Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 02:19:32 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token vs shares?  (Read 136 times)
ico.picker (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:58:33 AM by ico.picker

Hello, cryptocommunity!   Wink

I have a question about ICO. I need your opinion!

Situation:
There is an idea to create a project that will be interesting for all cryptoworld. It can be helpful for many ICO projects. The project have a strong business idea (when we make the announcement, you make sure of it). The project will be development on blockchain technology because it really need it. But there is one difficult thing - our project need only blockchain without own cryptocurrency. We thought about creating token and using it as a payments, but it's a hard way for all our future users.

Question:
How will you treat the classic structuring of the deal? I mean, to invest not in tokens, but in stocks. If you buy our shares you will get part in the company, the right to vote, legal security, etc.  We will raise money for development product with excellent quality and concentrate only on it, not for promoting our tokens.

An objective evaluation of this approach:

Advantage:
1. Investors will take a part in blockchain project in a regulated legal fold
2. Other things being equal, the stock is more expensive than the token, because gives the ownership
3. The project team want to work under the regulation, and therefore will work on the result. In return, we hope for increased trust and support.

Disadvantage:
In this part, we want to talk about time. There is only one serious disadvantage. When you buy our shares, you will stay with us so long. Because, the model of Binance is not working with us. You can sell your shares only when we find a strategic investors or sell a project. But it can be after three years minimum.

As for me is so interesting to buy shares. But I would like your feedback.

Thanks,
for your attention

P.S. Shares will be sold for both Fiat and the crypt.
olgaXIII

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

Sounds good. Main question what is the idea of project)))
ico.picker (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Up
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

your idea is very good and wise, let alone to help many ICO projects. you also intend to comply with existing regulations by obeying the law and you are also working hard to try to convince us to trust you.
I applaud your persistence in making a business.
but I think it will be difficult to attract investors to join your project, even though your project is good in the long run but I think it's a long enough project to look for a profit.
we can only sell our shares when you have strategic investors, but if there is no strategic investor what we can not sell our stock even though it's been long enough, so who will be the responsibility here?
do we have to wait until there is strategic investment?
thanks.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

very good, this sounds so interesting
ico.picker (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

your idea is very good and wise, let alone to help many ICO projects. you also intend to comply with existing regulations by obeying the law and you are also working hard to try to convince us to trust you.
I applaud your persistence in making a business.
but I think it will be difficult to attract investors to join your project, even though your project is good in the long run but I think it's a long enough project to look for a profit.
we can only sell our shares when you have strategic investors, but if there is no strategic investor what we can not sell our stock even though it's been long enough, so who will be the responsibility here?
do we have to wait until there is strategic investment?
thanks.

Actually, we offer a standart venture deal. It is a new kind of deal with blockchain using. Yes, for investors it can be long. But value of bussiness is created long and it is normal. Many ICO’s doesn’t have an except promises.
Their tokens price is not justified. There are only hyipe and speculations. Why do you need it?

Yes, our deal is long. Yes, you will have a problem with selling your stocks. But you will posess a business and it will be a good busines. That is way we think you can sell it over the counter deal in the last resort.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: