Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Nomads  (Read 94 times)
TheCryptoNomad (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

Travelling the world by only using Cryptocurrency.

Everyone I meet on the and way everyone and who is interested in this Project is free to support it with a Like, a Share, a Comment or a Donation.

This is a Non-Profit and Non-Commercial Project
It is held alive by its Supporters, Fans and Like-minded Individuals who support this vision.
Thank you for showing interest in this Project.
I'm trying to create an educational channel to present cryptocurrency as it is without hypes, FUD etc.
I will let everybody join on my virtual tour around the world to concentrate on the practical
real use case scenarios which are possible today.
I will demonstrate them on social media and youtube etc.
and of course I cant do that on my own so I want to present it as is.i declined already a couple of sponsors who wanted
that I promote their ICO´s but that's not the direction I want to go.
I want to educate for free .give knowledge and receive, so constant feedback loop.
I anybody wants to support me so I can travel more abroad and you really enjoy this project you can find my donation addresses on my website.
that's all I take. Tips, basic simple Tips.
We have a great knowledge gap and confusion at the moment.and we need to solve this somehow otherwise the mass
will not treat new development like they should be treated, so the attention has to move from capitalistic thoughts to
real value content so everybody has a greater understanding of the material because let's face it,
sooner or later we all have to interact  with this and without knowledge, there are some left out,
 and hopefully, we can minimize the leftovers by reaching out to them with quality content.no more
no less. I hope I can find some individuals who can help me with this project.
I have 3 videos online as I started 3 months ago and I'm still at the beginning.
But this trip is set up for a couple of years so
I have time and hopefully the right people who can help me with that idea to make it to something enjoyable for nearly everybody.
The G20 currently bought us time and we saw a lot of acceptance or let's say tolerance,
so let's use this time properly and make something out of it.
I hope this wasn't too much and to utopic but I will do the trip anyway and post my content.
But I want to make this the right way and not confuse everybody more
then they are already at such a density of information and miss information.
Thank you for reading so far I hope to find likeminded individuals or groups who can really help or
at least give me feedback so I can improve time by time to make this right.

Power to the people!
And thanks to all the communities and members, without your knowledge I wouldn't be here.
Your Crypto Nomad
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: