Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1868 times)
idmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

IDMONEY, Social First!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

then the presale is started on june 1 with a respectable bonus, can you update us (team) on how the investments proceed in these first days? ...

Yes, we will keep the community updated!

░░░▒▒▒███ ▌ ID MONEY-social first▐ ███▒▒▒░░░ 
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆   The first SOCIAL, GLOBAL AND PUBLIC crypto ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 
◆ Ann Thread◆ Twitter ◆ Facebook ◆ Telegram ◆ Linkedin ◆ Instagram ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fin4Fun

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

Very interesting and modern project. Very good idea, powerful team, Good prospects. Do not miss the opportunity. Presale is LIVE
I like the company, interesting concept, good luck in development. Continue! I hope this project will earn alot of potential in future.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

do you(team) already have some exchanges in mind where tokens will be listed? if yes could we know the names? and when?...
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

I believe in the IDMoney project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

Very interesting and modern project. Very good idea, powerful team, Good prospects. Do not miss the opportunity. Presale is LIVE
I like the company, interesting concept, good luck in development. Continue! I hope this project will earn alot of potential in future.

I have been closely following this project,I wish him to occupy a high place in the multi-billion dollar industry scriptactive,a good team,a promising project, I wish him the rapid growth and dynamic development.
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

A predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. The project has a great future. 
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

A predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. The project has a great future. 
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. The team is very strong and does everything wisely. 
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

It is very good that in the official technical document of IDMoney you can find strategic and exhaustive information about the project.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Hello, Is it possible to watch somewhere progress in funds collecting? I tried to find any information on the website, unfortunately I could not.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Hello, Is it possible to watch somewhere progress in funds collecting? I tried to find any information on the website, unfortunately I could not.
it would actually be interesting to follow the progress of investments in real time, for example they(team) could put a bar or a watch showing the investments on the site...
Boluwatife

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Success for this great project, the team works very solid and professional. every investor who will join will be very pleased with the strength of the team and this project.
Boluwatife

Merit: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

A rapidly developing project with a lot of positive feedback, as well as a promising idea.
Tane

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

Coming soon will be very profitable with pre-sales will be a lot of advantages in this promising project, continues to grow a huge success
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

Good mission from IDMoney by creating new governance model and free blockchain wallets integrated with crypto and virtual personality for increase local development and community empowerment. An exciting breakthrough
arifsakau

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments. The municipality selection process will also be collaborative and transparent throughout the vehicle designated for this purpose. Once selection process is completed, IDMoney will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity.
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments. The municipality selection process will also be collaborative and transparent throughout the vehicle designated for this purpose. Once selection process is completed, IDMoney will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity.
Benefits for Investors look very nice. The project looks very good and perfect. I have told my friends about it, and they are ready to participate in the public and privates sales of monaize tokens. The devs are working very well as well.
filipo

Activity: 391
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

In April, you had more than 6,000 subscribers in telegram, now you have 1,100. What about your Community, guys?
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

In April, you had more than 6,000 subscribers in telegram, now you have 1,100. What about your Community, guys?
Yes, it is interesting to get an answer to this question. I hope that everything is fine with the project and it is developing successfully.
Fin4Fun

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

Thank you for your question, and that is in fact a really good one!

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Social: 20% of the created tokens will be donated to directly combat poverty
Public: It will be owned by local governments (municipalities)
Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
I was interested in this project, a great idea. Thank you for the clearinformation. All clear. The investor is much easier! Good luck in sales. I really like this project. Thank you for the excellent work, I hope your coin will develop! I wish you continued success in your future work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: