Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 787 times)
Nylanian

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

Also guys,

This is the link to the Community derived whitepaper. It will help you write messages for Jarvis:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1z5MacxFSsHws2zqm-4AK4OezrnPfjJWB_pKE82zqI4w/edit#slide=id.p3
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

I am interested in the airdrop but how do I join. The steps is different. Can someone guide me please

Hey man,

Detailed instructions are posted on the MTC forum here: marineco.in/ico

you will need a forum account to access the threads. If you do not wish to make one to read the instructions then try the two links below, they are all you really need to participate:

20K MTC per Task ICO:  https://marinecoin.info/ico/pop/login.php
Seed Messages For Jarvis Database Submission: https://marinecoin.info/ico/new.php
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Is KYC needed to claim airdrops?
angel55 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Is KYC needed to claim airdrops?

No it isn't.  You get your 20k mtc quickly but you can only claim once every 24 hours.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Marinecoín As a novice, I am very interested in this project Coins are traded on https://f1cx.com/markets/mtcdge. The most interesting thing is that they fall into the wallet within minutes if not hours after performing a simple task on the website. Then here you participate in different ayrdropahs, when they have something to arrive - do not know (whether it will come), and then it seems to me to be a very promising project. And ICO makes, you can buy coins.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotHello everyone. I want to recommend a very good free coin. There is a lot of potential. Currently, ico still has many places. As long as you spend time, you can get .MTC., Marinecoín is a long-tested virtual currency since 2013. It can cooperate with IoT to develop and integrate smart contracts on the blockchain.We have more experience and more advanced technology than other teams. Personally, I’m very confident about marinecoín. What about you?The URL is as follows: marinecoín dot info
softmiscobu

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

Best ICO I know of currently is Marinecoín .MTC..  You can buy low now or earn 20,000 per artificial intelligence project you complete.  Time dilution technology is used to build a strong diverse community to support .MTC..  The platform has value in the IoT industry.  Apps to run IoT are feasible on this platform because of zero fess and fast trasnaction speeds.  Marinecoín is time tested.     marineco.ín/ico
sockscon@gmail.com

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

i hoping to join it again in airdrop 2. would you like give for me some information sir
honglu69

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

i hoping to join it again in airdrop 2. would you like give for me some information sir

Free airdrop for this coin is over.  But a new platform will be launched soon in summer according to Dev Bruce in DISCORD channel.  A reward system, say buy one get one coin will be
launched soon for  the new platform. 

see more info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarineCoin/comments/8lkmlw/new_marinecoin_development_update/
honglu69

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:17:42 AM

Best ICO I know of currently is Marinecoín .MTC..  You can buy low now or earn 20,000 per artificial intelligence project you complete.  Time dilution technology is used to build a strong diverse community to support .MTC..  The platform has value in the IoT industry.  Apps to run IoT are feasible on this platform because of zero fess and fast trasnaction speeds.  Marinecoín is time tested.     marineco.ín/ico

Marinecoin is best ICO for me too.  Not only it offered large airdrop.  The coin price almost 10x from the day in late Jan.  It should do well for those coin investors as well.  It is still cheap at around 3 million USD market cap
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: