Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need A BitCoin PHP Developer  (Read 655 times)
btcconnect (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:30:58 AM

I'm making a simple bitcoin faucet like project. A user will fill out required forms or perform required tasks. It will either be a dropdown menu or a required field, and after each submission, the user will press, "Ok."

They'll have to input their address everytime, so we can make sure we only push through one transaction for the desired amount, and we can bypass having to have a whole log in session for the user.

So simply, a person does something, they press ok, required fields are verified, their address is logged, we call on the blockchain API to disperse funds, and it's done.

The other will be an e-mail API call. A user signs up and gets x amount of BTC, but the transaction is only sent when the email is verified. I have an email database set up now. I was thinking that the "subscription success" page could host the PHP file. One IP address can only enter an email address every ten minutes (to provoke email spam).

And that's it.

I'll pay you 5 BTC or 800 USD. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours worth of work for an experienced programmer.

If you do well, there is a LOT more for you to do with me, and I've got plenty of BTC.

Cheers,

Me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:14:53 AM

I'm making a simple bitcoin faucet like project. A user will fill out required forms or perform required tasks. It will either be a dropdown menu or a required field, and after each submission, the user will press, "Ok."

They'll have to input their address everytime, so we can make sure we only push through one transaction for the desired amount, and we can bypass having to have a whole log in session for the user.

So simply, a person does something, they press ok, required fields are verified, their address is logged, we call on the blockchain API to disperse funds, and it's done.

The other will be an e-mail API call. A user signs up and gets x amount of BTC, but the transaction is only sent when the email is verified. I have an email database set up now. I was thinking that the "subscription success" page could host the PHP file. One IP address can only enter an email address every ten minutes (to provoke email spam).

And that's it.

I'll pay you 5 BTC or 800 USD. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours worth of work for an experienced programmer.

If you do well, there is a LOT more for you to do with me, and I've got plenty of BTC.

Cheers,

Me

If you are willing to pay 5 btc for this, then I can do it for you. Please pm me with all of the info. BTW it will be done in php.

Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 10:28:43 AM

Hi btcconnect,

I can help you with that.
maccb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:51:51 PM

And that's it.

Cheers,

Me

Hello,

We provide dedicated developers at a very affordable rates the best part developers will work with you in your time zone and would be connected to you via US based phone number, Skype and other monitoring tools.

Dedicated Developer- $2000/month with 40 hours work in a week and as per your requirement we can modify the plan.

For more info on our dedicated developers please check this link :- http://www.codingbrains.com/Hire/index.html

Please also check our portfolio and website-

http://codingbrains.com/portfolio/cbp/
www.codingbrains.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: