Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minecraft Dungeons - .5 BTC (Soliciting interest, feedback appreciated!)  (Read 1719 times)
Danzou (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 12:22:34 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2011, 03:50:27 PM by Danzou

Hello! My name is Danzou. I'm new to the forums, but I have a service I'd like to offer. I don't know how much interest there is in this, but I figure it's worth a shot.

One of the most unfortunate aspects of Minecraft is what a huge timesink it is. Often, players find themselves with grander, more elaborate designs than they reasonably have time to build. With this in mind, I am offering my services as a Minecraft editor.

If you are interested, please contact me with as much detail as possible as to what you would like to see designed. From there, we can settle on a reasonable timeframe and price for construction. For larger projects, I will provide, at no extra charge, regular progress updates, which you can us to critique and change as much as you want.

I am skilled at using MCEdit and normal gameplay construction with the /give command, for maximum speed. Once a reasonable timeframe and price has been settled on, I will not charge for any overtime incurred in meeting your request. Product can be delivered as either a Minecraft world file, or an MCEdit schematic.

I am willing to do anything from minor touch ups to from-scratch construction, following explicit detail or being left with creative design decisions.

As I said, I'm new to the BTC community, so I have no prior reputation to back my offer. Given that, I will take the risk of providing the files before payment is rendered. If there is sufficient interest to warrant going further on this pursuit, I will upload an example of my work.

Feel free to contact me with any inquiries at goku.1988@hotmail.com, or post them in-thread. Have a nice day.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danzou (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 01:09:11 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2011, 01:54:01 PM by Danzou

Allright, I have an example work uploaded to Filesend. It's a pyramid dungeon, three levels, with an explosive finale at the bottom.

This took around six hours total to put together, and despite not having the finishing touches put on it (I started getting crosseyed from all the sandstone XD), I'm rather proud of my work.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=270e0f5c231787a58eee4169dc9212cf

I am willing to design dungeons like this, even adding lore, loot, etc. Of course, I'm also willing to just build nice buildings or landscaping if that's what you want. Whatever you'd like, I can build you.
Danzou (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 03:44:24 PM

Allright, this seems to have been a bust. Offer still stands, but I have another idea (Which will probably end up the same way  Undecided).

Would there be any interest in purchasing well polished, lengthy dungeons for, say, .5 BTC a pop? I'd really like to establish myself as a skilled Minecrafter before the Mod API comes out, because I have BIG, big plans for running an RTS server of my own design. If not, oh well, I'll just wait it out.

But several hours of gameplay for .5 BTC is a steal compared to what you could get out of something like a Wiiware or XBLA game.

Hoping there's some interest. Feedback is appreciated. Let me know what you think!
kookiekrak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 12:36:24 AM

if you like designing dungeons, why not try to find a RP server to do it for?

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

http://www.gamecointalk.org/index.php?topic=7.msg9#new
Danzou (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:10:40 AM

if you like designing dungeons, why not try to find a RP server to do it for?
Oh trust me, I do for the server my friends and I play on. We play natural, though, so they're nothing grandiose or worth showing off. Trust me, I recognize this isn't the most likely idea to take off, but I figured it's worth a shot.

I mostly want to build a reputation as a skilled Minecrafter in advance of completing my mod. That's going to be actually worthwhile and an idea worth pursuing. This is just a shot in a dark and a foot in the door.
Tronlet

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 01:55:17 AM

You might want to just upload an image of "Shrevport" to imgur.com, if people are interested then they can download the .rar you've provided but a lot of people won't bother to download something, especially with virus worries.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: