Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now?  (Read 794 times)
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Yes, I am sure the market is manipulated right now because those who are holding most of the coins dictate the market
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

Obviously yes,bitcoin's movements is being manipulated and these big players doesnt want to push the market up that is why we are still in bearish trend,normally these whales are going to put the market down and buyback from the dips that is why we need to wait them to buyback from the bottom so that the market will surely recover and we can take our profits too.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

If you are trading with technical analysis you can easily notice it and you wont try to trade with these times because these big players are going to suck up your money for sure,sometimes staying away from danger will be the best move. As for now it doesnt matter it its manipulated or not because you shouldnt be trading today because the market is still unpredictable because of these manipulate movements.

matsusomoto

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Yes it is,bitcoin's movements confirms it these candles are just bull traps because the trend isnt yet reversed,not single breakouts happen and its just these big players who are giving the market a little green candles so those noob people will get trapped whenever they want to dump the market again and as usual ! this is how the market works and we should adopt to it.

crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Yes, I think so. Rigth now someone who hold a huge amount of bitcoin doing dump to get small price for buying more coins. Then they will do all to pump for converting coins to fiat on top of prices. But there are another peoples who has resist of it because have own interest. As result we have huge volatility.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Markets have been manipulated for a hundred years now. Since the formation of the stock market in America. And even now, the stock market is built on insider trading, despite all attempts by the SEC to stop this.

What to say about the market of crypto currency. A small group of people moves the price to the level they need at the moment.
I totally agree,markets are being manipulate by these giants decades to decades that is why right now they are try ton take over the the market by putting it downa and then acquire more bitcoins from the bottom so that those weak people in the market will lose their money instantly especially those panic sellers in the market.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

Of course, this is nothing more than manipulation, because now the situation looks as if someone wants to stop crypto-currencies and their development by different methods. Think about the Tether project, I think that this project brings only harm as a vampire.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

i have read somewhere that MT GOX people are dumping their 200k btc into the market so this is the reason of dip. if there is any other then i may not know that.. but i strongly believe that in the long run holder will get rewards they deserve

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

i have read somewhere that MT GOX people are dumping their 200k btc into the market so this is the reason of dip. if there is any other then i may not know that.. but i strongly believe that in the long run holder will get rewards they deserve
That is just a rumor because if they do that they are going to face a lot of charges from the people who used their exchange back then,because clearly they werent hacked,they are just keeping it for themselves and that is cheating and it could be the reason why the founders will be incarcerated if they are just fooling their users.

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Manipulation happens very often now & then every time in the crypto market. There are many whales out there who hold coins with large volume to manipulate market price. If you are holding a potential coin then don't panic & don't sell your coin if you see many sell orders in an exchange, because that what the whale wants people to do, start panicking & selling their coins at a low price so whales can buy it. If you believe in the coin project then HODDLLL. The whales are not doing trading this is a type of gambling they are doing. Secondly, now the market is also being manipulated by investors who are doing betting in Bitcoin Futures contract whether the price goes up or down in future on a specific date. If they bet that bitcoin price will be low in future on that date so they use to spread FUD news in the market, so people start getting panic & sell their bitcoin, as a result, the price will drop & hence they win the bet.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

For sure the market is manipulated by the people which are on the crypto's world top. I think they dictate the waves
jonahhex

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

There is a judgment that this manipulation is directed to displacement of miners of the small "size". Now their income has also been so reduced and if the situation with price earnings further, the mass desiccation of graphics cards and asik will go. As a result, there will be only large players in the market who depend on prices. Thus, you only need to wait for this negative period, and on the other hand everything will be green.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

I have just read russian article about bank-syndicate that manipulate and destroy cryptocurrency Undecided I hope this is not true and my lambo is still waiting for me, but everything seems to be very close to hard manipulate by very big players.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

Yes it is manipulated i can confirm it with the technicals of bitcoin the way it is getting dumped? financial institutions are doing it slowly and it seems they are into something that is why they are dumping bitcoin so that they can buyback from the dips and those people who will sell in panic will lose a lot of money so be careful wait for some reversals so that you will be safe from these bulltraps.

st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?

Yes, the market is going on the problem. That's because the price of Bitcoin has decreased so much in now. When Bitcoin's price increases again, then hopefully everything will be okay again. Because people are worried about Bitcoin's value now too low. When Bitcoin's price increases, it will be all right again. Then people plan to invest on Bitcoin. So we may have to wait a few days.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Obviously yes,bitocoin's value is being dumped by the financial institutions so that most of the people will cut their losses,not knowing these giants are going to buyback from the dips to get more bitcoins that is why they are doing this to trap those weak hands of yours,so we need to hold our bitcoins for use to get save from these market manipulations.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

I suspect market manipulation with ethereum and coin from the blockchain but I think the bitcoin price is beyond market manipulation. I am always disappointed with how ethereum is reacting to the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mambA98427

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

There is a judgement that this manipulation is directed to extrusion of small-sized miners. Now their income was also so reduced and if the situation with the prices proceeds further, then mass draining of video cards and asik will go. As a result, in the market there will be only large players who will drive the prices up. So it is only necessary to wait  and bitcoin  will be take new hights.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Its purely manipulation from the big players i am talking about the financial institutions CME and Wallstreet because these candles cannot be manipulated without using millions of dollars! and we should know how these people thinks so that we can prevent further losses when they want to dumo the market,safest thing to do is to hold your coins until the market has finally got bullish trend.

cryptoheroin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

I do think the same as based on my technical analysis,bitcoin's value is being dumped by these big players so they can buy more from the bottom because compressing bitcoin's value will trigger most of the people sell their coins in panic giving these big players some advantage to fully control the situation that is why we need to have some reversal first before we can say it is safe to get in.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: