Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN CELLBLOCKS | 1 ETH BOUNTY] NOW OPEN  (Read 264 times)
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

I am seeking a few motivated people who want to promote CellBlocks via post on this forum.  There is no signup required,  just start sending links for the post you do and give me your ETH address.  You will get 1 stale for each post you do.  You can see the spread sheet below, its updated each day.   There ends on 4/5/18 so post as much as you can, DON'T SPAM.  Keep it on topic to the forum your in.  Message any questions you have.

I will post here when this is full

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1unf3mr0EI4QOvuIXalXXl9VPYy2cnkQt0f4ywWmo-Ss/edit#gid=0
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Basic human rights must be fulfilled always and anywhere, even in prison. Transparency of the legal system are needed today. I think CellBlocks can help to produce proper rights to prisoner as Cellblocks will install Kiosk in prison. Hope this will reduce violence and by using this token, prisoner can be beneficial to their daily life in prison. It is the right way of doing something legal and beneficiary. Wish a good luck to this project.
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

So we need to post the links here or PM you?
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

So we need to post the links here or PM you?

PM me only
cellblocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Basic human rights must be fulfilled always and anywhere, even in prison. Transparency of the legal system are needed today. I think CellBlocks can help to produce proper rights to prisoner as Cellblocks will install Kiosk in prison. Hope this will reduce violence and by using this token, prisoner can be beneficial to their daily life in prison. It is the right way of doing something legal and beneficiary. Wish a good luck to this project.

Don't post it here, you go find the forums to post it on that relates to ICO
shazib083

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

Don't post it here, you go find the forums to post it on that relates to ICO

OK Sir
shazib083

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Manager any update for payout?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: