Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][RLZ] - Railz - The Future of Machine2Machine Negotiation  (Read 3275 times)
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Is the maximum number of 1000 reached for the twitter bounty??

I doubt that. But there are other bounties also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!

Spread the word to all your friends!
killer9966

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

What would you say is the biggest advantage in using blockchain in M2M negotiation? Is it the scalability and redundancy options?
Luke Sherwood

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

What would you say is the biggest advantage in using blockchain in M2M negotiation? Is it the scalability and redundancy options?

You hit the nail on the head with that one, Also Security.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Is the maximum number of 1000 reached for the twitter bounty??

Since they already have almost 9k twitter followers,i would say they reached the cap.But better just try and register,maybe its still opened.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Yeah it would be bad if you could hack into machine network.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

How to apply for signature campaign,as i dont see any links ,or signature codes that are needed
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Is there a video bounty?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

How would you ensure the security?
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Through blockchain features, every step in communication would have to be validated.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

Through blockchain features, every step in communication would have to be validated.

One of the perks of blockchain. Governments tend to implicate that the technology is something that is secretive, but in reality, everything is out in the open.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

One of the perks of blockchain. Governments tend to implicate that the technology is something that is secretive, but in reality, everything is out in the open.

Yeah, you could actually call a blockchain the chain of trust.
bibliobusz

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Yeah, you could actually call a blockchain the chain of trust.

Thank you, that actually makes sense if everything is validated.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

So, I was checking your website and I see you have a whitepaper and a yellow paper. What's the difference?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

So, I was checking your website and I see you have a whitepaper and a yellow paper. What's the difference?

A White paper is authoritative reports that inform readers in short to understand complex issues, solve problem and make right decision. In government terms, A white papers are presenting government policies, legislation and public feedback. In B2B Marketing terms, A white papers are long-form content designed to promote the products or services from a specific company. B2B white papers are generally used to generate sales leads, establish thought leadership, make a business case, or inform and persuade prospective customers, channel partners, journalists, analysts, or investors.

Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

Probably even catastrophic for some companies.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

cmdr1, I will be Talking to the Node 4,5 and 6 submissions this week.

kezsmann, The Node 1 bounty is full, it hit the max amount of submissions. Node 2 is live right now, go sign up!

bioneckrale, Good luck friend.

VasilijeMitu, Yes the whitepaper is the basics, the yellow paper is the technical overview.

Desmozgenes, Hahah! thank you! we try and keep on top of it, the core team is here and working every day.

SRBYN, The CEO and CTO are no strangers to the business world, based in the City of London with a wealth of connections, while we have no official partnerships at the moment this is one of the key tasks set out to be fulfilled after the ICO, I have no doubt they can pull the rabbit out of the hat in regards to partnerships.

Website - Team - WhitePaper - YellowPaper - Roadmap - http://railz.org/

Twitter - Updates - Bounties - https://twitter.com/RailzOfficial

Thx for this clarification, much appreciated.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

kezsmann, The Node 1 bounty is full, it hit the max amount of submissions. Node 2 is live right now, go sign up!

VasilijeMitu, Yes the whitepaper is the basics, the yellow paper is the technical overview.

Desmozgenes, Hahah! thank you! we try and keep on top of it, the core team is here and working every day.

SRBYN, The CEO and CTO are no strangers to the business world, based in the City of London with a wealth of connections, while we have no official partnerships at the moment this is one of the key tasks set out to be fulfilled after the ICO, I have no doubt they can pull the rabbit out of the hat in regards to partnerships.

Thats true,since you are located in London it gives you many bussiness oportunities to get partnerships.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

A White paper is authoritative reports that inform readers in short to understand complex issues, solve problem and make right decision. In government terms, A white papers are presenting government policies, legislation and public feedback. In B2B Marketing terms, A white papers are long-form content designed to promote the products or services from a specific company. B2B white papers are generally used to generate sales leads, establish thought leadership, make a business case, or inform and persuade prospective customers, channel partners, journalists, analysts, or investors.

Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value.

I would like to see tldr version,onepager,i think people would like that,some fast and easy way to get all important info about the project.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Thats true,since you are located in London it gives you many bussiness oportunities to get partnerships.

London provide great opportunity for partnership and great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: