Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin next move down  (Read 102 times)
illcrx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Hey guys I have a video about Bitcoin and it's next major move, please check it out and tell me what you think and WHY you think I'm wrong or right.

https://youtu.be/VC-xKSYBlHo
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

Hey guys I have a video about Bitcoin and it's next major move, please check it out and tell me what you think and WHY you think I'm wrong or right.

According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are in a very strong downward trend, so after the G20 meeting has pushed up the price of bitcoin for some time, now it is showing signs of slowing down. and is still slightly down. Therefore, I think bitcoin prices will continue to decrease in the coming days if there are no positive signs. I analyze the bitcoin price will be able to touch the 7k2 or 7k3 $ before turning up.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

From my observations I think we'll be in a downtrend for at least the next month because confidence in crypto at an all time low for the past year plus.  I think that the recent bull traps that caught many people off guard are giving people a sense of no recovery which could make more people sell.  With that being said i think we are way over sold and its only a matter of time until we start recovering.  furthermore, the next recovery (if it happens) should bring us to new highs by the end of 2018.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

Fud are spreaded all over the market and new investors are just worried about another dip but they will be the one who will buy again at above $10k when FOMO kicks in.
I will continue to buy till $10k regardless of price move in short term because within a year I know I will double my investment.
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

I think if stocks tank it might strengthen the foothold of the crypto-world. Look at precious metals. There's been a spike of interest in them. I am hoping btc and co gets that love soon.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

As far as my technical analysis is concerned, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so if you join the trade at the present time it will be extremely dangerous and the risk will be high. In order to minimize risk when trading at this moment, I think you need to have a specific trading plan before investing in any project to handle any situation.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

My goodness I sold my btc because of this post lols.  Anyway I'll rebuy BTC again on its rebounce. Instead of getting bored with holding.  I swing trade so I could get more BTC on pullback.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

From my observations I think we'll be in a downtrend for at least the next month because confidence in crypto at an all time low for the past year plus.  I think that the recent bull traps that caught many people off guard are giving people a sense of no recovery which could make more people sell.  With that being said i think we are way over sold and its only a matter of time until we start recovering.  furthermore, the next recovery (if it happens) should bring us to new highs by the end of 2018.

The volume has been depressing, and I do think we are heading for a harsh downward magnet pull with the death cross.  Its sad to think about the prospect of a yearlong bear trend but its seeming more and more likely all the time.  I'm in the process living as cheap as I can and accumulating however I can for when it all turns around... but daily I become more and more bearish.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

My goodness I sold my btc because of this post lols.  Anyway I'll rebuy BTC again on its rebounce. Instead of getting bored with holding.  I swing trade so I could get more BTC on pullback.

Hahaha  well the vedio presentation are good and its look like the downtrend will continue in a couple of weeks according to bitcoin chart the possible touchdown are below $6k then it will pump up again a little possible $9k to $10 in the next month.
If the downtrend will continue and reach $5k - $1k meaning its a big crash for bitcoin will you continue to hold? This gonna be a big problem for bitcoin if this situation happen.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

You can see that after the G20 summit has helped the price of bitcoin rebounded but only a few days, the price of bitcoin has gone down dramatically. Bitcoin's price is currently at $ 7700 and continues to fall sharply in the coming days. This is the right time for you to buy bitcoin at the best price.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

I think if stocks tank it might strengthen the foothold of the crypto-world. Look at precious metals. There's been a spike of interest in them. I am hoping btc and co gets that love soon.

There is no direct link between stock markets, metals and cryptos. Yes, if the stock market falls down then metals may go up because investors move their funds to more safer places like gold and silver but that doesn't mean that those traders move their funds to bitcoins. Because bitcoins are still not gained so much popularity in general and many people worried that if governments start regulating them then its prices may still go down.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

My goodness I sold my btc because of this post lols.  Anyway I'll rebuy BTC again on its rebounce. Instead of getting bored with holding.  I swing trade so I could get more BTC on pullback.

Hahaha  well the vedio presentation are good and its look like the downtrend will continue in a couple of weeks according to bitcoin chart the possible touchdown are below $6k then it will pump up again a little possible $9k to $10 in the next month.
If the downtrend will continue and reach $5k - $1k meaning its a big crash for bitcoin will you continue to hold? This gonna be a big problem for bitcoin if this situation happen.

very good prediction video, maybe yes or not happen down $4k . we will know in the next month, how deep price downtrend bottom and get uptrend again ? i hope bitcoin can up again make people happy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: