Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum having difficulties?  (Read 346 times)
BenjaminVanHouten (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

Today Bitcoin's price has gone under $8,000 again and Ethereum's price under $500.

In general if you look at the chart all numbers turn into red: https://www.coinranker.net  Sad

When will Bitcoin and other coins thrive again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:32 AM

Today Bitcoin's price has gone under $8,000 again and Ethereum's price under $500.
In general if you look at the chart all numbers turn into red: https://www.coinranker.net  Sad

I think this is called deflation because the process of decline occurs in almost all cryptos including Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I don't know, the market today is very difficult to predict accurately, maybe June or next December.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Well, let's just say the demand in the market is not much so far after the long days of wide market correction, high level of FUD and so on. With the whole market turning to red like you said, you just have to get used to it. Simply put, see bitcoin as the captain, and a single blow on bitcoin affects the rest.

I don't know, the market today is very difficult to predict accurately, maybe June or next December.
It is a market, and no market is ever easy to predict in the first place. We can only try to blend with the trend most of the time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

Now time to holiday, maybe some user who have a big amount bitcoin they want to take a rest at this time. A years before is year of cryptocurrency, you can look at a years before in january 2017 bitcoin just touch $900 and than in the end of 2017 bitcoin touch $20000 how many percent the increasing bitcoin price. And in the early years of 2018, some crash come that start by korea and china who ban cryptocurrency, then facebook ban cryptocurrency, twitter, google and mt.gox who affected the price continue to fall.

And if you say when cryptocurrency thrive again? It will hard to answer maybe now cryptocurrency is mainstream not antimainstream again, the new investor pupping up and make the world know especilly some government who need cryptocurrency die.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:34:34 AM by Fazlurkhan.kz

The market is down right now because there are not sufficient traders to make the market stable by their daily trades. There are definitely full-time traders currently but their strength compared to the circulating supply of any coin is just not satisfactorily enough for making the whole market rise or even fall drastically. That is why there is a gradual downfall is seen the market. We could expect holiday times when people have ample of time to invest in trading which will recover the market and the cryptocurrencies will rise!
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

after the movement towards the bullish is reached and out of this bear market the market and the price will be stable and normal again. indeed this situation is very disadvantageous for traders and panic holders, but on the other hand this position could be an opportunity for investors who have much capital to invest their money back in order to be doubled in the future. keep calm the price will again increase again as before.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

I can not say when Bitcoin and Ethereum will thrive themselves, but you should take advantage of the fact that the price is so low. So the price of Ethereum is below 500 $ and it should be the same price as Bitcoin. If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum in your wallet, don't think about it. I can not tell when it will be, but soon all prices will be green.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Another question about the price of Bitcoin to why is the price of it is not surging, why you always want Bitcoin to go up? even me I want it too though but it needs time to recuperate after the December's price increased madness. After all the price is still high comparing to what it was last year, same with Ethereum. So buckle up as I believe that it will go to another all time high before the year ends or after the Lightning Network fully working.

I thought you mean Bitcoin and Ethereum have mining difficulties increasing? Yes it is continuously increasing... but the price doesn't.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

of course bitcoin and ethereum have each difficulty in its mining and how to get it algorithm because every block of bitcoin or ethereum increase the difficulty of algorithm in every block.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

It will be hard to predict when bitcoin and other coins will thrive again unless it will happen soon where the news and rumors that are soon to be a fact is laid down upon to us. For now, let's face it. Bitcoin will be on a bearish trend for quite a while IMO, it might stabilize at some point but I expect it to go down more in the next coming weeks.  Just hodl though, bitcoin and ethereum will surely have another bullish trend.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

It's going to go a lot lower than most people here could imagine.
As a matter of fact, the inflation in price we experienced in 2017 was abnormal - despite very few people would like to admit it.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Another question about the price of Bitcoin to why is the price of it is not surging, why you always want Bitcoin to go up? even me I want it too though but it needs time to recuperate after the December's price increased madness. After all the price is still high comparing to what it was last year, same with Ethereum. So buckle up as I believe that it will go to another all time high before the year ends or after the Lightning Network fully working.

I thought you mean Bitcoin and Ethereum have mining difficulties increasing? Yes it is continuously increasing... but the price doesn't.
I have a double relation to Bitcoin to date. On the one hand, I understand that there are real prospects for earning in the future, but today I am frightened by the current state of things on the market. In relation to the etherium I have only positive expectations.

]
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

everyone has been looking forward to the bullish market is coming soon, we are still stuck in the bear market. keep on coming his unpleasant news is burdening us hard to get through it. we must remain patient and hold the coins we hold, so that we can still benefit in the following months.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

History keeps repeating itself and having experienced these dips before am sure the price of bitcoin and all other altcoins will recover when we play a part of spreading less FUD which cripples the price mostly.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

The correlation between them is very high. You can check this on this site.

People are in doubt about the whole market, not just specific assets. We need more of fiat converted to cryptocurrency. May more people know and trust in the revolution that is taking place. Some specific problems occur with both ethereum and Bitcoin. But the big problems, banning commercials for example, affect everyone.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Yes whole crypto market is under bear market and it might take few more months for market to recover and have a good pump which can easily push price of bitcoin and all other alts to 2x to 3x.

Best strategy for right now is to hold all you have and don't sell anything for loss. Buy more if you can....
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

it has been said numerous time; Nobody knows. Cryptocurrency is most times unpredictable. We just have to keep on hoping that a lot of people will buy and try holding for some gain in the few months when it pumps. Whatever any experience that Ethereum or Bitcoin is experiencing now, Just know its a normal market behavior.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:09:35 AM

Never because what the trend is that trend will continue to be the trend for the rest of time! Oh wait that never happens in markets. Roll Eyes

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:19 AM

It's a very long bear market and people started to shaking, when the price started to see some green there will be a lot of people selling the coin, because they were holding the coin for a long time, I know a lot of people get stucked, I think a lot of people bought BTC or eth in December and now still waiting for the moment to sell, BTC and eth are not having difficulty but the market still not stable yet, so now it's the mental war, if you can keep your coin longer, then you can make profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

No one can actually being able to predict the bitcoin and ethereum price accurately but we can actually study the past events to be able to forecasts the future. I think from next month most of this bearish market will end and bullish market is going to resume it last year December upward trend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: