Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now?  (Read 794 times)
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

Of course it is that is why bitcoin's value cannot break the current resistance line,most of these financial giants are doing it because they can easily buyback from the bottom,giving them more bitcoins at the end of the day that is why i can assured you you wont get anything good with these manipulations that is why it is better to logout from your computer or do something different!

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

It is indeed manipulated, in my humble opinion bitcoin's value is being manipulated by the big players so that they can buyback from the bottom of to get more bitcoins more than to what they have used to put the market down.That is how the market works and these people wont stop doing this until they have the most of supply of bitcoin,keep holding would be the best move to counter these big players.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?

I am sure the market is manipulated.
I am wondering why do you thing it is manipulated just now?
The big pumps are also manipulations.
This market is manipulated by the whales like every other one.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Purely manipulations,and only those financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet could be the ones behind these bloodybaths it needs atleast 10 of billions of dollars to manipulate a single chart of bitcoin that is why it is the big players who are doing it for sure,and we small players should learn how these people move so that we can prevent losses.
I agree with this statement, because in my opinion it is the whales that have been manipulating the market recently.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Purely manipulations,and only those financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet could be the ones behind these bloodybaths it needs atleast 10 of billions of dollars to manipulate a single chart of bitcoin that is why it is the big players who are doing it for sure,and we small players should learn how these people move so that we can prevent losses.
I agree with this statement, because in my opinion it is the whales that have been manipulating the market recently.
Of course it is manipulated,you seems to be aware too! technical analysis shows that bitcoin's movements has $50-$80 difference within the candles that is why it only confirms that these financial giants are the ones who are manipulating the price,because he is indeed right you need millions of dollars for you to be able to manipulate a single candle of bitcoin.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
this is possible for a short period of time especially bitcoin has an insane growth over the years and possibly the reason for that is they want to buy during dips to collect more bitcoin in order to sell for relatively high price point especially during ATH but in a sense they can't control bitcoin's price for a long time but rather they can only influence it, mostly influencers are big financial institution and personalities.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?
Yes of course. The market is definitely being manipulated by certain groups in order to direct the market into the direction in which they have planned. At a certain time of the year, strategies in order to decrease market values are being put into place so that these groups could scoop up huge amounts of coins at a lower price. Now if this is not manipulative, I don’t know what is...                

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

These manipulations will soon come to and end,if these people has already got what they wanted,cheap bitcoins that is why we need to take one step ahead so that these people wont affect our portfolio too much,buying from the dips could have save our asses from these market manipulations that is why i am sticking with my plan,never sell in panic buy more from the dips hold it until the market has recovered and im sure you will get plenty of gains afterwards.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

Yeah of course it is,obviously when you have your TA you will find out how bad these manipulations are,you cant even make any move when these people are trying to put bitcoin down and then will buyback at the very bottom so that they can maximize their profits when most of the people are starting to buy cheaper coins  which they are going to dump most of their coins.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

Yeah of course it is,obviously when you have your TA you will find out how bad these manipulations are,you cant even make any move when these people are trying to put bitcoin down and then will buyback at the very bottom so that they can maximize their profits when most of the people are starting to buy cheaper coins  which they are going to dump most of their coins.

We cannot so sure but the probability for this assumption is very high. Anyone who holds huge volume of bitcoin can really manipulate the price and no wonder they can make easy money. Hope, they will start to pump bitcoin again so we can also enjoy this great technology.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

We cannot so sure but the probability for this assumption is very high. Anyone who holds huge volume of bitcoin can really manipulate the price and no wonder they can make easy money. Hope, they will start to pump bitcoin again so we can also enjoy this great technology.
That is not an assumption is the fact,the rumors has been confirmed by the insiders from the financial giants,cme and wallstreet are the ones who are the main players in our market,which is why its very easy to conclude who has billions of dollars to manipulate each candles in bitcoin? well of course the financial institutions they might have some plan that is why they are doing this all the time,they might use these supply of bitcoin to manipulate the whole market.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

I am 100 percent sure that the whole situation that we are seeing now is created artificially, in order to throw excess people off the ship. As soon as alarmists sell their assets, we will see new peaks!
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Yes it is,its obviously manipulated by the these financial institutions  why? because you need millions of dollars to manipulate a single chart of bitcoin and only those giants who has millions of dollars who can do that,CME and Wallstreet and other bigplayers are indeed dumping the bitcoin so that they can buyback from the bottom and only those weak people who does panic selling will lose their money.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:47:34 AM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?
I think some of them are but not all of them. We still can fid the right one for us to buy.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?

With this current market performance i could say it was not manipulate but this is the real current demand of Crypto currencies investment which is very low. I believed that the Market will only be manipulated if their is a sudden spike of the price performance in which in reality it was pump up by the big whales in order to attract real demand investment to help the price to become more stable.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:41:21 AM

It might be yes but moreover no, because if it is really manipulated then this downfall will not take longer than we are thinking of. But no one really knows what is going on the crypto currency, what we can do is to think of the brighter side so that everything will be back to the way it was.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

It might be yes but moreover no, because if it is really manipulated then this downfall will not take longer than we are thinking of. But no one really knows what is going on the crypto currency, what we can do is to think of the brighter side so that everything will be back to the way it was.
For me it is yes, the markets are being manipulated right now. I don't know, but in my mind i have a feeling that the market is manipulated.we know the dropping price is continue and continue. The price from the falling down up to rising up. They control the dropping rate and then attract more investor and then more newcomers are come.this is my opinion
wong tsu gieh

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

I think so because now altcoin prices are down and with altcoin, we can buy altcoins, and we can wait until bitcoin prices go back to stable prices
danielcansil

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

of course we can all reallize the market is being manipulated now, it is easy to know because the price drop and rise with no pattern at all, the dumps are always stronger than the pumps recently, and everytime te rise reach to an important milestones, it is always be dumped more powerful than the pumps, such as when btc reached nearly 7k$ last few days, it has been dumped heavily down to 6k5$ and took a hard time to rise a gain. We are suffering from the manipulations of big whales that the market will need a long time to recover in the future.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

any industry has its own pressure from competitors
and the crypto industry is a danger to paper money, the so-called CORTELL. believes that this is a great danger for paper money and will in every way influence the destruction of the crypto industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: