Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worth investing ETC?  (Read 578 times)
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

ETC is a good coin, but ETH is better than ETC. ETH is second in leading in crypto market. So eth is more worth investing.
My poin in here is I can see ethereum more usage than Etc. It has more potential than etc, yes the second leading cryptocurrency and we could observe that eth has also more supporters other than altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

I don't think it will grow as much But  Its price is quite stable. ETC is  undervalued and it is very reasonable now. if you want to longterm investor it can pick up in your list . and hold it  i think its promising coin low risk so no doubt about  that.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

ETC is a good coin, but ETH is better than ETC. ETH is second in leading in crypto market. So eth is more worth investing.
My poin in here is I can see ethereum more usage than Etc. It has more potential than etc, yes the second leading cryptocurrency and we could observe that eth has also more supporters other than altcoins.
ETC has no purpose at all. There is no a lot of people are using it right now. ETH will move to the hybrid and then ETC will stay at the same place to be the next place for the miners in the future. that's another useless fork coin with pump and dump.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

ETC has no purpose at all. There is no a lot of people are using it right now. ETH will move to the hybrid and then ETC will stay at the same place to be the next place for the miners in the future. that's another useless fork coin with pump and dump.
ETC is useless now, but I`m going to bet on ETC because after ETH will be switched to POS, lots of miners will support ETC.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

Hi,

ETC is priced quite low at the moment and was wondering if its worth buying into ETC?

What price can it go too in future? Is it better than ETH?

Please let me know your thoughts?

Thanks

IMHO you need to wait for a time. I agree that now ETC in green. But I'm not sure that this increase will last a long time. Within a week or two it will be clear what tendence will be for ETC.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

I think even the price of ETH has fallen sharply, so it is not a good choice to buy ETC.
Because even in a bull market, ETC still doesn't have a good increase, so I'm not optimistic about this token.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Hi,

ETC is priced quite low at the moment and was wondering if its worth buying into ETC?

Thanks
ETC and ETH both are worthy investment and it will raise 40 USD in end of this year. But Ethereum is better  than the ETC because Ethereum is always promising Platform so peoples are looking to trusted platform. I think already you are decide your way so you should continue your plan. But Ethereum is occupy the most of the consumers.

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks
If you buy in red market or on dump, it is a good to buy. However Ethereum is still better than ETC because it is more proven and as you can see, it has more community support than ETC. But you can still profit from it just make sure you are updated on the news about ETC.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Yes , It is a good invest to buy ETC now. I went in at $29.00 and the price has dipped to $16.00. So you can see that  if you buy now in no distance time you will be in profit because the price will soon reverse.
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

some excellent responses.

I definitely know now is a good time to buy, it can go lower but it would be silly to risk waiting any longer in case it goes up quickly.

I will split my $1000 into buying 1 ETH, some ETC and NEO.

(Love NEO, missed the forker when it was around $12)

Thanks
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

ETC and ETH both are worthy investment and it will raise 40 USD in end of this year. But Ethereum is better  than the ETC because Ethereum is always promising Platform so peoples are looking to trusted platform. I think already you are decide your way so you should continue your plan. But Ethereum is occupy the most of the consumers.

We can not make sure that etc is good or not but time will anwer everything but as we know we just need to speculate and etc has good market cap so i think it will be good choice beside of etherium.
But if i can choose, i will prefer to choose etherium and Neo to my investment.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

I think Etc is worth investing in also, cos it is one of those altcoin that I believe is gonna gonna turn out good when the dip is over. This coin has so great potentials which will save its holders from running into loss or shame.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

Etc have the potential of course, always follow the fluctuation price, if i have to invest i am not so interested. I would prefer other coins like neo, eth, and also ten. I just see the more potential in coin 3 compared to etc.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Although the current cost of ETC is significantly lower than that of ETH, the growth of its rate is still impressive. The most important reason for investments in Ethereum Classic is its current market value. ETH is currently "frozen" around $700 for a coin, while ETC at its rate below $35 still has huge potential for growth. This also means a much larger profit potential in case of growing attention to the ETC.
jaymor11

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Not at this time because 1) there isn’t a great reason to invest in it, and 2) there are great reasons to invest in other coins (opportunity cost).Something you should always look for in an investment is a compelling and durable reason why this coin is going to take off. Having researched the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap, I’m aware of many reasons to invest in many other coins, but ETC is not one of them.Also, if you don’t know, a hacker has about 1/3 the total supply of Eth Classic. That’s why Etherium broke off was to reverse the hacker’s theft. So, you also have a bad actor with a large portion of the coins.Overall, it’s a speculative investment. It may very well go up over time, but I don’t see any reason to invest in a older currency that had problems which lead to major theft over the plethora of other coins without that problem, without a better version out, and that solve monumental problems on their own.Essentially, even if it pays off in a speculative manner, it’s unlikely to pay off nearly as much as many others and for that reason, although I own a dozen currencies, Eth Classic is not one of them today.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Etc is like Eth they are connected to each other if one goes up then the other one will follow. For me ETC is cheap as of the moment especially they have Callisto platform it's a separate blockchain that is based on Ethereum protocol. i love the way ETC has gone through.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

ETC is the "younger brother" of ETH and I think it will remain forever. It is a good project, which is developing well, but today it does not have the potential of its elder brother Ethereum. With the market downturn, however, the price has dropped a lot and is a good buying opportunity
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

I prefer ETH or other potential coins.
Because ETC price is very expensive, ETC is a fairly stable coin and I think ETC is not suitable for trading.

Try VIB or POWR, they are much cheaper and potential.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

That's really hard to predict ETC price in future. But honestly i truly believe in the coin and maybe it can reach 500$ and more. IMHO
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks
IMO ethereum is still good than that ETC because indeed ETH still popular nowadays since the price in the market becomes cheap , and now it looks still promising for long run ,  'cause the fact is more investors nowadays  keep monitoring the price to go more deep before to buy and it will surely pump back again which is when it gains enough strength  that's why I'm still believing that ETH still has a potential to rise.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: