Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34569 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

The blockchain powered video sharing economy
Verasity is a next-gen video sharing platform. Viewers directly support their favourite creators and publishers on the blockchain with VERA cryptocurrency.
I think that Verasity will interest the creators right after the launch, and followers of favorite blogs would follow them. All the innovations in this project allow users to work comfortably and watch.
With verasity we can easily explore and utilize the new trends of video sharing, views and easily ensure adaptability of popularity as our choice.
I agree with you mate, verasity make the video sharing and blogger easier than ever! I hope they can pay us if we are a content creator just like in Youtube with the monetizing.

There are already a lot of video sharing that is also easy to use. And the team will surely take sometime to think how they will overcome about the competition in the crypto market. Furthermore, there are also a lot of video sharing that is free of services and the challenge is how do the team faced that kind of concern.
Having this competition will enhance their idea to become more different from the other platform like this one. They can make this as advantage to be more unique too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

on your site I did not find information about the bonuses that will be during the pre-sale and sale of the tokens. will they at all?
The value of the token is increased by 1% every day. I think the sooner you make a purchase, the more bonuses you'll have. The very first participants received the maximum benefit from the investment.

thanks for the answer) I think this is a very interesting and correct approach to determining the price for a token
The final value of Verasity token is depend on market they listing, even they have increasing by 1% every day, but they still need building reputation for gain more people pay attention to here.

I think the dev is referring to the current token price and not the listing price concern. As I understand Verasity will reduce percentage of bonuses as time passes by? Am I right? Anyway, I just hope more and more people will understand this project and will support it all the way.
Veracity is a cryptpgraphically secured digital utility token which willl be created and used with in the verasity sharing ecosystem and economy also vera will proceed as it promised in the white papers but it will not bring new stratagies.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

Verasity is a next-gen video sharing platform. Viewers directly support their favourite creators and publishers on the blockchain with VERA cryptocurrency.
I think that Verasity will interest the creators right after the launch, and followers of favorite blogs would follow them. All the innovations in this project allow users to work comfortably and watch.
With verasity we can easily explore and utilize the new trends of video sharing, views and easily ensure adaptability of popularity as our choice.
I agree with you mate, verasity make the video sharing and blogger easier than ever! I hope they can pay us if we are a content creator just like in Youtube with the monetizing.

There are already a lot of video sharing that is also easy to use. And the team will surely take sometime to think how they will overcome about the competition in the crypto market. Furthermore, there are also a lot of video sharing that is free of services and the challenge is how do the team faced that kind of concern.
Having this competition will enhance their idea to become more different from the other platform like this one. They can make this as advantage to be more unique too.

As i know this contest will be also paid in tokens from verasity right? Do you have any link for the contest. I would like to try and join if its possible. This is like youtube right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

As i know this contest will be also paid in tokens from verasity right? Do you have any link for the contest. I would like to try and join if its possible. This is like youtube right?

A new contest conducted by the Verasity team. So the team members that is working behind the Veracity has come up to a new strategy on how they will gain the attention of the people here in the crypto currency community. And now a contest which a more people now is excited and willingly to participates. I am really looking forward for this project to attain its success and come to reality as the next generation video sharing platform.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

Verasity is a very usefull project. Like facebook this can be used to share important live updates about current issues of oir communjty like live feeds.
As in this platform the cryptocurrency will only be welcomed, it can bypass eminent facebook on this orientation and soon it will lose a part of the attendance.

I think it's so early and too far, for now, to think that this project will buy pass facebook, As we know Facebook features have it all right? Facebook has already established billions of members not to mentions Millions of active client and members!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Verasity

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

Verasity is a very usefull project. Like facebook this can be used to share important live updates about current issues of oir communjty like live feeds.
As in this platform the cryptocurrency will only be welcomed, it can bypass eminent facebook on this orientation and soon it will lose a part of the attendance.

I think it's so early and too far, for now, to think that this project will buy pass facebook, As we know Facebook features have it all right? Facebook has already established billions of members not to mentions Millions of active client and members!
Don`t compare this project or even think that it may surpass some of the giants it will never happen and it will never be, first off there is still youtube and under it is vimeo and dailymotion just to mention a few, this platforms have viewers worldwide kids even knows about it.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

on your site I did not find information about the bonuses that will be during the pre-sale and sale of the tokens. will they at all?
The value of the token is increased by 1% every day. I think the sooner you make a purchase, the more bonuses you'll have. The very first participants received the maximum benefit from the investment.

thanks for the answer) I think this is a very interesting and correct approach to determining the price for a token
Each of the participants in the sale of ICO will be able to choose the most suitable investment time, and the first followers of the project will receive the most favorable conditions. I think that's fair.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

Nice features but all things that you mentioned depend on having lots of active users and creators. What's you plan to bring creators to your platform, on youtube, their content have chance to be watch by million of people.
Through Velacity if we could easily reach out to millions of people that could be an easy way to brand our products and that will easily lead to a huge business as the process helps better in digital world.

It's not easy at all to reach millions of uers, there are money video sharing platforms in market and only few people that use them, most people prefer youtube, and if you put your content on those small website, the next day you find your content on youtube.
Verasity will be able to provide copyright protection. First of all, this will involve the community. In the event of a critical need, the team will develop protection measures and this would be the established rules.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

DADI integrated Veraplayer ™ Verasity ™ into its network. This will reduce the operating costs of Verasity. I think that this partnership is the next, very important step to achieve the company's goal.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

DADI integrated Veraplayer ™ Verasity ™ into its network. This will reduce the operating costs of Verasity. I think that this partnership is the next, very important step to achieve the company's goal.
This is a very good partnership. The DADI platform has a good principle - fair access to technology and support for sustainable and inclusive democracies. This is very consistent with the Verasity strategy.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

This is a very good partnership. The DADI platform has a good principle - fair access to technology and support for sustainable and inclusive democracies. This is very consistent with the Verasity strategy.
If the operating cost of verasity will be reduced by a certain percentage, then this is a good news for thier subscribers because surely they will also pay a smaller amount for thier services.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

The hard cap looks quite realistic and I'm sure that they can achieve it without much difficulty, not to mention the soft cap.
I agree with you, a hard cap can really be collected. To date, more than 30% of tokens have been sold from the amount claimed. But there is still plenty of time to get to the hard cap.
In general, I agree, but I think that they need to collect as much money as possible, because the more the better.
Diemhb1994

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

The mass adoption of AdBlock technology demonstrates the viewers frustration with the current model. Creators and publishers with strong,
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:54:42 AM

The hard cap looks quite realistic and I'm sure that they can achieve it without much difficulty, not to mention the soft cap.
I agree with you, a hard cap can really be collected. To date, more than 30% of tokens have been sold from the amount claimed. But there is still plenty of time to get to the hard cap.
In general, I agree, but I think that they need to collect as much money as possible, because the more the better.
Yes, they need to collect as much money as possible as the cost for developing and caring the platform is not cheap to be threaten.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

If the operating cost of verasity will be reduced by a certain percentage, then this is a good news for thier subscribers because surely they will also pay a smaller amount for thier services.
Of course, it is a good news since the DADI project has integrated this platform into their network. I'm really sure this project gonna blow up once they released their platform publicly.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

Exactly. This could help for the Verasity project to be liked by the people who loves to watch quality videos. And I guess by having partnership of Dadi platform, this will give enough reason why the project needs to be invested by all crypto investors because they can surely gained enough profits since the payments are much less compare to the others.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Yes, they need to collect as much money as possible as the cost for developing and caring the platform is not cheap to be threaten.
I believe reaching the hard cap is already possible and probably collect more money, so I think that there is nothing to worry and put trust to the developers. 

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

I believe reaching the hard cap is already possible and probably collect more money, so I think that there is nothing to worry and put trust to the developers. 
I think you are right, all the heights that are planned for the development team will soon be achieved. On the account of trust, I do not yet know, and I can not impose my opinion.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

It's been sometime since the project has gotten larger but the teams support seems to be diminished by that.
A prpject must need team support & effort.it seems that they just only got big but forget about their support to be active in the project as investors always wanted that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: