Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade Cryptos?  (Read 222 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

I think there are so many people out there who enjoy trading a lot, but are very hesitant because of no proper guide. I also love it especially in present situation when things are dropping very low, as it is the ideal scenario to get in. But too much fear, insufficient knowledge, and experience made it next to impossible.

This story is of me few weeks back, but it changed thanks to this https://www.cryptodailytrading.com – It is an IDEAL place where we can work out EVERYTHING and starts profitable right away. It got pretty much all that there is from Beginner’s Tutorials to ICO Analysis, Trading Tips, Daily News and the BIGGEST thing “GUNBOT” it is actually the gun thing for profit making.

If you are trading and if you are to make profits, then this is the THING you got to look at! https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot/how-does-it-work
Onuscoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

No, I haven't used this before.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

I think there are so many people out there who enjoy trading a lot, but are very hesitant because of no proper guide. I also love it especially in present situation when things are dropping very low, as it is the ideal scenario to get in. But too much fear, insufficient knowledge, and experience made it next to impossible.

This story is of me few weeks back, but it changed thanks to this https://www.cryptodailytrading.com – It is an IDEAL place where we can work out EVERYTHING and starts profitable right away. It got pretty much all that there is from Beginner’s Tutorials to ICO Analysis, Trading Tips, Daily News and the BIGGEST thing “GUNBOT” it is actually the gun thing for profit making.

If you are trading and if you are to make profits, then this is the THING you got to look at! https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot/how-does-it-work

It's seems good. But I not even try this yet.I use to trade in coin base with manual trading. I use to check the price atleast once in a hour. If the price is raised or reduced, easily I come to know that. I agree one of your point, all like to trade and some hesitate due to lack of guide. You won't get trading knowledge, until you had try it once.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

It's seems good. But I not even try this yet.I use to trade in coin base with manual trading. I use to check the price atleast once in a hour. If the price is raised or reduced, easily I come to know that. I agree one of your point, all like to trade and some hesitate due to lack of guide. You won't get trading knowledge, until you had try it once.

Actually, MOST PEOPLE and I include myself in that are hesitant not just because of LACK of GUIDE, but also to do with the fact that there is FEAR to try something NEW.

Here the above thing not only guides you, but also have quite a transparent setup. So, unlike a lot of trading bots present in the market, it is something that makes you understand the process and then, you obviously are aware of how things are working. It's not a MAGICAL formula as many trading bots have it. Which is the BEST part for me with Gunbot.

tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

I was planning to enter trading but my friend advises me not to because I have job to go and I do not watch the graph everytime so he advises mo earn and collect coins to hold sine I do have free time only after work.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

I was planning to enter trading but my friend advises me not to because I have job to go and I do not watch the graph everytime so he advises mo earn and collect coins to hold sine I do have free time only after work.
Trading do not require such a big time, i think you can you study the market even with your day job, i also have a day job but i still can give good time to crypto trading, in fact you can get a good profit from trading that is not possible from bounties campaign or from any other source of income. therefore i will advise you to start trading even if you have your day job.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

That’s exactly the scenario I was in. I too do full time job and I keep trading and all that stuff through Mobile, but it is just not right away and very uncomfortable. This is why I started seeking for alternatives, and that’s where this https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot made massive difference for me.

I think there are SO MANY people already using this. If they could share their experience, it would be great for others to understand how cool it is. At least, I have found this truly spectacular.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Yes i have traded cryptos, and for me this experience is quite satisfying, because you can see all the token you earned being traded into bitcoins and the price is also high, and by trading you can maximize your profits and you can earn much more rather than mining.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Thanks folks for sharing your knowledge and experiences on trading of that platform. Me too, been trading crypto before but kinda hard for me as newbie. Until I learned bounty hunting and found myself comfortable through. This is two platforms; trading and bounty hunting are both lucrative but need focus. So it seems hard to execute at a time.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Yes i trade crypto. I was more of a buy and hold type but now recently i have started doing some swing trading and so far its working good to scalp 10%-20% on trades.
I will look into the resources you shared they seems good.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

I am still afraid to trade i dont have proper knowledge of trading so i am not do that. still i do hodl my btc and eth into my wallet if future i have a plan when i am fully well experienced about trade then i can start  it.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

I have a very limited experience with trading, but even that was enough to notice the presence of bots when specifying a price. For example, within a few seconds of my bid, there's another one outbidding mine by a tiny amount. At first I was puzzled (no human could do that so fast), but it soon became clear to me that it has to be a machine.

Which brings me to the questions: should bots be allowed in the first place?
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

I was reading all answers posted below about trading business, because I'm just a begginer in crypto business, I don't ever try a trading business, and I have no knowledge about crypto trading. But in this particular questions, I have caught a few knowledge on how to enter crypto trading, as what people different opinions shares on the forum, maybe I have now a few knowledge about crypto trading. I'm so thankful about the topic. This is my guide soon to be one of those crypto traders.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Trading really is difficult especially if your only new. I also hesitate at first in trading because it is really hard to predict what will going to happen to the coin, I also lost a lot from it as well, well anyways I think i should study more about this thing in order for me to gain back what Iive lost.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

It takes guts and confidence to get into trading without ample knowledge you can lose all you have, trading is not for weeks and without insight into how trading happens, I lose some when I was trading so I prefer to just hold and participate in Ico and bounty campaign.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bhibhiqool

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

I am a beginner, have not understood to follow her
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

In particular with trading this gunbot thing is good for traditional traders that wants a good quality time with his family or take some rest once in a while because trading is a tiring thing to do while waiting for it but because of this bot you can just leave it be, But I think this is not free so it is a bummer for the newbies that don't have money to spare, Well I can yes it is really helpful but still be careful in making trades because it still has risk.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

this looks more like an attempt to advertise Gunbot rather than educate people, you are just using the disguise of teaching newbies to get them to buy this bot.

in fact from my experience anybody who is not familiar with trading, with this market and doesn't have at least a year of trading experience should stay away from any kind of bot because when they don't understand the market and don't have the necessary experience, the bot doesn't help them at all.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

No, I do not work on cryptos right now because I do not know anything about it. I just work on bitcoin
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

I never used these tools before. In my case I have simply been doing a lot of reading online (also on this forum) and that helped me getting kickstarted. Also like everything in life experience is a great teacher, so start small and try and figure it out yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: