Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34572 times)
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

I like that the user will be able to invest in the channel and get a part of the channel's profit in the future.This is a brilliant solution because many bloggers do not have enough money to buy equipment, for example.
Now Veracity is leading the ICO where we can get tokens at low prices.I'm afraid to imagine how much tokens it would cost if Veracity took the place of YouTube.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

I like that the user will be able to invest in the channel and get a part of the channel's profit in the future.This is a brilliant solution because many bloggers do not have enough money to buy equipment, for example.
Now Veracity is leading the ICO where we can get tokens at low prices.I'm afraid to imagine how much tokens it would cost if Veracity took the place of YouTube.
This is actually a good option for bloggers. I think that such an option would be a good solution for different categories of consumers. But it will take some time. I hope that the team will gather enough investment.
johannmy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

How can it be useful for me?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

For the investor, the application can bring a good profit after expanding the custom scope. There are advantages for the Viewer, who talk about getting pay for views, just as soon there will be different activities to attract new users in the form of bonuses from the platform.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Interesting solution for working with video content. But as, first and foremost, you can attract to himself a large flow of all categories of participants? What kind of marketing program created by your team in the first phase of the platform?
Some of the information is described in the white paper. Quite a lot of events aimed at attracting new participants. I think this program will constantly evolve to the product launch. Now we are talking about the incentives on the platform, designed for the community and the economy.
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator added Verasity (VRA) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/verasity
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Users of the Verasity Platform are able to earn VERA by engaging with the platform, primarily by watching videos.
Verasity will provide additional promotional methods for users to earn VERA to facilitate growth in the ecosystem and economy.

Five ways given in the description.
1. Sign up reward
2. Share
3. Referral
4. Watch ads
5. Daily Bonus
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

I saw on a platform different opportunities for many categories of participants. I think that this set of features so far no one has offered,  this is a valuable offer in the market blockchain.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

"Verasity will fundamentally change the existing dynamic of how content is valued to be driven directly by consumer engagement."
I think that such a proposal would the ICO market interesting. Very hot topic will be resolved with the help of your development. I like it. I wish you success. Wanted to clarify about the value tokens throughout the period sales?

This information is from an official source.

Provisions of Sale
• Minimum purchase is 10,000 VERA per buyer
• VERA token price to increase 1% every 24 hours
• Tokens are distributed two weeks after close of sale
• Whitelist/KYC registration process obligatory to receive tokens
• No Sales to Investors from: Cayman Islands, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen
• Only accredited investors may participate from USA
• All unsold tokens at end of public sale are burnt
• To participate, all buyers must agree to full token sale terms - http://www.verasity.io/legal
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

"Verasity will fundamentally change the existing dynamic of how content is valued to be driven directly by consumer engagement."
I think that such a proposal would the ICO market interesting. Very hot topic will be resolved with the help of your development. I like it. I wish you success. Wanted to clarify about the value tokens throughout the period sales?

Provisions of Sale
• To participate, all buyers must agree to full token sale terms - http://www.verasity.io/legal
Everything is very clear. I am sure that during the ICO investors can find their perfect time to buy. The project itself is already developing, regardless of the progress of the ICO, we will be able to get productive work, but not so fast.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

Provisions of Sale

yes right, and I see ICO Verasity running very well, softcap "400,000,000 VRA" has been achieved, even now the sale of VRA token has reached 1.257.975.356 VRA, with a long duration of time I think hardcap can be achieved.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

I saw on a platform different opportunities for many categories of participants. I think that this set of features so far no one has offered,  this is a valuable offer in the market blockchain.
Digital technology now taken an active position against development in all areas of application. Draft Verasity directs more money in community, ecosystem and economy, instead of giving them to resellers, thus contributing to the development of the industry as a whole.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I have not exactly understood the terms of your sale ico. For the duration of the sale, the token price increases every 24 hours by 1%? Does it last until July 11th?

That's right, unless all of the tokens sell out before that date. The idea is that we're rewarding the people who joined the Verasity community earliest to say thank you for being there from the start.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

I would like to see the alpha version of the project. When will the testing of the project be available? I hope tokens grow very quickly in price.

We'll be rolling out the beta towards the end of the year.
Before the release of the beta version of the project, who will be able to participate in testing? Is it possible to get temporary access to members who are not affiliated with your team?

We're still to finalise that but we'll have more information about alpha/beta in the coming months.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

I think that the value of video clips in your system can be higher than those of such projects, because the community of viewers decides what is better. This is a fair offer for bloggers.

That's right, on Verasity the community will be the ones determining how much content is worth rather than advertisers.

PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

That part of the development, which already have now, someone tested from the realm of video content and bloggers? Perhaps their score would favor in order further to achieve the maximum result.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

I'm here interesting bloggers will be able to earn more than on YouTube or not? It can be understood in some way
Well, I read that the project will have an improved targeting system and therefore advertisers will be able to get more customers with 1000 video views and the blogger will earn more.

I think when the project becomes popular and it will have a lot of advertisers, then the earnings will be much more than on YouTube.

Vloggers will be able to choose from donations, switch on pay per view or paid monthly subscriptions. Viewers are the ones who will get paid by advertisers for their attention if they switch them on.
Interesting solution for working with video content. But as, first and foremost, you can attract to himself a large flow of all categories of participants? What kind of marketing program created by your team in the first phase of the platform?

Thank you. You're right though it's going to be incredibly important to attract new content creators and viewers. I'd recommend you take a look at pages 47 and 47 in our whitepaper as that has our top-line Building Community and Go To Market section. https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf

angrygerl

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

You are trying to create quite sophisticated infrastructure. What blocks is your ecosystem? Is there a separate design that in the future you'll be tethering to work to improve the quality of our work Verasity ?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I'm here interesting bloggers will be able to earn more than on YouTube or not? It can be understood in some way
Well, I read that the project will have an improved targeting system and therefore advertisers will be able to get more customers with 1000 video views and the blogger will earn more.

I think when the project becomes popular and it will have a lot of advertisers, then the earnings will be much more than on YouTube.

Vloggers will be able to choose from donations, switch on pay per view or paid monthly subscriptions. Viewers are the ones who will get paid by advertisers for their attention if they switch them on.

Thank you. You're right though it's going to be incredibly important to attract new content creators and viewers. I'd recommend you take a look at pages 47 and 47 in our whitepaper as that has our top-line Building Community and Go To Market section. https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf
I'm glad that your program support to attract Content creators to participate both in the final stages of testing and launch of the product. This clearly would enhance your reputation as an independent project. Application of blockchain technology to permanently enhance your status.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

You are trying to create quite sophisticated infrastructure. What blocks is your ecosystem? Is there a separate design that in the future you'll be tethering to work to improve the quality of our work Verasity ?

Hi there, could you rephrase that please? I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: