Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does mining requires/has website to mine with?  (Read 93 times)
medcrypto (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Being a novice in this field need support from team to understand the process specifically for mining does it include website to mine?

Thanks for updating and clearing my doubt.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

If you are joining a mining pool, a website is vital tool.  You don't mine with the website per se but rather it provides information you will need for your .bat file and additional information such as individual and pool statistics, performance, and payouts as well as pool fee and which coin(s) the pool is mining.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Being a novice in this field need support from team to understand the process specifically for mining does it include website to mine?

Thanks for updating and clearing my doubt.

For the process of mining by itself it is not vital. But for another parts of mining it is.
Because if you mining solo or in pool you will not see the result and sometimes even if your mining process is on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: