Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1868 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

Hopefully Great success with great project. Lips sealed
And that is for sure! now that the pre-sale is approaching it is also approaching its triumph, this astonishing project will last long forever.
Yes! This project really deserve to be know and become popular to the ICO world because of their main objective and goal which is to eradicate poverty to most of the country and because of that it will be success starting from now and then.
Yeah that's right! many people will give and share their empathy to this awesome and magnificent project. This will really make a major breakthrough to this good-hearted project.
This project has a greater vision not just for their safe but also for the whole world. This will transform all the ICO and upcoming project due to their significant platform and mission. That is really a groundbreaking to the crypto-world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Hopefully Great success with great project. Lips sealed
And that is for sure! now that the pre-sale is approaching it is also approaching its triumph, this astonishing project will last long forever.
Yes! This project really deserve to be know and become popular to the ICO world because of their main objective and goal which is to eradicate poverty to most of the country and because of that it will be success starting from now and then.
Yeah that's right! many people will give and share their empathy to this awesome and magnificent project. This will really make a major breakthrough to this good-hearted project.
This project has a greater vision not just for their safe but also for the whole world. This will transform all the ICO and upcoming project due to their significant platform and mission. That is really a groundbreaking to the crypto-world.
Yes that really the goal of this project to help other people most specifically those who are less fortunate. they want to lessen and eliminate poverty and that is really a good intention to a well societal oriented project.
jomel

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

yes, this is the first of its kind but I think that many others will follow it, I believe the project will be successful because besides the goal they also have a mission to help the needy, people in poverty, I will follow the developments with attention and  interest...
Yes that is for sure! Many other project and those new projects in the making will now consider this project as one the factors to be considered in making their platform and this project will be an intervention to any other project.
You are truly right, many people who are in need will be helped by this sensational and terrific project. This project to erase and diminish the poverty will be on their way to success and it will last-long forever because many people will also help them.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

yes, this is the first of its kind but I think that many others will follow it, I believe the project will be successful because besides the goal they also have a mission to help the needy, people in poverty, I will follow the developments with attention and  interest...
Yes that is for sure! Many other project and those new projects in the making will now consider this project as one the factors to be considered in making their platform and this project will be an intervention to any other project.
You are truly right, many people who are in need will be helped by this sensational and terrific project. This project to erase and diminish the poverty will be on their way to success and it will last-long forever because many people will also help them.
This project has a very nice and excellent platform and concept and that makes it different from the other platform. Because of that many investors are now entertaining this project and I can totally say that it will succeed for a lifetime. I'm still looking for the progress of this substantial project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

i see that the project already has a large following of people and i believe also of investors, so the interest for future developments is high, i read from the first page that the wallet and the mobile app will be ready in q2 2018 i can not wait more to try them...
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

i see that the project already has a large following of people and i believe also of investors, so the interest for future developments is high, i read from the first page that the wallet and the mobile app will be ready in q2 2018 i can not wait more to try them...
Yes that is true the progress of this project in just a short period of time so tremendous. Many people now are already looking to it and many investors are now looking forward to invest on this project and that is really a good news.
jomel

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

Yes that is true the progress of this project in just a short period of time so tremendous. Many people now are already looking to it and many investors are now looking forward to invest on this project and that is really a good news.
That is really a great news! I just a short span of time many people now are looking forward to this projet and acknowledging the greatness effect of it to them. This project will definitely be interesting project. My eyes are still on the progress of it and Im looking forward to its success.
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

Yes thats right mobile up are now on its process and will be release in second quarter this year. I can't wait to see this app and try how it works. This really means that this project is successful from the start until the end.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

Yes thats right mobile up are now on its process and will be release in second quarter this year. I can't wait to see this app and try how it works. This really means that this project is successful from the start until the end.
The wallet and its mobile apps are nearer to be done and be implemented to the Internet world. I see the brighter future of this great and awesome project. This is really will have a big impart for every upcoming projects. Good job for IDMoney!
jomel

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

This project is really extraordinary project because of it will give a significant impact to the people who are less fortunate and because it wants to eradicate poverty in the world.
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

This project is really extraordinary project because of it will give a significant impact to the people who are less fortunate and because it wants to eradicate poverty in the world.
And this project will not happen and not possible if their is no team with a brightest mind with the biggest heart that is really a good samaritans.

Fin4Fun

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I believe in this project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!

jomel

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Can you beat the charity factor of the IDMoney where 20% of the raised coin will be used to battle poverty? As they expand in a value of the currency so will be the affect made on the society.
This IDMoney project will inspire all the other ICO project and those who are in the process of making an ICO project. their idea is marvelous and charitable. As this project goes along many people will realize the important of this project and will invest on it.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Can you beat the charity factor of the IDMoney where 20% of the raised coin will be used to battle poverty? As they expand in a value of the currency so will be the affect made on the society.
This IDMoney project will inspire all the other ICO project and those who are in the process of making an ICO project. their idea is marvelous and charitable. As this project goes along many people will realize the important of this project and will invest on it.
Yes that is really for sure, Many people will have the realization about this great project and the good intention of this project and as time goes by and as the project progresses many people and investors will help this project to reach and to help those who are really in need.
jdnthny

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I believe in this project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!

Yes! It also gives opportunity to prove to the world that bitcoin and cryptos have also hearts and open-hand to help others and most specifically those who are really in great and big needs. It will open the mind of the people in the world that there is a beneficial effects of these projects.

idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Actually, prototype version of the Money Making Wallet is available in Google Play, Game App will be there soon as well, want to take a look? Click image below  Wink

░░░▒▒▒███ ▌ ID MONEY-social first▐ ███▒▒▒░░░ 
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆   The first SOCIAL, GLOBAL AND PUBLIC crypto ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 
◆ Ann Thread◆ Twitter ◆ Facebook ◆ Telegram ◆ Linkedin ◆ Instagram ◆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Actually, prototype version of the Money Making Wallet is available in Google Play, Game App will be there soon as well, want to take a look? Click image below  Wink

i did not know that the prototype of the wallet was already available on google play, a very good news, i'm going to download and try the wallet right now...
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

Excellent professional staff who knows their business! a very ambitious project on the blockchain. The team has good experience in development.
idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

Let's Take this Project to the Moon!

░░░▒▒▒███ ▌ ID MONEY-social first▐ ███▒▒▒░░░ 
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆   The first SOCIAL, GLOBAL AND PUBLIC crypto ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 
◆ Ann Thread◆ Twitter ◆ Facebook ◆ Telegram ◆ Linkedin ◆ Instagram ◆
Fin4Fun

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Let's Take this Project to the Moon!

https://i.imgur.com/IL4Bj7U.jpg

Oho! It's really cool! The actual new serious idea is one of the few recently. My recommendation to join now. An excellent offer to join today! I'm waiting for good news from this clever team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: