Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Justice  (Read 259 times)
morge (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

The law of Criminal is the whole peraturan-peraturan that determine what banned and included in a criminal offense, as well as to determine the punishment what could be dropped to do. Is this walked fair in the country you? I want to know
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

What we call criminal law broadly refers to federal and state laws that make certain behavior illegal and punishable by imprisonment and/or fines.
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

The law of Criminal is the whole peraturan-peraturan that determine what banned and included in a criminal offense, as well as to determine the punishment what could be dropped to do. Is this walked fair in the country you? I want to know

Justice is not an achievable state in the world we live in. Regardless of laws, judges, rules and society norms, they might seem that they all aim for justice, but in reality, they are not.

I know things work in this world according to many advantages, and disadvantages, in most cases we might call it "luck"... these advantages and disadvantages can differ, from the judge having a good mood/bad mood, to the society and the centuary you are living in.

Take a look in history, try to count the souls lost due to injustice, wars, slavery etc... The world is filled with injustice throughout our history!

In my country, no powerful/rich man can be sentenced with justice, and trust me its the same all over the world even in USA regardless of what it may seems...

Where is justice? In my opinion, and what I hope for, justice will be found after death, once we meet our creator, or get judged by him.

we exist in this life for a reason, and its not just making money and creating work, that is just roads. the real destination has to equalize all the misery and injustice we faced in this world. Regardless of your religion, you must believe that this world is not based on justice, it is based on personal decisions.

Do not look for justice in this world, look for the reasons we exist...only then you will find justice. Be true to yourself when you look in the mirror...

Open for Rent
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

I think the law in my country is firm, but its law enforcers are not firm / wrong use of power.
how could it be fair if a thief in order to sustain his life could be exposed to 15 to 20 years. whereas corruption officials who many menyengsuju people can go out into prison as he pleased.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

I'm sorry, but what is "peraturan"? Google doesn't help.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Justice is often times sharp downwards and blunt upwards. Justice often favors the rich people, and kill poor people. this happens in many countries.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

I honestly say that the law in my country is not so fair to the people, in reality the law is pointed down and dulled up, meaning that the law is very catchy and ensnare for the lower layer society and vice versa does not strike and snare for the upper layer society , perhaps because of the large number of corruption collusion and nepotism in law enforcement environments so that the law can be bought cheaply, that's my opinion about legal justice in my country
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Well for my country seems fine the law over the justice , but some of the law seems unfair because of what if its a frame up or not , its seems fine on the other side but , the other side too sems quite unfair mostly on the poor ones , amd to be honest i guess lot of us know the money is the key to bring justice , if you have lot of money you will have a chance but what if the poor ones , so thats why im trying to say , God see us equally , and even though we have a law regarding the equality , it doesnt applied though. Why we cant see equally , why we look or base on the money or the backgroud or the standard of a person.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Heybeehee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Justice is the legal or philosophical theory by which fairness is administered.
The concept of justice differs in every culture. An early theory of justice was set out by the Ancient Greek philosopher Plato in his work The Republic. Advocates of divine command theory argue that justice issues from God. In the 17th century, theorists like John Locke argued for the theory of natural law. Thinkers in the social contract tradition argued that justice is derived from the mutual agreement of everyone concerned. In the 19th century, utilitarian thinkers including John Stuart Mill argued that justice is what has the best consequences. Theories of distributive justice concern what is distributed, between whom they are to be distributed, and what is the proper distribution. Egalitarians argued that justice can only exist within the coordinates of equality. John Rawls used a social contract argument to show that justice, and especially distributive justice, is a form of fairness. Property rights theorists (like Robert Nozick) take a deontological view of distributive justice and argue that property rights-based justice maximizes the overall wealth of an economic system. Theories of retributive justice are concerned with punishment for wrongdoing. Restorative justice (also sometimes called "reparative justice") is an approach to justice that focuses on restoring what is good, and necessarily focuses on the needs of victims and offenders.
loveb

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Justice is the legal or philosophical theory by which fairness is administered.
The concept of justice differs in every culture. An early theory of justice was set out by the Ancient Greek philosopher Plato in his work The Republic. Advocates of divine command theory argue that justice issues from God. In the 17th century, theorists like John Locke argued for the theory of natural law. Thinkers in the social contract tradition argued that justice is derived from the mutual agreement of everyone concerned. In the 19th century, utilitarian thinkers including John Stuart Mill argued that justice is what has the best consequences. Theories of distributive justice concern what is distributed, between whom they are to be distributed, and what is the proper distribution. Egalitarians argued that justice can only exist within the coordinates of equality. John Rawls used a social contract argument to show that justice, and especially distributive justice, is a form of fairness. Property rights theorists (like Robert Nozick) take a deontological view of distributive justice and argue that property rights-based justice maximizes the overall wealth of an economic system. Theories of retributive justice are concerned with punishment for wrongdoing. Restorative justice (also sometimes called "reparative justice") is an approach to justice that focuses on restoring what is good, and necessarily focuses on the needs of victims and offenders.
Great answer!
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

no human being can be fair to the law of law .. only god that is the most just, all-knowing, all-great
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Laws are made in order to uphold justice and at the same time human rights. Victims have human rights and that is why they have the privilege to file a case or complaint against the accused. But the accused have also a human right and so even if they are in jail they are also well taken care of. But the real problem is within the loopholes of the law since many criminals will just hire good lawyers to win in the court.
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Justice is an art of mind. Everyone justice of its own activity. Basically it works philosophically to the criminal. Justice is ethical matter. Everyone needs rights of justice. But most of the people can't get it. So we need proper legal justice to establish a positive society.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Our own life should be based on " justice " then only we can expect justice from Courts or others.

Court justice can be spoofed due to lack of Proofs, But our own life based on Justice can't get spoofed.

** FREE SPACE **
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

Today there is less and less justice.Everything is upside down.Many people have lost their lives for that.Justice has become unjust today.All people want justice to be won, but it's impossible.There are many people who want to succeed in the wrong way.So we all have to work hard to make it right.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

in the life or society. There is no fairness and justice symbolizes benevolence. We couldn't ask because that is life.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Justice is for all people not for those who have in an upper class society...  Everyone should to have it because as a human...  We have a right...  We are born equal...  And also we are born here fair...  Everyone of us should promote justice...
tinkerman

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Justice is often times sharp downwards and blunt upwards. Justice often favors the rich people, and kill poor people. this happens in many countries.

I would argue that Justice is not the right word to use for this sentence, rather you should substitute that with "Law".

Justice is a vague term, and is a matter of perspective. It could mean differently for different people.
The perspective should come from the victim. IMO, should be something like "the minimum punishment to the perpetrator, that will allow the victim to be at peace with himself"
tinkerman

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Anyway since we are on the topic of Justice, and we are in bitcointalk BTC, let me give a shoutout to:

https://kleros.io/
https://kleros.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

=D
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

Perfect justice must be doled out by perfect beings. Us being imperfect humans, we don't have any idea how to dispence such justice. We have all these talks about death penalty being the best form of punishment but then again what if justice given was incorrect. What if we sentence the wrong person. Then again, i go back, our justice system is so fickle and corrupt that unless you're filthy rich  then you're justice will be delayed, only to be given by a diety.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: