Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Up or down from current Mtgox prices? ~$205  (Read 1171 times)
cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:52:58 AM

We recently saw bitcoins nearly break its own previous record and as expected corrected itself before that ever happened, coming back down to ~$190 and then back up to ~$205 which is where we are now. 

Now that the unit value has stabilized (relative to past couple weeks) where do you think it is going next?

Since April 2013, the charts reveal that its gradually but consistently increasing in value with minor dips along the way, a pattern that makes for great investment opportunities).

So the question is, do you think it continues to move up gradually from $205?   Or does it still have a ways to go down first?

Maybe I am not looking in the right section, but I was kinda surprised by how few price speculation threads I could find on the first pages of these sections, so I thought it would be fun to start one... for the current price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

We recently saw bitcoins nearly break its own previous record and as expected corrected itself before that ever happened, coming back down to ~$190 and then back up to ~$205 which is where we are now. 

Now that the unit value has stabilized (relative to past couple weeks) where do you think it is going next?

Since April 2013, the charts reveal that its gradually but consistently increasing in value with minor dips along the way, a pattern that makes for great investment opportunities).

So the question is, do you think it continues to move up gradually from $205?   Or does it still have a ways to go down first?

Maybe I am not looking in the right section, but I was kinda surprised by how few price speculation threads I could find on the first pages of these sections, so I thought it would be fun to start one... for the current price.
Do you think the price will go down after the difficulty very high now ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cjspiller28 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:54:43 AM

Do you think the price will go down after the difficulty very high now ?

I assume you are referring to the difficulty of mining ?
1Pakis

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:19:05 AM

How much do want to invest?

If you want to invest triple digits in fiat go all in.
If you want to invest quadruple digits and up, then buy some now set limit buy orders all the way down ~165$ and go all in if we break 260$ on bitstamp.
That's what I would do if I was out of the market.

Tips are welcome at this address 18DVZkpSwmejPjekX3QMKvRRtR8Bfx65LN.
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1092

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:58:31 AM

How much do want to invest?

If you want to invest triple digits in fiat go all in.
If you want to invest quadruple digits and up, then buy some now set limit buy orders all the way down ~165$ and go all in if we break 260$ on bitstamp.
That's what I would do if I was out of the market.

It's relative. Double digits could be a lot for some people, while quadruple digits could be nothing for some other people

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:13:20 AM

Up.

The only reason it hasn't gone up for a week is it really couldn't: it was growing too fast and needed a break. That break is about to end, and then it seems strongly that we will rise. I'm guessing Tues/Wed we'll break out upward.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:21:51 PM

There's no way we're going down, we've proven our stability many times over the last couple of months. Interest is continuing to rise in Bitcoin.

Once someone becomes a Bitcoiner, they rarely lose faith. The concept is amazing.
waltermot321

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:16:09 PM

Down,

Its time to come down from profit taking...

billington.mark

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:27:11 PM

One big market order is all it takes to swing the market either way. The trick is to be ready to take advantage of each by not being 'all in' with bitcoin or with fiat if at all possible. its nice to see big numbers on the screen but until you want to cash out either way, it doesnt make sense (in my mind anyway!)

point being, it doesnt really matter if the price goes up or down... as long as it doesn't sit still, im a happy bunny.

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:54:54 PM

Up. We had our little period of correction and profit-taking last week.

It's time for the inevitable, relentless growth to continue.

Yes, I'd like the price to dip a bit more for a while so I can buy more while they're still cheap, but that's just wishful thinking.

More realistically, the price will keep going up.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:54:40 PM

i believe the moon is up

ok
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:11:14 PM

Posted this in the wall thread:

Rising wedge on very little volume following correction... but (shrug)... I dunno...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: