Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now?  (Read 794 times)
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
I do not think of conspiracy theories like that, but if what you think is true that obviously needs a lot of money for it.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?

Certainly, I think that the manipulation process is taking place today. I am worried that the big investors are in business in some states aside. The market has come to such a situation that it is almost impossible to manipulate some crypto currency with one person or three to four people. Certain types of crypto coins can be manipulated by controlling very low budgets, but knowledgeable investors do not fall into this trap easily.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 12:41:14 PM by kenelmark

Why? Why not

Thoughts?

the only thing that crosses my mind about markets being manipulated is what is by big whales to gain their profit. their big funds are used to buy coins when the prices are down that makes the supplies are decreasing and the prices are increasing. by this time, they sell their coins, then the prices will be increasing again. they also use news in what they are doing.
prices manipulations.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

market loneliness of the transaction is caused by several factors, especially the issue of bitcoin will collapse because many countries can not accept its existence.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

If you would say the market now is manipulated by a single or a group of people, then I would disagree.
What I think is that the market is indirectly affected by malicious news about regulations, scam accusations and fraud. Maybe if the case is a group of people making these news, then, it's another story.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

I'm sure that the market manipulates the crowd, and makes it so that people sell their coins in a panic  Sad
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

I would like to say most probably the altcoins but not to wholeness of the market place. One altcoin can be manipulated by the big whales. Just incase it is unexpectedly happened that all altcoins were manipulated by the big whales holders then it can be the market will turn to red or it can also be in green in some ways.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I think the crypto markets have been manipulated from the start and u wouldn't get this kind of volatility you see in crypto markets without any manipulation. In fact I would say that this manipulation is good for the markets as this is what attracts everyone to the crypto world.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I think it's true, the market of course can be manipulated, because as we know when google, facebook and twitter do banned ads ico, then all market prices drop drastically, it means it could be google, facebook and twitter do something new that supports crypto so the market price will jump up again

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I think there's are some people, who are trying to manipulate the market and some are trying to regulate the market for their own benefits. But, how much they try, they cannot totally take control the market.

Many coins/token grown in right time and cannot bring down easily.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I am sure that the market is very much manipulated by large players, and they are trying to shake the newcomers
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

the coin market is huge and needs a lot of money to manipulate this coin market so I think this is only part of the factor that causes the coin price is not good right now and I think this condition will soon be over and the coin prices go up again

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

The markets are always manipulated, and those of the cryptocurrencies more than the others: firstly, because there are whales that alone can move prices at will, and then because the investors of the crypto are inexperienced and tend to believe all the statements.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Yup, every market is continuously and presently being manipulated; this isn't unique to crypto.

I do agree with you. All the markets are always manipulated including the market of crypto. You cannot do anything with it. Just be patient and wait for the time when the currencies will start going up.
Yewnais

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

There is a high probability that markets are manipulated. I know traders who will confirm this.
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Probably being manipulated from the ballers club Wink or let's call whales. The market will continue to manipulated but if it's become regulated and market cap might be reaching to 4 -5 trillion USD easily in a very short term. The coin market has a very big potential. It will recover end of the year. Try to invest more and stay ready to fly to the MOON !
turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I think the markets are not manipulating prices. but a group of people may well manipulate prices on the market
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Somehow the guys on top have the power to manipulate the prices and the market since they owe most of the coins
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?

i thought the market is manipulated the most of the time. it is an unregulated market. the big whales can play with the market so they want, or?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?
of course it is manipulated, but not 100%. those manipulators know very well the psichology of the mass. now they wait before most of weak hands sell their coins and then start again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: