Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: youtube and blogger have started blocking ICO ads  (Read 438 times)
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

a subsidiary of google.com. namely youtube.com and blogger.com have started blocking videos and articles that contain elements of ICO, tokensale, and Altcoin. then how is your prediction for the future of altcoin?
I think google prohibits ICO because currently google can't filter of ICO. Google doesn't want to blame later on because they let ICO, tokensale, and Altcoin that lead to fraud (scam project), because more scam project popping cause the level of trust in google will decrease if they keep it
for future of altcoin is very difficult to predict now, we can only hope the crypto developers can find a solution and situation will return to normal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirawantirinjana (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

a subsidiary of google.com. namely youtube.com and blogger.com have started blocking videos and articles that contain elements of ICO, tokensale, and Altcoin. then how is your prediction for the future of altcoin?

The future of crypto is bright. But for scammers and shady ICO trying to steal honest peoples money hopefully their future is counted. Google and Facebook are just trying to protect their users from obvious scams and money grabs.
it may be true what you say I'm sure google does not want to intimidate its users if there is no good reason. they just want to protect their flatform users from money loss
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

hahaha they cannot stop evolution. really good teams will find a solution how to get money for their projects. Maybe ICO will change their mechanism or such dinosaurus as google, twitter etc. will lose their positions. we will see.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

I think it's not good news that more and more social media are restricting the advertising of ICO and the money market.
Because the whole market is starting to be vulnerable, any bad news could lead to a big drop.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

I do not believe in this news, because from last week there was news that a number of social media banned the ICO ads in its place and until now it has not happened yet, so I conclude here all the news about the ban on advertising on social media is HOAX.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

I feel like this is probably hoax. I think that they cannot completely ban ico review videos as they are working also for youtube's revenue. Anyways ico ad bans aren't that bad if its about general ad put on site visually.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

What Huh

It is so bad news.
Social media like Facebook Twitter and other is blcoked ads.
Now, YouTube and Blog is block to.
What will happend to Cryptocurrency when is true.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

If big companies like youtube and google blocked crypto-related materials, there is a great chance that  the price of Coins will keep on dropping and dropping. And it would be really hard for everyone of us to keep the price up , once social media advertisements are blocked.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

This will not stop icos from advertising. Icos would have to be careful and truthful to their program and not be deceitful in whitepaper. In situations like this, the very best will shine and be recognized in the world of icos. Advertising might not be in these known social networks but telegrams, altcoin forums etc.
mirawantirinjana (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:32 AM

I feel like this is probably hoax. I think that they cannot completely ban ico review videos as they are working also for youtube's revenue. Anyways ico ad bans aren't that bad if its about general ad put on site visually.
I also initially thought that this news was a false story, but some youtube channel accounts that advertised ICO have proven to be a du blocker, I was so scared about my channel which may also be blocked
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

Another reason to pissed off at BitConnect... it was fun to laugh at them for a while, but now they are probably a big part of why this is happening.  Many of those people who lost money are blaming the bloggers and youtubers instead of taking responsibility for themselves.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

That may be one of the reasons why the market is down too, less advertisements because of the banning of ICO related ads throughout the Social Media. I’m not sure how they are able to promote their ICO’s anymore and for sure it will have a very big impact to the market too.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

it's true today I saw and heard some news about youtube channels and blogs that are blocked by youtube and google because the content in their videos and articles contains elements of crypto currency, and reportedly many will take the legal path for the incident

Maybe this is the main reason on why Bitcoin price was stock up between $8,000 to $11,000 that it wont accelerate to reach $12,000 that maybe many investors and holders are now afraid of what will be the impact if the advertising of Crypto currencies and ICO will be limited. How much more if the Twitter will join the group? i think it will create serious additional problem with the ICO especially the scam projects.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

bad news for any upcoming ICO's i think its time to regulate any altcoin project to submit first thier true identity before them to allow conduct an ICO.

beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

bad news for any upcoming ICO's i think its time to regulate any altcoin project to submit first thier true identity before them to allow conduct an ICO.
Yes, this is indeed a bad news, and I also believe that as time progresses, more and more countries will introduce some policies to monitor ico.
The cryptocurrencies encountered a bad time now.
But just hodl the coin you have had.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

I think its time We quit the melodrama behind all these bans, for no one is against crypto, as someone just quoted, these are just norms and policies being put in place temporarily, getting a sense of a truer picture, and will all change with better clarity. Till then let us not add fuel to fire!
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

On one hand google is trying to ban ICOs ads in the name of fraud prevenetion (which is actually nt enough ) on the other hand there is news of google trying to build a blockchain based product. Hope this is not a concerted effort to drive the competitors out of market.

As for fraud revention, we surely need a decntralized authority for taking down such fraud projects. There are many off late and often investors are stuck with them . Hope credibility and sanity shall return soon.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

From a few days, when there is an issue that google banned ads crypto. I can still see the advertisements of ICOs on youtube.
is this really not banned?
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

Will,this information can make feel the community in panic situation, but when i open the you tube and blogs site now the advertisement of cryptocurrency is still there and always pop up, thats why  i conclude that maybe this  information is hoax and no relevant because until now  i can see many advertisement about the digital currency and any other kinds of ICO advertisement.
monkeyrage

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

Worrying imo if they are really blocking content about altcoins, why would you even want that? And why would you block alts and not btc?
It's on a totally different level than blocking ico or ponzi scam ads.
What about tokens that are true 'Utility Tokens' and not an 'Alt Coin' at all??  Meaning - The Token has actual
utility' and is not trying to be an alternative currency (Alt Coin) and is doing what Blockchain is all about??
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: