Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products  (Read 5888 times)
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

As a Qompass platform subscriber, you can enjoy leveraged funds that add up to 100 times your invested deposit. You can also enjoy liquidity pools as well as cross exchange trading with a single account.
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

QOMPASS may grow into a unicorn in the field of block chain in the next few years, so it is wise to grow firmly with the growth of this coin.

It may do so, but there is a lot of work to be done before we will see this hit 1 billion dollars. The market is on fire, but it still does not mean that many projects will simply reach a billion.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Animunie

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

The success of the Qompass platform, as well as the Qompass Blockchain, can be attributed to its connections with the financial market and the powerful interlinking of exchanges around the world.
jcode26

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Simple but geniusly done! The best to describe this ico . This is one of the most helpful ico i ever heard. I hope they allowed us to  post their links on any of our social media accounts . Im going to support this through that . Congrats team qompass
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Qompass is the most promising project i ever joined. I will support this project and invest thoughout the journey of Qompass. Good luck to us.
Wow good for you dear. I also joined their ICO i contributed not that huge amount but im planning to invest again in some other time just waiting for something. I like qompass because of their simplicity and easy to understand. Good luck to the team...
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY is now easy and more convenient with
Qompass P2P Exchange and Financing Platform.. What a great opportunity being a part of this  outstanding platform.
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Simple but geniusly done! The best to describe this ico . This is one of the most helpful ico i ever heard. I hope they allowed us to  post their links on any of our social media accounts . Im going to support this through that . Congrats team qompass

Precisely buddy! This ico is so practically made. I am going to support this too by posting their links to any of my social media accounts. Best wishes to the whole qompass team .
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

Precisely buddy! This ico is so practically made. I am going to support this too by posting their links to any of my social media accounts. Best wishes to the whole qompass team .
Sharing this one of the best Ico that will hit on the market and this is Qompass Blockchain project that really  fits my interests so I recommend personally that this would be the chance to share to other's of what Qompass project is all about so they can avail the privileges too.
Congratulation's to the team Qompass!
louver09

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.
Precisely that's is also what i like in this project our money was safe and secured. Im totally amazed in this project that why im pushing it in all of my social media accounts.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Sharing this one of the best Ico that will hit on the market and this is Qompass Blockchain project that really  fits my interests so I recommend personally that this would be the chance to share to other's of what Qompass project is all about so they can avail the privileges too.
Congratulation's to the team Qompass!
You're right mate! This ICO deserves a lot of  share. This must be posted in all our social media accounts. I hope lots of individuals will do the same thing . . For me, it must be a pleasure to do that kind of favor.
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

Qompass blockchain ensures the speed and security. This platform is made extremely secure with the help of smart contract to vanish financial market and trade manipulation.

Precisely that's is also what i like in this project our money was safe and secured. Im totally amazed in this project that why im pushing it in all of my social media accounts.

That's also what i'm doing buddy! Helping them spread the links possibly anywhere in my social media accounts. this is one of the most trustworhty ico i've encountered..  kudos to th developer. Congrats
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY is now easy and more convenient with
Qompass P2P Exchange and Financing Platform.. What a great opportunity being a part of this  outstanding platform.
Exactly, convenient and easy to access. We don't need to worry no more because of this Qompass project have will be the solution for an exchange and financing platform.
Good luck to all!
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

If we are see from the roadmap plan, Qompass is one of the dream projects. Hopefully the Qompass team will do their best to prove their greatness. Goodluck
louver09

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Qompas is indeed a very promising project. I've never seen an ICO offerings what Qompas did. Everything really amazed me. Looking forward for it's huge success! Congrats!
yah mate this ico or this project is well planned and also in their roadmap. cant wait to see this token have a huge value and to use their application or app...
ALFA20

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

Amazing project. The future of this token is huge. I am able to make good profit if i invest for long-term. Keep it up devs Great work!
Animunie

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

I love this project, everything works really great with it. Qompas offers the best that can be use in everyday life. I am sure for it's success!
Rhap

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Qompass is one of the best coins in today's crypto currency market. It has great road map and clear future!

i should say a very promising project indeed.i just hope that people support this ico also.very rewarding in the near future.where in you can claim all those freebies and stuffs and ofcourse i hope this one hit success earlier thsn we all expected.

I agree with you guys, this project really have a great potential in crypto currency market,.  I feel confident with my investment, and i cant wait for the time that the team launch this project. Great work!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

This project is a revolutionary platform for improvement of blockchain technology issues,whether it will run in accordance with the platform offered? hopefully can provide a great benefit for crypto players
Animunie

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Amazing project. The future of this token is huge. I am able to make good profit if i invest for long-term. Keep it up devs Great work!
Very well said... Qompas is worth to invest and it can definitely give good profit for those who can wait. Glad they come up with this project!
Reighn

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

amazing project,everything works really great with it.
BUY, SELL and EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY is now easy and more convenient in this project.good to invest and it can good profit to everyone.congrats team Qompass!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: