Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play!  (Read 16947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 03:58:09 PM by CryptoniaPoker

About us

Cryptonia Poker brings together the thrill of poker with the transparency and value of cryptocurrency in an online poker room that is based on blockchain technology. You can now use Cryptonia, your own poker cryptocurrency, to play poker online in a flexible manner.

Features

Why we are better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mayavi_aero

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

I visited the website, its good and I would like to be a part of this community. There is a link for bounty, when I clicked that I found it's not working. Do you have Bounty thread in bitcointalk or any plan to bring it before public sale? I am big fan of poker, I want to participate in bounty and get some free tokens. I didn't find any details about referral system also. If it's available, I can bring some people who can purchase this token.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Dear participant!

Thank you very much for your interest in our project! The bounty campaign was launched yesterday and we would like to welcome you on the Bounty devoted topic here https://goo.gl/BVgpxy.

You also can get the latest news and updates by joining us in Social Media

✔️Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoniapoker/

✔️Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoniaPoker/

✔️Medium: https://medium.com/@CryptoniaPoker

✔️Instagram: @cryptoniapoker

✔️LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptonia-poker/

✔️ Telegram: https://t.me/cryptonia_poker_chat

Looking forward to our co-operation!
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

Hello,

We have added Cryptonia Poker ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/cryptonia-poker).

If you have any question about Cryptonia Poker ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Hi guys! Cryptonia seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Cryptonia SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/c1f4d95d-5096-45b8-a994-661b849e3705
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Good news for poker players online.cryptonia poker is the latest breakthrough that combines poker games with crypto currencies with a more transparent system and more profitable.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Royalty is in the house!

Guess who has graced Cryptonia Poker’s poker room recently? The prince of poker, Scotty Nguyen!

Scotty is considered a legend for winning five WSOP bracelets during 1997 $2,000 Omaha 8 or Better, 1998 $10,000 No Limit Hold'em World Championship, 2001 $2,500 Pot Limit Omaha, 2001 $5,000 Omaha Hi-Lo Split Eight or Better, and 2008 $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. World Championship.

He is now the Brand Ambassador of Cryptonia Poker.

One of his most brilliant win was at the 1998 World Series of Poker, when, on the final hand, a full house of eights over nines was dealt on the table. Nguyen famously told his opponent, Kevin McBride, ""You call, it's gonna be all over baby!""

McBride called, saying ""I call. I play the board.""

Nguyen beat McBride and took the title, as he had a nine and Jack in his hand.

As of 2014, his total live tournament winnings exceeded $11,700,000. That speaks for itself.

He’s known to be a big-hearted and passionate player, and we respect that kind of love for poker. 

You can join Cryptonia Poker’s ICO to play with the His Highness, Scotty Nguyen!

Malacesia

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

Change domain into .com maybe?
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

Very promising project, guys! I wish you good luck! Will the app be able to play with other players via video link?
mayavi_aero

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

Royalty is in the house!

Guess who has graced Cryptonia Poker’s poker room recently? The prince of poker, Scotty Nguyen!

Scotty is considered a legend for winning five WSOP bracelets during 1997 $2,000 Omaha 8 or Better, 1998 $10,000 No Limit Hold'em World Championship, 2001 $2,500 Pot Limit Omaha, 2001 $5,000 Omaha Hi-Lo Split Eight or Better, and 2008 $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. World Championship.

One of his most brilliant win was at the 1998 World Series of Poker, when, on the final hand, a full house of eights over nines was dealt on the table. Nguyen famously told his opponent, Kevin McBride, ""You call, it's gonna be all over baby!""

As of 2014, his total live tournament winnings exceeded $11,700,000. That speaks for itself.

He’s known to be a big-hearted and passionate player, and we respect that kind of love for poker. 

You can join Cryptonia Poker’s ICO to play with the His Highness, Scotty Nguyen!

This is one of the big news for this ICO. Investors are no need to worry about their money, since it is backed and endorsed by the one of the greatest Poker legend "Scotty Nguyen". It's nice to see that this team is moving in the right path towards their goal by bringing in the big fishes. Is there any beta app is being developed for the community members to test the platform? when can I expect
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

CRYPTONIA POKER PRE-ICO HAS STARTED

For investors interested in the presale, the following are some terms of participation in the Cryptonia Poker Project presale:

📌200 million Cryptonia tokens are available for purchase. We invite you to be the first ones to buy them.

📌The price of the tokens is 11000 CPC/ETH.

📌0.1 ETH is the minimum investment

📌We accept ETH, BTC, Bitcoin Cash & Litecoin as payment.

📌 20% Bonuses

Join the likes of the legendary Prince of Poker, Scotty Nguyen, to make this poker platform solid and robust for online poker players and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Buy your Cryptonia Tokens today, before everyone else does!📢

We are ready to play!
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Royalty is in the house!

This is one of the big news for this ICO. Investors are no need to worry about their money, since it is backed and endorsed by the one of the greatest Poker legend "Scotty Nguyen". It's nice to see that this team is moving in the right path towards their goal by bringing in the big fishes. Is there any beta app is being developed for the community members to test the platform? when can I expect
yes sir, this is great and good news. very nice to hear this news.we hope this project a great success.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

CRYPTONIA POKER LAUNCHES REFFERAL PROGRAMME

✔︎We add 5% extra bonus for you for every purchase of your referred friend!

✔︎Your invited friend gets 5% bonus on first purchase!

✔︎You get 10 CPC complimentary for inviting friends

Sign in and join our referral programme now!
mayavi_aero

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

****Official Announcement from Cryptonia Channel****

Tired of paying much for playing your favorite game?😐

Fair enough! Cryptonia Poker is here to change it! 😎

🎲Our rake rate on cash games is only 3%

Lower rake is more in favor of recreational players and less in favor of smart money that gets more rake back. 🎰

Not convincing?😮

We will go further! We decided to make a rake-free year for our participants! 😱

‼️ Pay nothing for 1 year! Nothing means absolute zero!  😲

Alright and in the end, just to remind you, 35% of the rakes we collect every month later on, will be distributed to the gamers!💸📢

Join us now and enjoy your favorite games rake-free!
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

Bitcoin has been all the hoot for quite a few years now. But what next?

CPC by Cryptonia Poker attaches the use of Crypto to a service of value.

CPC is the official cryptocurrency used on the platform cryptonia.poker. It is used to play poker and is bought as investment. Cryptonia’s pre-ICO is on till 30th of April, and its ICO Stage 1 will begin on 1st May.

CPCs can be purchased with Bitcoins, Ethereum and Litecoins to diversify your investment.

How to judge the health of an ICO?

1. Read the white paper

2. Follow up to see if they are delivering on their promises

3. Follow their press and social media presence for updates

4. Check out their rating: Cryptonia Poker scored 4.6/5 on ICO Bench, 8.1/10 on ICOmarks and 5/5 on TrackICO.

After that, confidently invest your Bitcoins, other standard cryptocurrencies or fiat in the ICO.

Cryptonia Poker is selling at a price of 11000 CPC/ETH in their pre-ICO till 30th April and is giving a bonus of 20%, too.

From 1st May onwards, in their ICO, the price will be 7000 CPC/ETH, which means, your investment in pre-ICO will appreciate by 36.3% in just one month!

Now, that makes it a cryptocurrency worth checking out.

Read the full story here: https://goo.gl/9xjMMZ
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Pre-ICO followed by ICO

Cryptonia Poker’s pre-ICO ends on 30th April

And the ICO starts on 1st May.

Here is why you should invest in Cryptonia right away:

Cool Pre-ICO price of CPC is 1ETH ~ 11000 CPC. You also get a bonus of 20%

Cool ICO price of CPC is 1ETH ~ 7000 CPC.

Which means, if you buy in the pre-ICO, your investment’s value will increase by 55% in just a week!!

Now, that’s a token worth buying.

Join the pre-ICO today!
hodacquoc

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

Poker is the market where the blockchain will undoubtedly play a decisive role. I wish success to the team!

bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Pre-ICO followed by ICO

Cryptonia Poker’s pre-ICO ends on 30th April

And the ICO starts on 1st May.

Here is why you should invest in Cryptonia right away:

Cool Pre-ICO price of CPC is 1ETH ~ 11000 CPC. You also get a bonus of 20%

Cool ICO price of CPC is 1ETH ~ 7000 CPC.

Which means, if you buy in the pre-ICO, your investment’s value will increase by 55% in just a week!!

Now, that’s a token worth buying.

Join the pre-ICO today!

A new project to understand abaout ICO, in a week already get 55% profit, amazing .... with this profit hopefully many get chance to be able to join in Cryptonia Poker.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

Five reasons you should buy in Cryptonia.poker’s pre-ICO ending 30th April:

Lips sealed You investment will rise 55% in value by coming 1st May, as the price of CPC tokens will increase in the ICO starting 1st May.

Lips sealed You will get a bonus of 20% on you pre-ICO purchases.

Lips sealed Cryptonia Poker’s ICO has been rated well— 4.6/5 by ICO Bench, 8.1/10 ICO Marks and 5/5 by Track ICO.

Lips sealed The ICOs will be followed by a grand tournament with freerolls and more.

Lips sealed Cryptonia Poker has 1-year of rake free games.

Get ready to play and earn!
Recent ICO

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Check our listing options at Recent ICO.
recentico.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: