Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New European Multicoin Pool was set up, please test and report ...  (Read 2423 times)
Sanweb40 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:34:09 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 08:53:41 AM by Sanweb40

Hello,

so i've free ressources so i set up a multicoin pool (BTC/LTC/FTC) and i was affraid, when every one can test them for fine any tuning.

Coins mined directly to cold storage - coins are never stored on any pool infrastructure!

Bitcoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9328; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 0.2% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool
Litecoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9327; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 0.6% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool
Terracoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9329; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 1% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool

Additional Coin Pools planed.
please let me know, what can i made better and which other coin pools did you want in the future.

Best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kha0S

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

What a joke. With so many themes to choose, you get EXACTLY the same theme with the LOGO?  Huh

Hello,

so i've free ressources so i set up a multicoin pool (BTC/LTC/FTC) and i was affraid, when every one can test them for fine any tuning.

Coins mined directly to cold storage - coins are never stored on any pool infrastructure!

Bitcoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9328; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 0.2% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool
Litecoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9327; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 0.6% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool
Terracoin Pool; Stratum; p2pool.eu.com:9329; no merged; ASIC ready; dynamic difficulty; PPS; daily auto payout; no registration needed; 1% author donation fee, 0% fee for pool

Additional Coin Pools planed.
please let me know, what can i made better and which other coin pools did you want in the future.

Best regards

GIVE-ME-COINS.com - The Professional Multicoin Pool -BTC LTC PPC FTC VTC

KHORE Pool - The biggest & fastest NVC pool

ktbken

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 10:14:54 PM

Cheeky git

To lazy to do your own work on a pool so steal the theme and even the logo from give-me-coins

Discusting

Multi-coin pools - http://united-miners.com - IRC  freenode #united-miners
serraz

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:31:21 PM

Wow.. you even copied the logo and a similar name.

Just goes to show that people can be so lazy to steal people hard work.
LiteSaber

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:49:16 PM

Some people have really thrown their morals and integrity out the window now days haven't they

*facepalm*

♦♦♦♦ RAVENCOIN PRICE CALCULATOR ♦♦♦♦ BUY RAVENCOIN ♦♦♦♦
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:14:27 AM

haha

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:42:37 AM

Talk about being straight up stupid and lazy. (side note: that has to be one of the worst pools around  Roll Eyes   )

vvhiteknight

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:03:16 PM

Not only does he steal peoples websites I bet he will steal you coins.

Check out the Youtube Channel Coin Central for Crypto related Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and News.

http://tinyurl.com/CoinCentral
corbs132

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:28:09 PM

Can we have a mod remove this post? The "creator" of this pool should be ashamed of himself.
Sanweb40 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:30:18 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 07:59:52 PM by Sanweb40

I've don't stealing anything. In aprivate message i've give you the sound, that i've buy a legal license for the theme incl. remove the copyright notice in the footer.
Here can everyone the hard, owen and the "intelectual property" work from kha0S and his "friends" buy: https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/base-admin-WB00U99JJ

i doesn't must ask him or the other folks before i used a from me buyed theme, only while he has the same.

Sure, the Logo was your's and i've removed them, but you was a liar, when you cry here and says, that the theme is you "intelectual property" and owen work. Pay for the work other, which you mean thats your's owen,  before you make your mouth open and flame other public.

who think bad about others, only makes bad things. at this time and based exchange curse i've made enought money with bitcoin and don't must work in the future. That enought for me ... Smiley Thank you very much on the bitcoin development team, which i've spend much bitcoins too ...  Grin

in my first post i wrote, i've free ressources. So i don't must share free ressources for other, and i don't must live from the mining fees as others. It's a ressource for all, no one must used this, but can do this ... it's a free choice for everyone ...

It's ashamed for everyone, how read his posts and from his friends and flame other people too, but didn't know the background informations. Ask first and then condemn and flame other people.

I must woundering people flames others about a 24px x 24px picture, but no flame other people, who give out third partity themes as their owen "intelectual property" and hard work to discredit other, while they have the same project side (Pool side). Hello, people? You'll find no one in this bulletin board, who has never copied a picture, a mp3 or a part of source code. When here anyone talk about morals of others, they should take only once on their own nose.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:08:32 PM

people here give credit to others. an example my pool crypto-expert.com i gave credit to all devs involved including myself. same with cryptopools.com and bitezzemining.com which also use my code/theme etc. you are one of the only ones not giving credit where due

Sanweb40 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:27:23 PM

Hello ahmed,

your writen way is not unknow for me and when everyone has said to me "hey, you have the same theme as i, have you buyed too? But you use a self created pcture from me, please been so fair and show a source disclosure an your side ..." so that was not the problem for me. But when the person occur in the public and do so, as he have all  things of his side selfcoded and threatens with any laws and tangled thoughts to discredit and necessary other in the public to possibly eliminate a "competitor", so then that's a hard piece. In private messages he wrote,
he is the greatest and I just only a little light and therefore he will ingnore me, so this should his users indicate, what a shady person he is and greatest caution is advised. If he does it with me, he does it with all the others peoples and his workers.

A long time i've read only in this bulletin board, but one thing i've seen immediately: I think, on ebay run the most criminals persons around, but today i've seen, that this platform houses far more. I don't say, all here criminals, it gives very good members here with heavy background informations in their head and that can anyone read out from their posts, so i bow awesome before them and their fundamental know. But the rest are only mendacious and criminels, which are add harm to other people to earn the greatest profit from this. nobody must not been blind  to realize and see this, but just read carefully here and you'll seen, that i've right with this message.

so, enought annoyed, there are more important things in life ...  Grin
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:44:20 PM

i didnt understand a word of that. all i see it as no matter what he said youre theme was clone of his along with a similar name (and that could possiblty cause damage to his pool incase there are misunderstandings) so you should have known better imo

Sanweb40 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:05:01 PM

Hello,

i see it from a different side. When you say, i must rechange my byed theme and the name, while people can this are misunderstanding, why musn't rechange or shutdown other Coin Developer their owen projects not too? Their names with Litecoin, Novacoin and what ever coins it ever gives jet and in the future a similar names as Bitcoin. Did everyone misunderstanding this? They have all used a clone from the original to make their owen coin clone and have aks anyone ask everyone, how can they use the source for their project?

• Who or where have the right to tell me, what i have to do with a legal from me buyed theme or not? NOBODY!
  • Who or where have the right to tell me, what i use for a name for my side or not? NOBODY!

Tell or teach i you, what clothes do must pull on every day? Did you must ask me about this, if you want put on the red or blue shoes today? No, you mussn't to this, while you are free  human and on this rule it is allowed you to make up, what you every want.

We live in a free world or better say, on a free planet and everyone can do under the normal legal rules of all menkinds, what he want. When everyone from a Bitcoin community say, that is not so, than can only i say, that the community is only a guise for dictatorship and anarchy subjects. And the time has shown us all, that the leaders of them will hang up sooner or later for this and the fundamental rules of Bitcoin are only dummys.

So, i'll don't rechange anything themes or names, while everyone can seen, that both sides are different sides. When evryone don't can seen this, than he can't see the differents betweens the some cryptocoins. I notice that here only run moralist and hypocritical around in this forum, which will not experiment and learn under the name of Bitcoin, but are interrested only for their own advantage and profit. When it is so, then i made only one change an my pool side: Kickoff Bitcoin and replace it with an other coin (Bitcoin2/BitcoinScrypt?), which ones are worth to give them free resource for disposal. When i read here more and more, i become the things, that the Bitcoin2 or BitcoinScrypt owner have right with his objections.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:09:27 PM

if you dont want to then dont, just dont expect people to be welcoming to your pool. was users of bitcoin welcome to bitcoin2? No. Users of Inifinitecoin to Infinitecoin2? No. so dont expect people from give-me-coins to be welcome to mine-your-coins

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: