Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠  (Read 24963 times)
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Hi developers! Any news about the project? Downloaded and installed your application for Androyd (WBB). The application is convenient. I like.
When will the exchange work?
How is the purchase of a European bank going?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldBitBank (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

Hi developers! Any news about the project? Downloaded and installed your application for Androyd (WBB). The application is convenient. I like.

We are very glad to see that you like our app. The exchange starts in January.
We are going to arrange a webinar in the nearest future. Follow us, soon we will announce the date. We are looking forward to answering your questions online personally. thank you
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I am very impressed with WorldBitBank, until now there are many banks / similar projects. I really believe that this bank will turn out to be a new high-quality product

Thank you for support, friend
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Merited by zhuravskij3 (2)

Attention!!
The conversation with WBB team will be held on our YouTube channel, on 23.08.2018 at 17:00 (Kiev) You can talk live to the team of developers and ask any questions. Please join the conference on YouTube!
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

If all the permits for the bank are received then this will be exactly great success. Usually the project comes out with a loud name, but in the end, no documents that allow them to deal with cases do not. Here everything is different and much more positive.
zhuravskij3
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Attention!!
The conversation with WBB team will be held on our YouTube channel, on 23.08.2018 at 17:00 (Kiev) You can talk live to the team of developers and ask any questions. Please join the conference on YouTube!

THANKS!!!
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

The World Bit Bank project will create a group of cryptocurrency banks by acquiring existing banks in different countries (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia) to service cryptocurrency customers.

To deliver the full range of financial services, World Bit Bank will include the following:

a leasing company;
an insurance company;
a cryptocurrency fund.

Read more: https://wbb.io/file/images/137/4/White-Paper-World-Bit-Bank-EN-8.pdf

Don't forget to join ICO (Sept 1st)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Laurensa

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

many of the conveniences that will be provided by this project if later it can be successful and internalized, I am sure all those involved here will always work together compactly for the sake of this project, and the ICO will also be interested and successful in reaching the target
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

The change this project will bring to the cryptocurrency community will be huge.  Is world bit bank holding and ICO I I would like to participate
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

The World Bit Bank project will create a group of cryptocurrency banks by acquiring existing banks in different countries (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia) to service cryptocurrency customers.

To deliver the full range of financial services, World Bit Bank will include the following:

a leasing company;
an insurance company;
a cryptocurrency fund.

This requires a lot of money and connections with the regulator. Do you have enough money to turn these dreams into reality? Still need to achieve the permission of the regulator and this is probably even more difficult than buying financial institutions.
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

If all the permits for the bank are received then this will be exactly great success. Usually the project comes out with a loud name, but in the end, no documents that allow them to deal with cases do not. Here everything is different and much more positive.

Thank you so much

WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

many of the conveniences that will be provided by this project if later it can be successful and internalized, I am sure all those involved here will always work together compactly for the sake of this project, and the ICO will also be interested and successful in reaching the target

Thanks. We hope it will
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

The change this project will bring to the cryptocurrency community will be huge.  Is world bit bank holding and ICO I I would like to participate

We appreciate your participation. Thanks
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

a leasing company;
an insurance company;
a cryptocurrency fund.

This requires a lot of money and connections with the regulator. Do you have enough money to turn these dreams into reality? Still need to achieve the permission of the regulator and this is probably even more difficult than buying financial institutions.

We already have permissions. Enough money? it depends on your support...
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

World Bit Bank will have a mobile banking application that users can use to facilitate international payments. This app will cut transfer costs by 90% and reduce transaction times to “about three seconds”, according to the official whitepaper. World Bit Bank plans to integrate their mobile banking app with PayPal, PayTM, Apple Pay, and other payment solutions.
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

quarter 3 today if see roadmap wibcoin.
waiting for work this month roadmap.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

We are going to arrange a webinar in the nearest future. Follow us, soon we will announce the date. We are looking forward to answering your questions online personally. thank you

It's greate!
It is visible when the project is developing!
I will follow your news and update the application. Thanks for your work. I hope you make the world a little better.
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

World Bit Bank will have a mobile banking application that users can use to facilitate international payments. This app will cut transfer costs by 90% and reduce transaction times to “about three seconds”, according to the official whitepaper. World Bit Bank plans to integrate their mobile banking app with PayPal, PayTM, Apple Pay, and other payment solutions.

That's right! thanks for information!
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

quarter 3 today if see roadmap wibcoin.
waiting for work this month roadmap.

ICO starts on 1st of September. Everything goes smoothly and according to our plan
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

It's greate!
It is visible when the project is developing!
I will follow your news and update the application. Thanks for your work. I hope you make the world a little better.

It's our dream - to make the world a little better. Your support can make our dreams come true. Hope they will come true.  Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: