Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play!  (Read 16947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

What's the point of decentralized poker? How is it fundamentally different from conventional gaming platforms? Is there any logic in creating this? So far I see no reason to invest in this project, to be honest.
At a minimum, it will differ by its technologies, speed of operation, security and transaction processing speed. Is that enough for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skellenfan

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

Good day. I'm new and I'd like to know. Can you somehow get Cryptonia Poker tokens without buying them? Thank you.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

What's the point of decentralized poker? How is it fundamentally different from conventional gaming platforms? Is there any logic in creating this? So far I see no reason to invest in this project, to be honest.
At a minimum, it will differ by its technologies, speed of operation, security and transaction processing speed. Is that enough for you?

I think there is a reason here, most likely in combining two popular things: poker and crypto-currencies. It's also very convenient. In terms of reward, for example, or managing your balance. In any case, there will be demand.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

What role does a professional player Paul Danilov in Cryptonia Poker?
BTCer1

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

What role does a professional player Paul Danilov in Cryptonia Poker?

Someone post on different forum that this guy is a fake

WPT is World Poker Tour. Is very big organisation with lot of tournaments. There was no WPT event in Mauritius in 2017, none there for many years

WPT site shows you tournaments in the world for every year https://www.worldpokertour.com/event/?list=past

PokerStars is very big too, biggest online poker site in the world. They make events in many cities too, including Sochi Russia. But Paul Danilov did not win any events ever in Sochi http://www.thehendonmob.com/search/?q=sochi

They pretend he is other people, maybe someone from this tournament

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/event.php?a=r&n=466038  

Only Paul Danilov in poker results is maybe http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=566838  - you see Sochi small event third position

Hendonmob poker website has all the results from all tournaments with players and Paul not win anything. You can also see on this site no Mauritius event for long time
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Gambling project such as this poker project, tend to get a lot of success.
Many of the older project as this one, gaining a good success on their launch.
valtum

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Good day. I'm new and I'd like to know. Can you somehow get Cryptonia Poker tokens without buying them? Thank you.
As I understand there is a bounty campaign. If you don't know what it is, you can read about it in topics for newbies. You can join Facebook or other social median component of bounty. If I have a bounty time I'll write a link. As for me I am going to going this bounty asap.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:29 AM

As I understand there is a bounty campaign. If you don't know what it is, you can read about it in topics for newbies. You can join Facebook or other social median component of bounty. If I have a bounty time I'll write a link. As for me I am going to going this bounty asap.

I also participate in bounty campaign of Cryptonia Poker. No, not in the subscription. Only in telegram  and facebook. I really hope that this will allow me to get some coins of the project.
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Registered at https://instantplay.cryptonia.poker, but the login doesn't work at the main site.  Huh
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Registered at https://instantplay.cryptonia.poker, but the login doesn't work at the main site.  Huh
try using my authorized Champion's link!
https://www.cryptonia.poker/login/join.php?Ref=5ae4321533e27

Or try with off.site:  https://www.cryptonia.poker/login/

If you still have problems, write to support or telegram channel.

These are standard actions in a similar situation in any ICO.
bbv4pawn

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

Or try with off.site:  https://www.cryptonia.poker/login/

That's what I tried. Instantplay works, the main site doesn't. I don't want to have two different logins at the same site.
bbv4pawn

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Right, it's really likely that the price of CPC when it hits exchanges will be drastically lower than at ICO, just like it was with CoinPoker.
worktoolstalk

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Just read the whitepaper and i'm curious if this project will be a succes..

I like the idea of a crypto working in the gambling (poker) area and offering solutions to the markets problems and having a web based version which other dont have.

Wish the team good luck expanding their project!
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Right, it's really likely that the price of CPC when it hits exchanges will be drastically lower than at ICO, just like it was with CoinPoker.
price on exchanges is higher than pre-ico always, because pre-ico HODL-ers don't dump under their value!! never!!
also it will increase in value with rise of ETH, naturally!

just keep in mind you gotta have strategy and stick to it - nobody promised you a free ride;

this ICO is as sound and profitable as ICO gets, only need to keep it together and be here in 2 months time..
I agree, to invest now in the project, and then sell tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges at once - it makes no sense. Tokens need to hold a minimum of 6 months, thereby maintaining its price.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

price on exchanges is higher than pre-ico always, because pre-ico HODL-ers don't dump under their value!! never!!

just keep in mind you gotta have strategy and stick to it - nobody promised you a free ride;

this ICO is as sound and profitable as ICO gets, only need to keep it together and be here in 2 months time..
I agree, to invest now in the project, and then sell tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges at once - it makes no sense. Tokens need to hold a minimum of 6 months, thereby maintaining its price.

Not always like this. Coins of some projects are better to sell immediately after entering the stock exchanges. But I would rather sell half, and leave the other half. How to deal with the coins of Cryptonia, I have not decided yet. Everything will depend on the development of the project and the team.
valtum

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

I also participate in bounty campaign of Cryptonia Poker. No, not in the subscription. Only in telegram  and facebook. I really hope that this will allow me to get some coins of the project.

If Cryptonia can withstand competition, then these coins will grow. At least I hope so very much, and it seems to me that there are all possibilities to do this. Unfortunately, now it is a very competitive and not stable market, moreover it is unhealthy competition. Many just simple copy the idea of ​​gambling on the blockchain.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

I have problems with registration being asked, all works on all 100%. Maybe you confused something with passwords, or on the website technical works were?
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

I like the idea of a crypto working in the gambling (poker) area and offering solutions to the markets problems and having a web based version which other dont have.

For the success of any project, like crypto-poker, one white paper is not enough. A lot of factors influence. Starting with the team, the fees, the proper allocation of resources and ending with the situation in the market. Now a lot of different projects and all offer good ideas. But the idea alone does not cost anything. Results are important. Cryptonia will be able to show good results in the future.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Probably have to wait a little over 2 months. If we get lucky. The price of coins may begin to grow a little later. It depends on the popularity of Cryptonia and the demand for coins.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

For the success of any project, like crypto-poker, one white paper is not enough. A lot of factors influence. Starting with the team, the fees, the proper allocation of resources and ending with the situation in the market. Now a lot of different projects and all offer good ideas. But the idea alone does not cost anything. Results are important. Cryptonia will be able to show good results in the future.
We can assume that this project has everything to become successful, even the situation in the market has stabilized, I believe that now open up great opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: