Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][RLZ] - Railz - The Future of Machine2Machine Negotiation  (Read 3285 times)
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

How is exactly this high throughput achieved?

I gues  it has something to do with data compression.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

I would be interested in seeing some examples regarding this machine connectivity.

Yes some show-casing would be good.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Hello Bitcointalk,

Thanks for all the questions!

How do you plan to cover those few months between ICO end and beta release?Few months is long period in crypto world.

This will be a very busy period for us!

We plan to List RLZ on multiple exchanges, the first directly after the ICO ends.

The Railz protocol still requires development, that is obviusly a priority.

Acquire early adopters amongst major industrial firms, this will represent a major step.

Promote Railz to innovative small and medium-sized enterprises, many new SME's will require a protocol like Railz to build on.

Continue to build the Railz team, we cant do this without good people.

And of course, distribute the airdrops and allocated tokens, you want them right?

This is some great news, keep them coming!
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

I would be interested in seeing some examples regarding this machine connectivity.

I think we will have to wait for that as according to the roadmap beta is coming later this year
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

I think we will have to wait for that as according to the roadmap beta is coming later this year

They have a couple of videos on their site where they talk a little about it. I know it's not what you were asking for but it's a start.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Hello Bitcointalk,

Thanks for all the questions!

How do you plan to cover those few months between ICO end and beta release?Few months is long period in crypto world.

This will be a very busy period for us!

We plan to List RLZ on multiple exchanges, the first directly after the ICO ends.

The Railz protocol still requires development, that is obviusly a priority.

Acquire early adopters amongst major industrial firms, this will represent a major step.

Promote Railz to innovative small and medium-sized enterprises, many new SME's will require a protocol like Railz to build on.

Continue to build the Railz team, we cant do this without good people.

And of course, distribute the airdrops and allocated tokens, you want them right?

Can you tell us more about exchanges you plan to contact?
Luke Sherwood

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

Hey, so I can say we can list with 1 major exchange within days of the main sale closing.

We have the option to list with some other less established exchanges too.

I cannot announce further details other than that yet, but I will be able to let you know before the main sale opens.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Hey, so I can say we can list with 1 major exchange within days of the main sale closing.

We have the option to list with some other less established exchanges too.

I cannot announce further details other than that yet, but I will be able to let you know before the main sale opens.

Great to hear that,and yes,team signed NDA properly,so even this info is is appreciated!
descuri

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

Please check the yellow paper on the website - http://railz.org/

Or check out this video on achieving high throughput - http://railz.org/high-throughput

Thank you for this video, I'm also interested in this part I will watch it Smiley
Luke Sherwood

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Announcing!

Railz and Winjit - a partnership that makes sense.

Winjit, a technology engineering company and pioneer in the development of modern cutting-edge products and solutions in the areas of trending technologies including Blockchain, Fintech, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the IoT across various industries. Backed by a strong R&D, Winjit provides end-to-end services from conceptualization & optimization to provide real-time solutions.

Railz’s goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organize into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention.

Together we can develop a language for robot conversations, to enable machine2machine negotiation for the IOT economy on the Ethereum blockchain.

VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Announcing!

Winjit, a technology engineering company and pioneer in the development of modern cutting-edge products and solutions in the areas of trending technologies including Blockchain, Fintech, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the IoT across various industries. Backed by a strong R&D, Winjit provides end-to-end services from conceptualization & optimization to provide real-time solutions.

Railz’s goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organize into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention.

Together we can develop a language for robot conversations, to enable machine2machine negotiation for the IOT economy on the Ethereum blockchain.

Awesome job team,these kind of partnesrhips will boost sale for sure!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Or check out this video on achieving high throughput - http://railz.org/high-throughput

Thank you for this video, I'm also interested in this part I will watch it Smiley

I've watched the video. Apart from some specific words that I couldn't handle at that point, it was explained in a pretty simple way. Thanks!
Luke Sherwood

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

Announcing!

Thanks! we think so!
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

I've watched the video. Apart from some specific words that I couldn't handle at that point, it was explained in a pretty simple way. Thanks!

Hehe I got about halfway through and had to rewatch it Grin
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Announcing!

Thanks! we think so!

So this is a verified collaboration? Good job!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Announcing!

Thanks! we think so!

This is some serious partnership. Looks like we have a quality ICO here.
Luke Sherwood

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Announcing!

Thanks! we think so!

Hey, yes!

This is a verified collaboration, you can check Winjits twitter - https://twitter.com/winjittech

Or LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/752463/

innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

They have a couple of videos on their site where they talk a little about it. I know it's not what you were asking for but it's a start.

Every interview is valuable for information about ICO.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

I'm not sure how bundling actually increases throughput...and how would it be calculated which ledger have to be in a bundle?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

Announcing!

Thanks! we think so!

Hey, yes!

This is a verified collaboration, you can check Winjits twitter - https://twitter.com/winjittech

Or LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/752463/

Thanks for the link. I will chek out their website to see more info about the collab. Sounds interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: