Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:36:51 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN THIS BE TRUE  (Read 440 times)
pakejohn90

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

I don't think twitter leave their customers.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

But reading between the lines , isn't this a restriction ? or a control measure?

these are merely a control measure because of the growing frauds or scams associated with a lot of ICO conducted daily, i believe this is a right move as well as from facebook and google because for the cryptocurrency move forward again and start to rise the credibility should have been placed and the trust must be given as well from the community, there are a lot of people that are still uncertain of cryptocurrency because of those shit punks doing fraudulent projects.

But are the fraud or fake ICOs the main reason why they ban the adverts of cryptocurrency? Do you believe that the main purpose of this is the rise the credibility of ICOs on social media and to get the trust of the community?

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

If this is true, who has Twitter blocked for advertising ICO?
I read that Twitter was going to do it, but so far its managers have not decided definitively
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

I saw something like that.Published a news site.After Google, Twitter forbade ads.But on that day there was news that twitter bitcoin and altcoins were looking hot.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I am also got information about this News regarding that the Google and twitter are going to ban crypto currency related adds but I think Google and twitter not going to miss the incomes for crypto adds if ban the adds they will miss the income for crypto adds.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

I read this post before, but haven't noticed anything changed.
Maybe they just ban paid ads and not the promotional posts.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Prohibited only buying advertising from the platform. Bounty hunters can safely do retweets. I think that with the bans of advertising ICO may increase the budgets of the bounty.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Twitter follow other media giants: facebook and google. I believe it is another regulator plus, twitter don´t want to advertise so many ICO and crypto projects for free.
Or, maybe I am not correct.. But Company just post tweet and not suppose to pay nothing to tweeter?

But anyway, promoting ico´s would be a bit harder.. social media bounty campaign will probably change. I advise to use Steemit more, as crypto-project Steemit must support that.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

These bans are a result of the social media giants being American companies. The line of nonsense about placing the ban due to all of the scammers using the buzz is absolutely ridiculous. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has decided to apply pressure wherever they can in the interest of suppressing the growth and eventual adoption of cryptocurrencies. With google and subsequently youtube following suit on the ban in June of this year ICOs will definitely take a hit without the power of these platforms to disseminate information. How much is yet to be seen after June comes and goes.
Mateox

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

There were some scams and people got scammed. Some measurements are needed, but banning any ads is not good. There are decent and good projects to that are need to get their hi to the world. There are rumors that Google is making their own coin. So is Google going to ban their own ad?
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Twitter to ban cryptocurrency adverts on its platform

https://punchng.com/twitter-to-ban-cryptocurrency-adverts-on-its-platform/amp/

Either facebook june 2018 if im not mistaken .

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

Don't really know but I think you shouldn't worry too much because of these kind of news, there are a lot of news related to cryptocurrency and ICO banning from Google, Facebook,....But I still can see a lot of ads about cryptocurrency and ICO project on Facebook or Google, the most recent ads about ICO I saw is an ads of Bunny token on Youtube. LOL. I think Twitter won't really do it Smiley

infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

This and the facebook ads ban is good for crypto not bad. The reason is most of these "ads" where pure scams creating negative reputation for the whole crypto industry.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

It is already implemented. Facebook, Google and Twitter are all paid a huge amount just to put us all in a worst situation. I know there are scams but they can regulate those ads if they want to and just make it strict.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Absolutely YES, it is their memorandum to banned the advertising for cryptocurrency then we can do nothing about, and in fact its their platform and we are just users. Sad but its true.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

No i dont think what is dangerous. Twitter  bannet paid advertising. But may be bane private case with more repost for little time period and social networtk think it spam.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Twitter is not the first and not the last social network and search portal that has decided to ban paid advertising and ICO. I think all of these advertising limits only reinforce the value of the bounty campaigns.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

Everyone in social media and google are banning cryptocurrencies ICO.
They can do that, so yes it is possible. why? they own the platform.
YET, they are just banning the advertisements and ICO, so they will not be some branch once the ICO is a scam,
they want their hands clean.
But they are still open with such development and project announcements. you can still post and share. but no ICO related.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

This must be implemented so that scam ICO's will never use their platform to advertise their shady activities.

I guess this is now the reason why the price of bitcoin starts to go down again.

Twitter's CEO believes that bitcoin will be the world's single currency in the next 10 years but this ban of crypto ads was predicted by many speculators after facebook and google ban.

I to read about the Tom's prediction on bitcoin and there re shills still sharing crictic about bitcoin and ICO projects. If it is implemented also they may open scam bounty here and make the people to share the fake ICO on the social networks.
Even google looking to make the own blockchain for themselves. These kind of move will give more positive information about cryptos but here people does not positive always sticking with the negative news.
Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

With my account, nothing bad has happened yet. I think in the end, it's just not profitable for a twitter to ban everyone. Because of such steps, the audience can greatly decrease!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: