Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realistic predictions for 2018  (Read 758 times)
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

BTC around 40K and ETH around 4K are my predictions for the end of the year. Volatility will be crazy so buckle your seat belts  Wink

well,  base on what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

BTC around 40K and ETH around 4K are my predictions for the end of the year. Volatility will be crazy so buckle your seat belts  Wink

well,  base on what?

Based on random internet guy feeling.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

your calculations are so funny. But I catched the sense and think the same way. Crypto capitalization is  lower than 1% of all money circulating supply, so we can easily grow in 10-50 times
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

no authority overshadowing its activity, the virtual currency also has no official administrator, no underlying asset underlying the price of virtual currency, as well as highly vulnerable trading values ​​that are vulnerable to a number of risks. That is the reason why my country's government forbids crypto currency. I think the crypto currency developers will make the rules or improvements in their system better. Innovations in crypto currency will always be there.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

You say the dollar will collapse in the future, I think this can not happen. They are one of the most valuable assets. If Crypto replaced the dollar so they are not suitable for some low level users. They will make it difficult for the elderly, blind people ... etc. I think the dollar will never collapse, the digital currency is only an auxiliary for USD. I think so.

You are so wrong. All money not backed by anything will collapse.  Simply because no one will want to bail out any new bank. You will see in next financial crisis.  In 2009 there was no alternative so all happened odl way. Now we have alternative and part of politicians will turn this way and win elections with it.  All fiat currencies we know right now will be soon worth nothing.    If we look for USD they would lose being a global currency anyway in next few years, but this si sad story fro CNY. They were so close.   This are two countries that will fight crypto most. USA and China. In all other countries will go way more smooth.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.

I have seen many predictions and they contradict each other. I'm not surprised, because in the crypto world everything is very changeable. I can't say exactly what kind of forecast I believe the most. But I hope that everything will be fine and the market will go up at the end Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

It is true - we have a full setting for the market to grow strongly - I'll just sit and hold till that happen.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I do not know how much I can believe mathematical formulas, but I hope that the forecast will come true. Thanks for the positive.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 01:27:18 PM by Marcsymon

I do not know how much I can believe mathematical formulas, but I hope that the forecast will come true. Thanks for the positive.

Yes we can't really predict exactly what the reality to happened. But I think 2018 has full of promising theory that the market will turn into green and this will have great probability that it will get much even better than last 2017 months. Let's be positive and have great faith with it.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

this year will be the year for cryptocurrency to recover its price and it might be the year for some projects to create their own ATH.
for example Phore project.
this year they're successfully integrated in their system and became the first Pure PoS project that used Segwit.
but for Bitcoin itself,at most it will only around $10.000~ more or less.
it's very unlikely to create another ATH because we need to increase the demand and new investor.
so it can be distributed widely and helps us spread it to the rest of the world.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I also have the same idea as you, I think Bitcoin will be around 40k USD and ETC around 3k USD. My prediction is based on the crypto market data and my own research. I think most people here will laungh at your prediction right now but they will change when the price reach 20k again.

wangli370404

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Governments will never allow such a situation! Fiat money is the foundation of a stable country, and they will do everything they can to prevent it.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Yes we can't really predict exactly what the reality to happened. But I think 2018 has full of promising theory that the market will turn into green and this will have great probability that it will get much even better than last 2017 months. Let's be positive and have great faith with it.
Right now the sign has all started and we have reached to a much better level. Almost all coins get a positive stigma and we are on an improved path of crypto development. The main reason being rational is that nowadays more and more people are getting to know cryptocurrencies. Because when more and more demand factors will be higher the price of a cryptocurrencies.

This is not the only reason, because there are still many factors that support and one of them is there are some countries and institutions that have started receiving cryptocurrency in their financial system.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

I think Right now the good signs have started and we have reached a much better level. This year will be the year for e-money thriving, Be positive and have great faith with it, and I hope that the forecast will come true.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Now that the market is hard to predict, we can not predict the exact direction of the Crypto market. So please try to update your knowledge to support your business analysis. So you have a chance to win the next time.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

one thing is for sure from here on bitcoin price will move up as many big whales have invested in bitcoin and from time to time they make predictions that bitcoin will be over 50K or 1 million to create FOMO and people starts to invest more and more ...so yea the rich get richer
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.
Forecasting your 2018 future is completely inaccurate. the dollar will never collapse. This Crypto market is heavily dependent on the dollar. And all future market forecasts are relative. There is no analyst who can assert that he correctly predicts through a chart
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

You are almost predicted nearly what experts predicted for this year and your mathematical calculations is good as well. Appreciate your effort in calculating theoretically rather than just predicting what could be the price for 2018. Most of the experts in crypto currency market have predicted that Bitcoin would touch $60000 this year and the current trend also supports the same.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

I personally don't think so,Its very hard to say for me..it may not be 5 trillion,but I hope it will be 1-2..what about significant Legal Barriers,When governments disagree at such a basic level ,it is usually because they possess only pieces of the overall picture,Even if we want to talk about  legal grounds,They don't have it to ban cryptos because they don't have legal basis and relevant legislative grounds,I'm talking about legally developed governments,they don't have  because here is the will of the people and their rights/possibilities to ''play'' with  their own property as they want and as they need.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

Governments banning bitcoin is the main problem for bitcoin in 2018 or else bitcoin market itself would have reached 500 billion dollars so regulations are affecting the growth
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: