Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN THIS BE TRUE  (Read 440 times)
Benabod (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Twitter to ban cryptocurrency adverts on its platform

https://punchng.com/twitter-to-ban-cryptocurrency-adverts-on-its-platform/amp/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vale_san

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Apparently yes!
According to CoinDesk https://www.coindesk.com/twitter-will-ban-crypto-ads-starting-tomorrow/
to cnn https://www.ccn.com/twitter-bans-cryptocurrency-ico-advertising-starting-today/
if you google it, you'll find other links.

I read somewhere here in the forum, that big platforms (adWords, Facebook and now Twitter) banning ICO ads
is good for the market, why?
Is it because we'll have less scam and fraudster ICO?
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

But reading between the lines , isn't this a restriction ? or a control measure?
vale_san

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

But reading between the lines , isn't this a restriction ? or a control measure?

imho, as ICOs naturally attract lots of scam, Twitter doesn't want to be associated with scammers... again  Roll Eyes
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

twitter only baned advertise crypto currency related same with facebook and google
but still can open bounty campaign
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

these are merely a control measure because of the growing frauds or scams associated with a lot of ICO conducted daily, i believe this is a right move as well as from facebook and google because for the cryptocurrency move forward again and start to rise the credibility should have been placed and the trust must be given as well from the community, there are a lot of people that are still uncertain of cryptocurrency because of those shit punks doing fraudulent projects.

Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

It is true, I think its been news for a while. I believe Google will stop cryptocurrency ads on their services in June, and I think Facebook already banned them.

It seems they're banning these ads since many of them are scams, which sucks for any legit projects trying to get their name out there. I think with how Facebook, Google, and a lot of these websites target ads to viewers with their browsing and search history, not a lot of new people were getting into crypto with online ads anyway. Chances are that if you were seeing crypto ads on your browser you were probably interested in crypto already.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

twitter only baned advertise crypto currency related same with facebook and google
but still can open bounty campaign

So, for us the Bounty hunter can still use Twitter as a means of sharing. without being banned by Twitter.
or will if we still share about ICO project using twitter, our twitter account can get banned?
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

As such, Twitter has followed two "big boys" that provide other top advertising services, namely Facebook and Google, through information related to links related to the mathematical field. Facebook reported cryptocurrency illegal to 1, during Google reported report to previous week.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

if thats the case it's sad news for all of us  Embarrassed
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

if thats the case it's sad news for all of us  Embarrassed
Not true, I welcome these bans with open arms. I hate going to my social media pages, and being flooded with crypto. There is a time and a space for it, but dammit at the end of the day I want to relax and see some normal stuff. The only people who are truly upset by FB and Twitter bans are the FB and Twitter hunters. Everybody else is happy, so don't try to paint the narrative that everybody is unhappy, it just ain't true. Smiley

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Companies like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc, don't need to advertise. Now, they do so in order to make money (as if they don't make enough as it stands), but they want to do it in ways that provides the least amount of criticism to their platforms. Where ICOs have been plagued with scams, no one really wants that bad connotation associated with them.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

What I will simply say is that, I see all these negative news items as the real rope for bitcoin to climb to actual popularity because with time, these decisions would not be that rigid in individual organization (networks) and soon a collapse would take over, letting cryptocurrency freedom indeed.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

all forbid the future as to where with the spread of crypto? there is a better substitute of twitter and facebook?
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Absolutely, Twitter announced that they'll be going to ban all advertisment related to ICO project and cryptocurrency on Twitter. Two biggest social network, Twitter and Facebook, are going to ban advertisment of Cryptocurrency and ICO project, it'll be the worst news for cryptocurrency, maybe we need to find out another place to advertise for crypto and ICO right now.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Of course it can be true given the fact that there have been numerous scam adverts on twitter and it will hurt the reputation of twitter if people start complaining they allow scammers to use their platform so that is why they are taking then right steps to weed out such things though on a bigger picture it affects all ICOs.

vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Yes it's true, Twitter is starting to ban advertising projects related to crypto-currencies. Too much project scam, and such giants as Google's Twitter and Facebook are not beneficial to denigrate their name in connection with the draft scam.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

This must be implemented so that scam ICO's will never use their platform to advertise their shady activities.

I guess this is now the reason why the price of bitcoin starts to go down again.

Twitter's CEO believes that bitcoin will be the world's single currency in the next 10 years but this ban of crypto ads was predicted by many speculators after facebook and google ban.

Benabod (OP)

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Oh now I see it's a form of control measures because of the fake projects that has flooded everywhere. Thanks for your feedback on this topic y'all.  I was initially thinking twitter has withdrawn its support for cryptocurrency.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

that is how the rumor have moving about that twitter ban cryptocurrency adverts, that is not true
pakejohn90

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

I don't think twitter leave their customers.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

these are merely a control measure because of the growing frauds or scams associated with a lot of ICO conducted daily, i believe this is a right move as well as from facebook and google because for the cryptocurrency move forward again and start to rise the credibility should have been placed and the trust must be given as well from the community, there are a lot of people that are still uncertain of cryptocurrency because of those shit punks doing fraudulent projects.

But are the fraud or fake ICOs the main reason why they ban the adverts of cryptocurrency? Do you believe that the main purpose of this is the rise the credibility of ICOs on social media and to get the trust of the community?

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

If this is true, who has Twitter blocked for advertising ICO?
I read that Twitter was going to do it, but so far its managers have not decided definitively
Mavilcposeti

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

I saw something like that.Published a news site.After Google, Twitter forbade ads.But on that day there was news that twitter bitcoin and altcoins were looking hot.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I am also got information about this News regarding that the Google and twitter are going to ban crypto currency related adds but I think Google and twitter not going to miss the incomes for crypto adds if ban the adds they will miss the income for crypto adds.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

I read this post before, but haven't noticed anything changed.
Maybe they just ban paid ads and not the promotional posts.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Prohibited only buying advertising from the platform. Bounty hunters can safely do retweets. I think that with the bans of advertising ICO may increase the budgets of the bounty.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Twitter follow other media giants: facebook and google. I believe it is another regulator plus, twitter don´t want to advertise so many ICO and crypto projects for free.
Or, maybe I am not correct.. But Company just post tweet and not suppose to pay nothing to tweeter?

But anyway, promoting ico´s would be a bit harder.. social media bounty campaign will probably change. I advise to use Steemit more, as crypto-project Steemit must support that.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

These bans are a result of the social media giants being American companies. The line of nonsense about placing the ban due to all of the scammers using the buzz is absolutely ridiculous. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has decided to apply pressure wherever they can in the interest of suppressing the growth and eventual adoption of cryptocurrencies. With google and subsequently youtube following suit on the ban in June of this year ICOs will definitely take a hit without the power of these platforms to disseminate information. How much is yet to be seen after June comes and goes.
Mateox

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

There were some scams and people got scammed. Some measurements are needed, but banning any ads is not good. There are decent and good projects to that are need to get their hi to the world. There are rumors that Google is making their own coin. So is Google going to ban their own ad?
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Either facebook june 2018 if im not mistaken .

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

Don't really know but I think you shouldn't worry too much because of these kind of news, there are a lot of news related to cryptocurrency and ICO banning from Google, Facebook,....But I still can see a lot of ads about cryptocurrency and ICO project on Facebook or Google, the most recent ads about ICO I saw is an ads of Bunny token on Youtube. LOL. I think Twitter won't really do it Smiley

infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

This and the facebook ads ban is good for crypto not bad. The reason is most of these "ads" where pure scams creating negative reputation for the whole crypto industry.
MidKnight

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

It is already implemented. Facebook, Google and Twitter are all paid a huge amount just to put us all in a worst situation. I know there are scams but they can regulate those ads if they want to and just make it strict.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Absolutely YES, it is their memorandum to banned the advertising for cryptocurrency then we can do nothing about, and in fact its their platform and we are just users. Sad but its true.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

No i dont think what is dangerous. Twitter  bannet paid advertising. But may be bane private case with more repost for little time period and social networtk think it spam.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Twitter is not the first and not the last social network and search portal that has decided to ban paid advertising and ICO. I think all of these advertising limits only reinforce the value of the bounty campaigns.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

Everyone in social media and google are banning cryptocurrencies ICO.
They can do that, so yes it is possible. why? they own the platform.
YET, they are just banning the advertisements and ICO, so they will not be some branch once the ICO is a scam,
they want their hands clean.
But they are still open with such development and project announcements. you can still post and share. but no ICO related.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

This must be implemented so that scam ICO's will never use their platform to advertise their shady activities.

I guess this is now the reason why the price of bitcoin starts to go down again.

Twitter's CEO believes that bitcoin will be the world's single currency in the next 10 years but this ban of crypto ads was predicted by many speculators after facebook and google ban.

I to read about the Tom's prediction on bitcoin and there re shills still sharing crictic about bitcoin and ICO projects. If it is implemented also they may open scam bounty here and make the people to share the fake ICO on the social networks.
Even google looking to make the own blockchain for themselves. These kind of move will give more positive information about cryptos but here people does not positive always sticking with the negative news.
Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

With my account, nothing bad has happened yet. I think in the end, it's just not profitable for a twitter to ban everyone. Because of such steps, the audience can greatly decrease!

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

Everyone in social media and google are banning cryptocurrencies ICO.
They can do that, so yes it is possible. why? they own the platform.
YET, they are just banning the advertisements and ICO, so they will not be some branch once the ICO is a scam,
they want their hands clean.
But they are still open with such development and project announcements. you can still post and share. but no ICO related.
Their operation would be just still normal but it do only prohibits about ICO.We dont know if their actual reason on banning is on cleaning up their hands with those scam ICO in the market or just purely being influenced by governments power. No matter what would be the reason either their personal or being mandated then it would be still final. Twitter ban announced it would be this day April 3rd,2018. Lets see what happen regarding to that new if it would proceed or not.

Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Yeah. Why not. Too much scam is not good. And a lot of such traffic goes through Twitter. Some reaction expected. And they are not the first. And won't be the last.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

of course that is very possible and likely because twitter wants not to be seen as a platform for promotion of scam projects which can dent their image.It may seem harsh but is a step in the right direction to bring some sanity to the cryptocurrency space.Lets see how it goes.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Such an old joke or rumor. But believe me, it will never gonna happened. Social medias also received payments for the advertisements as long as it is not a scam projects.

OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

All the more reason for Crypto to solve its credibility problem. I think the solution will come from within- a crypto technology will make it possible to filter out the scammy elements in this space and this will allow publicly traded ad platforms to revisit their policy toward crypto ad-buyers.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

Such an old joke or rumor. But believe me, it will never gonna happened. Social medias also received payments for the advertisements as long as it is not a scam projects.

I think they are serious about banning crypto ads since a lot of scam are out their and mostly in social medias. Well, I believe that we can still share post about cryptocurrency which is more important than those shit advertisements.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

Unfortunately it seems to be true, big platforms still don't want the crypto to become advertised on them. But hope this year the situation changes.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

They did not banned totally cryptocurrency ads on their site but rather they just do some adjustments to banned unauthentic one. For the more ads advertise on it the more chance of scam ICO. I see there are still some ads that advertise.

Edit: in addition they will not permit the advertisement if they wasn't received payment on it. Ofcourse it is business.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

if twitter prohibits the advertising of crypto and ICO currencies then this is a bad news for bounty hunters. i can only hope that this news is not true.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

This became an issue recently in the crypto world if true twitter will be prohibited. This can make the lower priced crypto. If all social media will do the same policies like this later?
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

Scammers will be everywhere and always, this is the world in which everyone wants to deceive the other. So in essence this will exclude only small scammers and then I think that this will not help much, and in the future both tweeter and facebook will not prohibit advertising. A matter of time only

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

often circulating news about banning ads on cryptocurency in social media increasingly make bitcoin and altcoin prices decreased, and after twitter reportedly there is another social media platform that is linkedin follow-up banned crypto ads as well, such news only adds to the issue of the issue is not only for the development of crypto world.
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

You are absolutely right. Negative advertising in social networks leads to a drop in the popularity of the crypto currency. Social networks have a great influence on people's opinions.
But on the other side of this advertising has become very much. And not everyone wants to look at it.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Well yes I think so, I doubt these bans will go on forever. You have to have some understanding given how aggressive the SEC crack down on people selling fake securities! They probably fear being made liable for investors who hear of icos thought their platform
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

They can't say which project is scam and which one is legit, and because of that it is easier to remove all ICO advertisements.
Investors should know that investing in ICO is high risk investment and that they should only invest money which they can afford to lose, but people are greedy and they are investing more and more money and when someone scams them they lose cars, houses and so on.
Bans are to prevent such people from financing scammers and from losing money.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

It would be sad that twitter would ban crypto messages on its plaatform, because social media bounty projects are quite funny, they start your imagination. For some people, they can be a source of income, perhaps the main source of income. There was someone in this forum who said he hates crypto messages and can not relax. I think if you want to relax, go out to a park, green grass or practice your favorite sport. It's not a twitter fun.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Yeap thats true, not only twitter bans ICO advertisement, also facebook, and google. But its ok, not that bad, people can repost what they want. Smiley
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

For me it is possible cause it is in some kind for me annoying if someone can't do that and make this in not right way, for me banning this in 100% is not possible but some difficulties could be made in this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

This is quite true I'm afraid. Many popular companies, including social media platforms are banning crypto currency related adverts. The move forward to ban stems from the recent statements regarding regulations and other legalities surrounding crypto. It's best for these large scale businesses to take the safe route, rather than chance any legal trouble.
    Maybe when these clarity and guidance navigating the legal waters of crypto, these companies may once again approve of crypto advertisement placements.

Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Yes it is true but it will impact on ICO's that will launch because they will reduce support during their ICO. The fact that facebook will do the same thing .
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Not only twitter but facebook and google also begin to ban crypto advertising. There are a lot of ads ico that turn out to be scams. Large companies do not want to be associated with scams. That's why they fight it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Unfortunately this is sad true. But if you worry about bounties, twitter ban only advertisement like banners and so on. But also I've heard about a lot of twitter accounts promoting ICO to be banned,so be careful

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Unfortunately this is sad true. But if you worry about bounties, twitter ban only advertisement like banners and so on. But also I've heard about a lot of twitter accounts promoting ICO to be banned,so be careful
I think spam accounts only will be banned so bounty participants need to have time limit while tweets or retweets and still there is ni confirmed status about what they are going to ban because recently we heard that facebook banned ICO advertisement but now they are going to launch their own crypto.So we need to wsit and see waht about twitter and others.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Yes it's true. But this is not a restriction, but a measure of security. The same goes with Facebook and Google. Many crypto projects turn out to be a scam. they just want to limit this to more people.
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:37:29 AM by trrewqs

Maybe someday this will happen. I saw this news. Sense to guess here I do not see, because you do not know what the twitter administration thinks. When Twitter blocks advertising crypto currency you will learn

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

This is quite true I'm afraid. Many popular companies, including social media platforms are banning crypto currency related adverts. The move forward to ban stems from the recent statements regarding regulations and other legalities surrounding crypto. It's best for these large scale businesses to take the safe route, rather than chance any legal trouble.
    Maybe when these clarity and guidance navigating the legal waters of crypto, these companies may once again approve of crypto advertisement placements.
Not totally a ban on where it do prohibits crypto related adverts but this decision do really acts as a tighter restriction when it comes to crypto currency ads to prevent scam and do secure out possible investors which i do see a good thing which it do lessen potential frauds. For now i still sees some advertisement related to crypto but not as rampant as way before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████