Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1868 times)
idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

Thats good news.I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.

We work non-stop for this project to be a success

░░░▒▒▒███ ▌ ID MONEY-social first▐ ███▒▒▒░░░ 
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆   The first SOCIAL, GLOBAL AND PUBLIC crypto ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 
◆ Ann Thread◆ Twitter ◆ Facebook ◆ Telegram ◆ Linkedin ◆ Instagram ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

Watch our latest video, this explains the essence of IDMoney!

jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:36 AM
Merited by kingbadjah (1)

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | GITHUB | BOUNTY | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM

WHAT IS ID MONEY?

IDMoney’s mission is to create a new governance model and free, distributed
blockchain wallet to integrate crypto and self–sovereign virtual personality to
enhance local development and citizens’ empowerment. Uniquely, this model and
wallet will be public, social and global: public because local governments will be
implementers and owners of all results; social because local governments will use
these results for socio-economic development and citizens’ empowerment, giving
everyone the chance to create wealth for themselves, while 20% of crypto tokens’
value will reach directly people in poverty; global because people from across the
world will collaborate to build IDMoney, setting the base for a global government
community and decentralized multi-government crypto

SOCIAL

20% of all created tokens are directly dedicated to fighting poverty within the 3 chosen municipalities.
As token value increases so does the cash impact  of this 20% donation, both to individuals and the local economy.
Therefore, as a sense of ownership, innovation in governance  and reliability begins to grow within  these local governments,
so will the socioeconomic impact of the IDMoney project.  Local governments will identify the beneficiaries
and IDMoney will allocate these Crypto resources directly to  the people who need it the most.

PUBLIC

IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments.
IDMoney will devote 18 months to selecting 3 local governments. After 36 months IDmoney
will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities  that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting
the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity. This partnership will serve as an example and learning opportunity
for governments and the crypto community alike. Shares of IDM are in a trust, which is ordered to be delivered to local governments ONLY.

GLOBAL

The free and global Money Making Wallet Application software is open to all and unique in its ability to generate money
for the user through shared personal information. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software,
recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

Check out the video for more information

ECOSYSTEM
How our ecosystem works

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
This is how tokens will be allocated

PRESALE

Below you will find all relevant information regarding our Pre-Sale

In order to get whitelisted, visit our website and provide the required registration information

IDMoney Tokens Presale Begins in

ROADMAP
Take a look at our roadmap to help you understand our big plans

CONTACT
Have any questions? get in touch with us

This is a very great project because of its idea! I can say that this project is more beneficial to the users and at the same time it is also charitable because of the idea of helping the less fortunate people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Personally I like that part about 20% of tokens profit for poverty. Here I see big and important message for all projects who are made only to gain profit and doesn't have any charuty stuff
i agree is a strong message 20% of tokens profit for poverty maybe that they should adopt all the ico (even with smaller percentages) just hope that your ico will be an example, a forerunner...

Yes, A definitely agree to you! This project is not just for the sake of them earning but also it has the heart that is willing to give help. They are likely a good charitable work for them. I am looking forward for the  success of this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | GITHUB | BOUNTY | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM

WHAT IS ID MONEY?

IDMoney’s mission is to create a new governance model and free, distributed
blockchain wallet to integrate crypto and self–sovereign virtual personality to
enhance local development and citizens’ empowerment. Uniquely, this model and
wallet will be public, social and global: public because local governments will be
implementers and owners of all results; social because local governments will use
these results for socio-economic development and citizens’ empowerment, giving
everyone the chance to create wealth for themselves, while 20% of crypto tokens’
value will reach directly people in poverty; global because people from across the
world will collaborate to build IDMoney, setting the base for a global government
community and decentralized multi-government crypto

SOCIAL

20% of all created tokens are directly dedicated to fighting poverty within the 3 chosen municipalities.
As token value increases so does the cash impact  of this 20% donation, both to individuals and the local economy.
Therefore, as a sense of ownership, innovation in governance  and reliability begins to grow within  these local governments,
so will the socioeconomic impact of the IDMoney project.  Local governments will identify the beneficiaries
and IDMoney will allocate these Crypto resources directly to  the people who need it the most.

PUBLIC

IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments.
IDMoney will devote 18 months to selecting 3 local governments. After 36 months IDmoney
will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities  that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting
the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity. This partnership will serve as an example and learning opportunity
for governments and the crypto community alike. Shares of IDM are in a trust, which is ordered to be delivered to local governments ONLY.

GLOBAL

The free and global Money Making Wallet Application software is open to all and unique in its ability to generate money
for the user through shared personal information. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software,
recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

Check out the video for more information

ECOSYSTEM
How our ecosystem works

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
This is how tokens will be allocated

PRESALE

Below you will find all relevant information regarding our Pre-Sale

In order to get whitelisted, visit our website and provide the required registration information

IDMoney Tokens Presale Begins in

ROADMAP
Take a look at our roadmap to help you understand our big plans

CONTACT
Have any questions? get in touch with us

This project has a good intention not just for them but also for the sake of those who are less fortunate. The 20% of the total sale is really a big help. I think that this project will be one of the most successful project this year.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

Thank you for your question, and that is in fact a really good one!

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Social: 20% of the created tokens will be donated to directly combat poverty
Public: It will be owned by local governments (municipalities)
Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
This project project has a good intention.  Because of this project many people who are totally in need can be one of the beneficiary of this project. This project I can say is the best project not because of the project itself but because of their intention to help and that will make this project successful.
jomel

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
This project project has a good intention.  Because of this project many people who are totally in need can be one of the beneficiary of this project. This project I can say is the best project not because of the project itself but because of their intention to help and that will make this project successful.
You are truly correct! This project was made to help less fortunate people. I strongly believe on their platform brcause they have a very good intention to help. I am looking forward for the success of this project.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

We are pleased to announce that your pre-ICO is listed on our website with overall score 4.7 out of 5!
https://coinatory.com/ico/idmoney-the-first-social-globalpublic-crypto/

This is awesome, thank you Coinatory Team!
That is a very good news! Because of that many people now will be curious about this project and once that they have read the mission and goal of this project many people will now br part of this project. And I can safely say that it will make a big impact to all the projects and I totally think that it will be a very successful project.
idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Our latest news are here, click on the image to learn more:

Additionally, what do you think about our manga covers below?

Governance Labs...

The Fork Battle...

Collapsing economic systems...

jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

Our latest news are here, click on the image to learn more:

Additionally, what do you think about our manga covers below?

Governance Labs...

The Fork Battle...

Collapsing economic systems...

This manga about IDMoney project really make sense. This project want to eradicate poverty and this project is one of the best  project because of their goal. Now that this IDMoney project is out, it will now balance that collapsing economy of the countries. Great concept and Ideas.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

I see a good future with this project.I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time. This project deserves the closest attention. I'm looking forward to its growth.

Yes, you are right the project is very attractive and i would recommend the people to invest in the ICO. Through playing we can earn eth from this project and will get much awareness about the project.
Fin4Fun

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

I see a good future with this project.I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time. This project deserves the closest attention. I'm looking forward to its growth.

Yes, you are right the project is very attractive and i would recommend the people to invest in the ICO. Through playing we can earn eth from this project and will get much awareness about the project.
Friends! I recommend paying Your attention to a new investment project in cryptocurrency.   I'm sure that IDMoney can you earn good money!
jomel

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Friends! I recommend paying Your attention to a new investment project in cryptocurrency.   I'm sure that IDMoney can you earn good money!

Yes you really need to pay attention to this project because it will change the concepts of all the project because of its willingness to help other. I assure you that it will make a big break and this project will be one of the most successful project ever done this year.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

Yes that is absolutely right! I also recommend this project is a worth to invest because of their good platform at the same time they have a good heart and they are compassionate to help those who are in the poverty section of the world. Great team with a greater heart! Job well done!
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Yes for sure! This project has a great team with a awesome concept and good intention to help others I can't wait to see the success of this project and I am lookibg forward to it.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

Yes for sure! This project has a great team with a awesome concept and good intention to help others I can't wait to see the success of this project and I am lookibg forward to it.
yes the project has a great team, an interesting concept, playing you can win eth, investing in ico you can help the project to do charity, i watched the video is cute, even the page that collects all the various links i like it...
jomel

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

yes the project has a great team, an interesting concept, playing you can win eth, investing in ico you can help the project to do charity, i watched the video is cute, even the page that collects all the various links i like it...
Yes that is totally right! this project has an awesome team that have not just the brain to conceptualize but also the heart to do good deeds. They have present a very well-oriented project that will change the bad comments about crypto because of this project. I can't wait to see that more investors will invest on this project.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:35 AM

You are right! they have a great team with the best minds that many concepts and idea and a very big heart that is open to help. I see the future of this project that it will be a successful project and many investors will invest on it. Let's be part of this wonderful project and I assure you that this project will succeed.
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:50 AM
Merited by lexkiee28 (1)

combine a wallet owned by local governments (municipalities) and charity, help people in poverty, it seems to me a new idea, innovative for an ico, i think i will follow the developments of the project with interest...

Perfect way to put it dear friend! We believe we will be pioneers of a new movement, all crypto projects that conduct public sale should donate a fixed portion of the tokens, all hones companies like us want our projects to be profitable but in our case, we also want to be socially conscious!

Yes! that is true! this project will be the pioneer of the new movement and change the system of all the cryptos. This project is willing to give a big portion of their sales just to help eradicate poverty and that is really a good and awesome thing that this project have. They have the not just the brain but the heart, it will be one of the best and most successful project of all time.

idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

PRESALE

Register now, visit our website and provide the required registration information
This process takes about two minutes to complete

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: