Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I saw doing bitcoin while watching minglanilla cebu philippines sugat show.  (Read 105 times)
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Literally i never thought that bitcoin is widely spread in our area since i have seen someone posting or browsing the btt forum. I have seen it with my two eyes that includes his username. I was not able to tell him that i have also a btt account since i was also enjoying watching the annual sugat sa minglanilla dance showdown contest. The event was spectacular with the inter barangay category and inter town category. The event was really great with the dancers showcasing their talent in dancing. And also while watching the show i have also posting some post on the forum threads doing weekly reports for bounty. I am both happy with the event and bitcoin. This is one.of the good thing that btc has offerred. You can use doing btc on your convenient time or any time you would love to. How about you what is your experience doing multi tasking doing btc and other activity?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Literally i never thought that bitcoin is widely spread in our area since i have seen someone posting or browsing the btt forum. I have seen it with my two eyes that includes his username. I was not able to tell him that i have also a btt account since i was also enjoying watching the annual sugat sa minglanilla dance showdown contest. The event was spectacular with the inter barangay category and inter town category. The event was really great with the dancers showcasing their talent in dancing. And also while watching the show i have also posting some post on the forum threads doing weekly reports for bounty. I am both happy with the event and bitcoin. This is one.of the good thing that btc has offerred. You can use doing btc on your convenient time or any time you would love to. How about you what is your experience doing multi tasking doing btc and other activity?
i was in an event regarding city safety and security forum with our counterparts in other cities when the speaker has paused for a break and had to answer his phone..since nothing to do in my chair then i take my Ipad in the bag and start to browse bitcointalk and check the forum about news and making some task for signature campaign when someone's speak from behind and asked me that "is bitcoin price recovered?"so i turn my head and look at him but i saw our secretary .for all this years i didnt know that were both involving in cryptocurrency,it made me feels like having another friend from this forum..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: