Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realistic predictions for 2018  (Read 758 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

To be honest, we do not support 3-4 major countries (China, South Korea, America and Russia) and we are under a lot of pressure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

Reallistic prediction if 2017 market is like 2012 market then 2018 market would be like 2013 market and we will see bitcoin at $100k by the end of this year. But if 2017 market is like 2013 market then we will see bitcoin move arround $4500 - $9000 a whole year and we will see the dip at $4500 then we can goes to the moon again at 2021 after halving which can happen in 2020

You prediction is wrong. Have only one thing in mind... know that nothing from past years could happen ever again, simply because markets are not in same condition. So that is why market can't be the same like it was in 2012, 2013 or any other year. Market is constantly changing, prediction what is going to happen next is like predicting on which side a coin will land after tossing. There is chance for either way, but its unpredictable.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.
I completely agree with this sentence, some people who buy bitcoin are from the bull market season the ATH hoping to ride the rocket instead they rode a dumping roller coaster, disappointment comes then cash out to cut the loss.

My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 
Can you show some of your mathematical formulas, how accurate is that computation? I think this is not so realistic prediction calculation though we cannot deny the fact that market is unpredictable it will go for that price range, it's too high to be realistic.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.
Nope not in 3 years plus, current technology and cryptocurrency are still premature to handle that kind of obligation, fiat is still efficient and functional.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.
My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 
I am not certain about the amount of fiat money in circulation around the world but i do like to know how you calculated the price at the end of this year, the said price could be attained without a doubt in the long run , but cannot predict exactly it could happen this year. I am would like to see the total asset valuation to cross over a trillion dollar in a few years .
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

Sorry, but I don't find this realistic at all. Bitcoin price is anything else but mathematical formula.

We will be lucky men if we see a 20K bitcoin again anytime soon this year.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin
is using my account without permission, is a troll

ignoring their lies and links are a scam

I spent a few weeks without entering the forum, and when this user came in I stole the account. I am with messages to the owners of the forum but I have no way to have an answer.

deliver my now liar account
rjdronnie

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

It's hard to predict or estimate any value for BTC or any other altcoins in this chaotic enviroment. There are limitless variables that hinder to foresee.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

This is the really review on what the market will be in future and I just believe that the bullish market especially the major push that may give us the all time high is very close and to keep on buying from those that keeps on dumping they holding and this will serve as a transfer of wealth.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Remember that the thing that makes crypto attractive is the thing that might hurt it the most: lack of a central authority that can be trusted, like a bank.
But, keep your chin up: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and learn from this experience to come out a stronger, more diligent investor.
For instance, investing with solid technologies and team and being skeptic of *every* claim that projects make.
If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Gifts, Rentberry, and even the upcoming Multiversum you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

at the end of this year prediction of bitcoin will reach high prices and all altcoin will also be a great ride. that's my prediction, and perhaps also the expectations of all those who invest.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Bitcoin reaching 46k $? No way. I believe in bitcoin, but sometimes I have to be realistic. I mean it can reach that, but now it is facing many obstacles from media and the governments. And those two have caused a decline of the bitcoin price. And many are going to stand in bitcoin's way. This year is not a good year for all cryptocurrency. I hope the next year will improve many things as bitcoin will go back to normal.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

It's a pretty interesting statement, and well.. we should really have to believe that makes it will be higher or stronger. Attacking or weakening that's certain.. but it doesn't rule out that it will be worse or has no good future, and anyhow this is not over yet, the story is still long and crypto still in its young age.
It will be more acceptable in various governments or not.. its user dependent and the progress of the crypto's developments in a more useful direction and not to the detriment of the state.
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.

A prediction that dollar will significantly crash in 3+ years is a bold statement. I would like to see it, but your prediction is based on what?
Market cap and Bitcoin price that you predicted are realistic to me, but if this dip continues for several months more, every of your prediction will be incorrect.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

In my opinion your predictions are overpriced, bitcoin price to end of this year will be lower than you saying and dollar never die, because older people prefer normal materialist money
stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Mind to share what are the fundamentals for this mathematical formulas used? Cheesy
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

i read this in your posts,, "My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year."
my questions is how did you calculate this predictions ?
with a technical indicator or another charts tool such as fibonacci or elliot waves
thank you

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Can not we predict the actual value of each bitcoin or other altcoins in 2018 at the price? But overall, in the first quarter of 2018, the market has experienced price volatility, and I am certain that the market will rebound and by the end of 2018, the price of coin in the cryptocurrency market. will increase at a level that we can not predict.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

no one can predict the real value of bitcoin and altcoin, it's because more factors can affect value in the market like government regulation, big traders manipulation and most often happens is the panic of newcomers on cryptocurrency so they can sell their digital assets without thinking , and dollar will never end because everyone still needs the real money in his life
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Predictions in 2018 dollars will still strong. It would not replace by any other cryptocurrency but it will become weaker when years pass by. Dollars will easily fade but not suddenly end.
luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

no panic  mode,  we  are  in hibernate  mode

there is not new money  flowing in, forget  moon missions  until  we'll have a  new media coverage.  

The  stagnant  market like this, made of  ''holders''  can  also last  for  years

So be realistic, there is no pump in program

blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

BTC around 40K and ETH around 4K are my predictions for the end of the year. Volatility will be crazy so buckle your seat belts  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: