Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade?  (Read 208 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos? If so then what is the way you do? Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system? I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.

I come across Gunbot from https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/, it is something that I have just started testing out and it’s awesome.

Have you used any automatic system in past or currently? If not then why or if yes then why for the system you are using.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

You need to do a lot of testing before playing with real money. Instead of using automated bots you are better off trading manually. Always make sure to put stop losses and set a profit margin that you want to trade for and try to keep that amount at least double of your stop loss percentage.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

You need to do a lot of testing before playing with real money. Instead of using automated bots you are better off trading manually. Always make sure to put stop losses and set a profit margin that you want to trade for and try to keep that amount at least double of your stop loss percentage.

But what if the automatic bot is quality one? This above thing GunBot to me is very unique and actually BETTER than manual trading. The obvious benefit is to be able to save time for other stuff while the profits can be gained. What you said is true that majority are NOT worthy because they are created by people who hardly have qualification, not that there is some certificate given, but at least experience team and all that is must.
Onuscoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos? If so then what is the way you do? Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system? I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.

I come across Gunbot from https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/, it is something that I have just started testing out and it’s awesome.

Have you used any automatic system in past or currently? If not then why or if yes then why for the system you are using.

Is there any FREE trial or anything like this?
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Automatic trading with bots are good but one must have a good knowledge of tech to pull that off. Like setting up the bot and all that. If not for having other jobs, self trading is just cool as your knowledge of the market is widened and you get to know which coin is giving greater profit and which is not.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

We need to do a lot of research before playing with real money. We should Always make sure to put stop losses and set a profit margin that we want to trade for and try to keep that amount at least double of our stop loss percentage.
It's right for day trading. But for swing trading it can be some simpler. But lot of research required for investors, ain't? If I trade by TA I see today's FA only

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

I suggest everyone wanting to trade, use technical analysis, stop losses etc. be technical, don't buy or sell according to your feelings, news, pump dump groups etc.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Probably to my regret it will be bad news, if I tell you that I'm not a trader and do not understand how it's done, I'm an ordinary coin holder. which has not yet earned anything, but I know for sure that I will not just sell tokens or coins.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos?
Yes but not very often.

If so then what is the way you do?
I buy coins that has big market cap. I don't gamble too much with those coins that are less $1.

Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system?
I don't create system nor prefer automatic system. I follow the usual method of buying at lower prices and sells at high prices. I trade manually.

I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.
It may be vital especially for people like you but I don't really prefer it.

That's one of the most popular trading bot but I haven't used it.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

Try this https://tab-trader.com/ or 3commas, but everything depends on what exact functional you expect.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

I do not believe in automatic systems or bots, I have used many EAs in forex trading but all failed, so i never suggest bots, just stick to your trading strategy and trade what you see putting aside the emotions.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Trade platform is always be a practical thing base on the area of trading either country currency, For example USD, EURO etc, or any other crypto currency to trade be trade on Exchange trade platform, therefore, mostly on bitcoin or any other alt-coin, need to follow the market history when is going up or down and also follow up the daily news update and that is very important to followup the current update as a good trader
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Hodl. I would like to try margin trading, but I am afraid a little bit. I will do it in May, I think. We will see market growth caused by new meetings of investors.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

I don't use bots for trading but I turn on notifications for coinmarketcal and others to keep me updated from current of future events/news which helps me in making decisions. 
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Is there any FREE trial or anything like this?

Automatic trading with bots are good but one must have a good knowledge of tech to pull that off. Like setting up the bot and all that. If not for having other jobs, self trading is just cool as your knowledge of the market is widened and you get to know which coin is giving greater profit and which is not.

There is no free trial, but I personally feel you should understand the quality instead of just bumping into FREE deals. I will disagree on this, I believe MOSTLY bots are created to help people who have insufficient knowledge and experience. So, I won't agree with what you said.

As per this thing "Gunbot", I believe you are not required to have greatest brain in the game to use it. If that was the case, then surely I would hide myself, but If average (brain) guy like me can pull it off, then some of people here will find it walk in the park!
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

I never use bots for trading and do not like those traders who use them. I have my own strategy. She worked well before the crisis. But I'm not trading now. The market is in such a state that the risk is higher than the potential profit. Now I look at the price of all coins every day and wonder how in such conditions it is possible to trade. Now receive profits only whales.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

We need to do a lot of research before playing with real money. We should Always make sure to put stop losses and set a profit margin that we want to trade for and try to keep that amount at least double of our stop loss percentage.
It's right for day trading. But for swing trading it can be some simpler. But lot of research required for investors, ain't? If I trade by TA I see today's FA only

Yes, absolutely and that's why so much focus and concentration is required for it. I don't think it is even possible for anyone to think that it is possible to succeed without proper research. I personally believe that there is no way we could trade with so much time if we are doing something else.

So, that's where and why this GunBot to me is truly awesome. It is not just easy to use but WORKS!
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Are you trading on Cryptos?
Yes but not very often.

If so then what is the way you do?
I buy coins that has big market cap. I don't gamble too much with those coins that are less $1.

Is it better to use self created system or do you prefer automatic system?
I don't create system nor prefer automatic system. I follow the usual method of buying at lower prices and sells at high prices. I trade manually.

I mostly keep trading myself, but it is very challenging and if you are into the job, then it becomes impossible to focus, so automatic ways are vital.
It may be vital especially for people like you but I don't really prefer it.

That's one of the most popular trading bot but I haven't used it.

Thank you so much for such detailed answer. I think some of your points are very good and just what one requires to do. However, I will disagree with the point of not preferring automatic system, especially IF you haven't tried this Gunbot.

The strategy (method) you just mentioned is EXACTLY followed by this bot and generating good results too. So, I will certainly recommend it to all.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Like most people, usually just hodling and hoping for the best. Grin
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Like most people, usually just hodling and hoping for the best. Grin

I think that’s like gambling. I won’t really recommend this IF the amount is anything higher than 1k. But obviously it’s everyone’s own wish whatever they might wish out on doing. I say it’s BETTER to try something that can allow you to gain good profits. I say Gunbot is just what one needs with high range of chance to gain!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: