Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the theme of the next bull market?  (Read 287 times)
vivinamie (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

up up
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

I think the next bullish market that will determine the all time high is adoption and that will also determine the fate of cryptocurrencies. I think bitcoin the dominant cryptocurrencies maybe adopted by many companies in months and years to come and we are waiting for the next bull run which may start very soon. If bitcoin is adopted by companies like amazon there is no way it will not tringer buying power.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I don't know there was a theme for the last bull run, I thing the question should be for what is the them for the current bear market. I don't like playing with words because this is a real business for me, some few people are smiling currently because they are making some profit which is what I am looking to catch whichever direction the market move
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

Privacy coin will take some shiny spot in the future. That is what I think it will be a good path for future coins.
Regulations are coming to and with regulations, recognition comes too. More people will get involved.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Of course we cannot be sure what will be the next theme. What I am expecting is the innovative new projects listed on especially IDEX are going to explode.
All DEX systems will kill the old EXs.
I am not expecting increase on the old project that haven't improved themselves so much to increase a lot. Such as: SIA, DGB, REDD...
They all have new rivals right now with motivated devs and solid platforms.
Last but not least, of course, platform coins: Stratis, Ardor (one of the most undervalued old coins), NEO...

Goo Bulls go goo
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Privacy coin will take some shiny spot in the future. That is what I think it will be a good path for future coins.
Regulations are coming to and with regulations, recognition comes too. More people will get involved.
That's right, I heard a lot about the good news about crypto. The necessary services have accepted payment by electronic money, some banks have accepted bitcoin and some large countries are supporting bitcoin. There is a lot of good news regarding bitcoin, which is a very good sign for cryptocurrency and I am very happy about that. My current life is dependent on cryptocurrency.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

i think the next bull market will start with a new altcoin, or possibly one of the old ones that is not even in the top altcoins. we may start seeing some serious change and a huge pump and because of the rise of that altcoin from a very low price to a huge price and also because of the fact that it will come into top coins and probably become number 2 we can see the bull market start up real nice.

it certainly wouldn't be the first time though. the top coins always keep on changing because the pumpers always move on to new coins that have low value to get the most profit out of them.

--looking for signature--
BigProfitDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

soon will be led by ETH

chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

I am not sure about the theme but i will be happy for any bull market, this bear market has lasted for much longer than i expected:-(

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Latest post somewhat wrote many important things. Yes I agree that 2018 will be year of decentralized low fee dividend sharing exchanges. I also strongly believe anon coins will be god damn useful in 2018 and will do higher than ever.
Of course it is good that we are entering the new era of DEX, but from another side if a lot of people will switch from centralized exchanges to DEX, Governments around the world are likely to take tough measures to regulate.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

Latest post somewhat wrote many important things. Yes I agree that 2018 will be year of decentralized low fee dividend sharing exchanges. I also strongly believe anon coins will be god damn useful in 2018 and will do higher than ever.
Of course it is good that we are entering the new era of DEX, but from another side if a lot of people will switch from centralized exchanges to DEX, Governments around the world are likely to take tough measures to regulate.

Now we are in the questioning stage, it will take more time to regulate all these changes in the market. In the present situation, we don't how we have to react to the market, even regulation will take some more time to keep track all these things.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

If bitcoin network scales right, that would be a major push upwards for cryptomarkets. As of now, no one really thinks they can bypass 100 tx/sec.

Credits will be doing 1 million tx/sec.
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

If bitcoin network scales right, that would be a major push upwards for cryptomarkets. As of now, no one really thinks they can bypass 100 tx/sec.

Credits will be doing 1 million tx/sec.

but credits No project is adopted, so he will not succeed
last github update is 20 days ago
i think it's 93 mi air
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

I think the next bullish market that will determine the all time high is adoption and that will also determine the fate of cryptocurrencies. I think bitcoin the dominant cryptocurrencies maybe adopted by many companies in months and years to come and we are waiting for the next bull run which may start very soon. If bitcoin is adopted by companies like amazon there is no way it will not tringer buying power.

I agree with you very much. I think that lightning network will be widely adopted except time.
Apart from btc and eth, what other altcoins are likely to be widely adopted? Do you have a portfolio?
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

i think the next bull market will start with a new altcoin, or possibly one of the old ones that is not even in the top altcoins. we may start seeing some serious change and a huge pump and because of the rise of that altcoin from a very low price to a huge price and also because of the fact that it will come into top coins and probably become number 2 we can see the bull market start up real nice.

it certainly wouldn't be the first time though. the top coins always keep on changing because the pumpers always move on to new coins that have low value to get the most profit out of them.

You are very correct. Can you recommend potential coins?
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

hi,every smart guy

The last  bull market was mainly hyped as a public independent chain(2017 year), what was the theme of the next bull market hype?
I don't think that all coin will rise. How do I catch the speculative coin?
What kind of sector will be sought after by whales?

Public independent chain is the Theme for the bull market last year? this is the first time I heard there is such a theme for that ATH period, where did you get such information about the theme? any links? of course, not all the coins that are listed on CMC as well as some tokens from ICO's will rise, although some recent coins will pump from the season of the bear market it is not the basis that it will stay tough, it is not necessary to establish some themes for the next bull run.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Only whales can answer your questions. Only they know when the bull market will begin and what will become the reason for this. We can only guess and make predictions. Now we must keep faith in crypto.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

I think new theme will be like: legalization of cryptocurrency in different countries. Or some news like this. I mean if we need uptrend it can change only amazing news!

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
vivinamie (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

up up
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: