens airdrop is already finished.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

I can only form projects I believe in, before I invest I make sure look at their whitepaper, team, concept and road map. I think this ICOs looks good

1. Fantom
2. Quarkchain
3. Usechain
4. Nex

Not sure if each will bring me money, but I hope

Before investing it is good to check whether the company has an reputable people for the further development of the roadmap after they complete the ICO. In the beginning, everything seems to be very interesting but as things progressing, it is impossible to guess.
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

why don't you investing in TOP altcoin now. Their price is very low. Bear market will over soon and altcoin will rise up too. Some altcoin i can show you is QTUM, STRAT, HT, EOS... top coin is lower risk than ICO.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

A very large number of similar topics and questions on the forum? Have you looked at them a little? There are as many tips as there are projects. How to make a choice here? The answer is one, think with your own head. This will help you avoid other people's mistakes and gain invaluable experience.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

ethereum gone down. and I am alwys investing to XRP and Naga. naga is under de ico price. you can check it hold it.

Sorry, friend, if you answer it must be in line with the topic and title.

Maybe you can point to this answer here, you can check my signature, there are Bitgoals and all of them can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4447485.0
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

There has been a lot of initial coin offering icos this year 2018 some where great some where okay while some where just not good at all.  Well as for me my best is mobu although it still in at the moment
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Hello guys!

I need your ADVISE.

Please suggest me the best ICO to invest in 2018

I personally like the Project run by Amazix. Not sure you guys heard of it but it has a product already. At the same time, the project aims to bring more welfare and aid to people who need it effectively. I think blockchain is going to better in the future and bounties run by them is on the right path.
Inmusik_Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

Be part of an elite music community! Join Inmusik!

Want to know what blockchain can do for music?
Read more to find out. https://medium.com/@inmusikofficial/what-can-blockchain-do-for-music-10dbaefb9909

#InMusik #FutureofMusic #Crypto #blockchainmusic
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 07:22:30 AM by Jamesdila1

i think ORET token will be the perfect ico for 2018. its connecting Gold mining and blockchain technology. Best thing is its backed by a company ( Paraguay Mineral Mining S.A )

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

For me i would suggest to look and research on security tokens because the SEC will implement strict regulation on ICO'S so the security ones will have a greater chance of succeeding compare to utility tokens. I feel that security tokens will boom in 2019.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

now there are a lot of ICO ratings that might help you to choose the best ICO this year, so I suggest you can see in various types of ICO ratings because if I suggest a coin I am afraid if I make a wrong suggestion.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

There are many new ICOs that are good for investing, but you must be able to do research. In the Bounties forum, you can find a very good ICO project. You must find a project that has a professional gift team and manager and has a good experience.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

For me i would suggest to look and research on security tokens because the SEC will implement strict regulation on ICO'S so the security ones will have a greater chance of succeeding compare to utility tokens. I feel that security tokens will boom in 2019.

I also heared that etf denied bitcoin due to poor security measures  therfor you are right .   if a crypto or ico will foccus more on security implementations , i think they will become easily more succeful because they can get an easy support from reputable companies , organizations , people , etc ..

So far we dont know yet on what ico are the best on 2019 because we arent done on this year ( 2018 )  .   
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:43:35 AM

You should do your own research to find good ICO. because that will helps you to avoid scams and choose good potential projects. as a part of it asking from others is a good thing. I personally like the ETHA project. ETHA is the first Blockchain-Based Remittance Platform for Innovative financial services. Quite interesting and uncommon project idea and they have a good partnership. I hope it's a very good project. So DYOR on this project. you would discover the potential. good luck mate.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

Frankly speaking, in 2018 there were a lot of projects that really aroused interest, but as a result of the fees there were scam projects and no one can do anything about it to this day. I think we should do something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: