Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My recent alt purchase...  (Read 174 times)
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

Given the "cheap" BTC price, I went in and bought some last night and re-invested it by buying the following alts...

ICX
VEN
NEO
RPX
QTUM
REQ
NANO

I already hold these before (out of my 24 coins) and just strengthened my position on them.  These coins represent 7 of my top 8 holding and chosen for (both short and long term) growth potential.  I believe these will outperform BTC or ETH growth wise but I could be mistaken.

Critique welcome.
And the ripple does not bother you, what can one say here that everyone buys in their capabilities. You have both promising coins, the same neo and nano and quite cloudy with an incomprehensible future. Well, let's see who will be in the bull market a new diamond.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

The list of alts youv got there is quite strong.Most of them.Neo and Icx are easy to trade with as well due high volume.If you are just a holder,wait till btc dancing finishes,and youl might see nice profits by end of this year

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Nano is good coin which is said to be next litecoin in making so we can relay on Nano coin purchase for long-term growth
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

My stupid advice is not to buy any alts any more in this not-her-not-there market. Just keep your baskets as diversified as they are. And then keep adding on to the big coins. Bitcoin. Ethereum (I do not like it but there you go). Litecoin. Everything is too risky now. Floors look like floors until new floors are found in basements we never thought would exist again. You buy more alts and you "sell" Bitcoin too, so it is a double edged sword, is it not?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

Given the "cheap" BTC price, I went in and bought some last night and re-invested it by buying the following alts...

ICX
VEN
NEO
RPX
QTUM
REQ
NANO

I already hold these before (out of my 24 coins) and just strengthened my position on them.  These coins represent 7 of my top 8 holding and chosen for (both short and long term) growth potential.  I believe these will outperform BTC or ETH growth wise but I could be mistaken.

Critique welcome.
And the ripple does not bother you, what can one say here that everyone buys in their capabilities. You have both promising coins, the same neo and nano and quite cloudy with an incomprehensible future. Well, let's see who will be in the bull market a new diamond.

I am confused.  Ripple is XRP...I got RPX. Wink
Poink (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

My stupid advice is not to buy any alts any more in this not-her-not-there market. Just keep your baskets as diversified as they are. And then keep adding on to the big coins. Bitcoin. Ethereum (I do not like it but there you go). Litecoin. Everything is too risky now. Floors look like floors until new floors are found in basements we never thought would exist again. You buy more alts and you "sell" Bitcoin too, so it is a double edged sword, is it not?

I am in the opposite side, I believe in newer good alts more than the "big" coins.

Re: bottom, yep...no one can really tell where it is so we go with our gut.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.  Such is life.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

IMO, I think NEO and QTUM are the best choices at the moment. But it's still fine when you sepated your capital into 5 or 6 cryptocurrencies like this. Luckily for you, I checked the price on coinmarketcap and all of them are increasing. LOL. What a lucky guy. But I think you only should hold NEO and QTUM for long term and all the others should be shortterm holding

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

ICX
VEN
NEO
RPX
QTUM
REQ
NANO

Critique welcome.
you forgot to add credits on your portfolio. The price is undervalued right know and when beta is released you can  no longer buy cheap credits, price as of now is 0.64$.
preshpr1nce

Merit: 60

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

ICX
VEN
NEO
RPX
QTUM
REQ
NANO

Critique welcome.

Nice list dude, I can't fault any of those and I can say a few (the others I've not followed) have really good buy in prices right now.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

i invested in Waves lately. it seems to me to be a good high potential coin for the future like eth was some days ago  Wink
Lastsamuraj

Prontapay

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Nice list youv got there.All of them solid projects.The only thing is ,what kind of profit you are after?Most of this coins a very high market cap,so i doubt it will be x20+.maybe x5 due btc dipping since new year

Poink (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 01:11:31 PM by Poink

Nice list youv got there.All of them solid projects.The only thing is ,what kind of profit you are after?Most of this coins a very high market cap,so i doubt it will be x20+.maybe x5 due btc dipping since new year

I will be happy with x3 (portfolio average) and x5 will be awesome.  I don't really dream of x20, if it comes, that is great but I am a realist. I've had some coins that did and a few on this list might (from lowest purchase amount).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: