Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About real state of cryptos  (Read 417 times)
neuro25 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Hi all. What do you think about this idea - is it possible to actually use crypto for daily payments?
read on medium

give your opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Right now, no, they're not accepted in enough places and it doesn't make it a possibility. In the future, definitely. The biggest roadblock right now is volatility and that should decrease in time. The technology is there and it's proven it can be a better and cheaper alternative as long as scalability issues are resolved.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

Ok so that appears to be some naive article. If someone is accepting cryptos over POS, obviously thats their way of making cryptocurrencies.They are not changing the world. And never will the government of any country allow some cryptocurrency to surpass their own existing money. They will for 100% sure issue some rules and regulations over the functioning of these cryptos.

And about cryptos being used as normal moneg and not as speculative investment and gain tool, I would say that if thats tha main motive of bitcoin, whats wrong with your credit card and debit card? They are digital aswell, they allow you to carry just a card and not a whole lot of cash. Why bitcoins  or any other cryptpcurrency in the first place!!

Cryptos or for that matter bitcoin came i to existance not just because it is digital, but because of the phenomenal system it has in the background which is the blockchain mechamism. The fact that bitcoin would never face inflation, that it is decentralised and is irreversible are the features that make bitcoins distinct and different. If it was to be used like any other money, there wouldnt be this hype in the market. Its the speculations that bring about profits, be it bitcoins or evem stock market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

the current state of crypto is in bad condition. some social media and crypto prices are currently falling. we can only hold it. I think we do not need to add more investment in crypto, we better wait until its price can be recovered.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

the current state of crypto is in bad condition. some social media and crypto prices are currently falling. we can only hold it. I think we do not need to add more investment in crypto, we better wait until its price can be recovered.
I don't agree. This is the moment to sustain the market, the price is low and you can buy bigger volumes of cryptocoins, we have to belive in it no matter the times.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
Merited by syaripudin (1)

This is a good topic in my opinion.

Seeing the bad situation that brought big changes to digital cripto money, this is very influential to the income we invest cripto money.

We lose a lot of cripto money because the price of cripto money is still down.

Unlike if we see the news in the media, people argue about the use of cripto money.

For bitcoin use may be used as a daily payment tool in the form of bitcoin debit card.

It would be very beneficial if there is a change in the digital world tecnelogi about using bitcoin as a digital payment tool ..

And can also be used for other online payments, everyone will be happy with the development of cripto money as a digital payment tool.

And it's time for this world to grow for the advancement of the whole community in the world with digital tecnelogi which is very helpful for us all.

will help the development of the digital world that is very helpful for everyone in the world.

Perhaps the state government has also prepared new ideas for the advancement of digital money investments.

Many changes from yesterday with the development of future cripto money, hopefully this year to be better cripto money development future investment.

Thanks for everyone who has helped develop the future cripto money.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Hi all. What do you think about this idea - is it possible to actually use crypto for daily payments?
read on medium

give your opinion
my opinion about the use of crypto as a daily payment tool does not agree, because the price is not stable, it is less appropriate when used as a means of daily payment. cyprto is more precisely our place to invest.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

And about cryptos being used as normal moneg and not as speculative investment and gain tool, I would say that if thats tha main motive of bitcoin, whats wrong with your credit card and debit card? They are digital aswell, they allow you to carry just a card and not a whole lot of cash. Why bitcoins  or any other cryptpcurrency in the first place!!

Do you even understand how Bitcoin works? Credit and debit cards are connected to your bank account. Every time you buy something, your account is checked whether or not you have enough funds to pay for your purchase. Everything is done automatically, everything is digital. Theoretically, bank could change the number of money you have deposited. Also, governments can decide to print more money without any coverage. Cards are really convenient in use but we have to think if the convenience is worth a higher risk of hyperinflation. Most cryptocurrencies have deflationary nature, they have fixed supply which can't be change unless the vast majority of network agrees.
ranjau

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

I am of the opinion that using crypto as a daily payment tool is not possible for now, as there are still many people who do not know about this bitcoin, let alone the unstable bitcoin price.
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

for me, we need some centralized cryptocurrency for payments as a start. it will be a stepping stone for mass adoption of cryptocurrency including decentralized one's like others said one main problem of cryptocurrency is volatility many establishments won't accept it if it does not guarantee an increased profit or same, But if the price is fixed and more advantage compare to other wireless transaction many will adopt.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

For crypto to be used as a payment the price has to be stable. No one wants to accept $100 of bitcoin as payment in the morning for it to be worth only $90 in the afternoon.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

for me, we need some centralized cryptocurrency for payments as a start. it will be a stepping stone for mass adoption of cryptocurrency including decentralized one's like others said one main problem of cryptocurrency is volatility many establishments won't accept it if it does not guarantee an increased profit or same, But if the price is fixed and more advantage compare to other wireless transaction many will adopt.
Volatility is not a problem. On many exchanges, there is a mechanism for instant deals. There's a price lower but at this price you can sell coins instantly. This is convenient for trading and will help the seller avoid losses from volatility. The main problem is the speed of transaction confirmation and its price. When the bitcoin price was at its highest point, the transaction price was about $ 50. How can I make purchases at this price? We don't buy houses or cars every day.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

read on medium
give your opinion
Theoretically, the purpose of cryptocurrencies is to replace banks and make deals easily for all over the world.
This concept faces several difficulties:
  • Technical aspect: Some of these currencies can not be used as a daily payment method. eq(Limited network of bitcoin)
  • Economic aspect: Many sites and governments do not directly support these currencies.
  • Legal aspect: The laws are still being updated about these currencies

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

I am of the opinion that using crypto as a daily payment tool is not possible for now, as there are still many people who do not know about this bitcoin, let alone the unstable bitcoin price.
Right, many people doesnt know about this cryptocurrency. It cannot be use as daily payment because for now the situation were not certain. Other cannot easily use this crypto even in the future because of too many things unresolved to make it happen.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

There are still many people who do not know about this bitcoin.I think that using crypto as a daily payment tool is not possible now, it is necessary to leave the price of unstable bitcoin aside.My opinion about the use of crypto as a daily payment instrument is unacceptable, because the price of bitcoin is not stable.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

read on medium

give your opinion
I think it is too early to make any conclusions, lets wait until governments consider if they accept, or they ban Bitcoin and what will happen to the economy. But I agree with the article author that people have forgotten about the true purpose of cryptocurrencies and turned them into trading and investing objects, this must be altered somehow.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

read on medium

give your opinion
That's impossible because people are more comfortable using fiat to trade goods and purchases, where everyone around the world there are many who do not understand current technology or are not concerned with this issue, it is still a long way to go, where there is still much to consider before going back to discussing like the thread you made.
does not mean it will not be realized at this time maybe the next few years can happen take time to realize it all.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

read on medium

give your opinion
My opinion does not agree, because most people are too comfortable to use paper money rather than digital money. besides the cryptocurrency price is very unstable, very difficult if used as a means of daily payment.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

read on medium

give your opinion
It is very possible for crypto to be used for daily payments. As the crypto world grows each day, its acceptance by people increases. I know of a school and a supermarket here which accepts bitcoins as medium of payment/exchange.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Right now, no, they're not accepted in enough places and it doesn't make it a possibility. In the future, definitely. The biggest roadblock right now is volatility and that should decrease in time. The technology is there and it's proven it can be a better and cheaper alternative as long as scalability issues are resolved.

Seems like you didn't read the article, it all talks about the ability to use bitcoin on daily payments basis, not if it's being accepted or something like that.

The answer is simply Depends.
If the whole world will start using bitcoin for daily payments then we will have a problem because the bitcoin network is not ready to handle so much traffic, but on the other hand, if a small amount of people will use the network for making payments on a daily basis then it's going to work.

Bitcoin network can handle about 3.5Tx/Sec max at this point( talking about on-chain transactions), so anything beyond it is going to make transactions to be uncompleted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: