Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!!! SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 229 times)
BithiumCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Dear Bithium Coin (BTH) Community,

Hello members of the bithiumcoin community, there is a new website called Bitheum the link is Bitheum.io

The website is a scam site and copy the same concept of Bithium Coin.
They have no where to go because they are team of copycat and the name of the team and pictures on the site are all fakes.
Avoid it and ignore it. Don't allow the scam fake team to convince and confuse you.
Only our official website is https://bithium.org

WE HAVE CLOSED OUR DEAL WITH ICO BENCH: ICO Bench is a disgrace to all ico rating sites, we have already submitted our contract and details to the listing yet they received huge money from the fake site and listed them, look at the fake site very well, you will notice that they are copycat, they are well copy developers and fake identities to deceive numerous people. Please don't invest your money into fake coin and from the look, you must see the difference.

FAKE SCAM IS BITHEUM.

REAL COIN IS BITHIUM COIN.

FOLLOW OUR THREAD BELOW, VERY SOON, WE WILL MAKE OUR THREAD RECEIVE MORE CROWDS IN A LEGIT WAY NOT IN A BIAS WAY OF BRIBING MARKETERS TO TAP PEOPLE'S MONEY.

[ANN] THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173814.msg32849060
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

WE HAVE CLOSED OUR DEAL WITH ICO BENCH: ICO Bench is a disgrace to all ico rating sites, we have already submitted our contract and details to the listing yet they received huge money from the fake site and listed them, look at the fake site very well, you will notice that they are copycat, they are well copy developers and fake identities to deceive numerous people. Please don't invest your money into fake coin and from the look, you must see the difference.
[/quote]

It's seriously accusations you have there dev,because as we all know,ico bench is a big company and well known among crypto community.
But,if that's true,thats will be huge impacts for that platforms,because in crypto we expect honesty from platform who give us information about ICO
BithiumCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

It's seriously accusations you have there dev,because as we all know,ico bench is a big company and well known among crypto community.
But,if that's true,thats will be huge impacts for that platforms,because in crypto we expect honesty from platform who give us information about ICO
[/quote]

I HAVE A 100% CONFIDENCE THAT THE COPYCAT SITE IS TOTALLY SCAM, LOOKING AT IT VERY WELL, THEY ARE AFTER PEOPLE'S MONEY FROM WHAT THEY ARE DESIGN. IF POSSIBLE, I WANT THE MODERATOR AND EVERYONE START MONITORING BITHIUM COIN, BEFORE WE MAKE A SALE OF THIRD ROUND FINISHED ACCORDING TO OUR ROAD MAP, WALLET AND EXPLORER IS GOING TO BE READY.

YOU SAID HOW YOU WANT TO KNOW? JUST ALLOW THEM TO SELL FINISH AND SEE HOW THEY WILL EVACUATE FROM THE NET. EVEN IF THEY WANT TO COPYCAT OUR WORK, IT SHOULDN'T BE THE NAME LIKE BITHIUM AND OUR ABBR BTH, THEY REMOVE LETTER I AND PUT LETTER E MAKE BITHEUM. WHAT A FISHING METHOD IS THAT? I HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGH ABOUT THEM THAT THEY ARE APPEAR TO DESTROY OUR PROJECT BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

Whoaa,hold on there mate,don't use too many caps lock at your reply.
If you telling the truth community will backed you up I believe.
BithiumCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

Whoaa,hold on there mate,don't use too many caps lock at your reply.
If you telling the truth community will backed you up I believe.

Sure, right now Omjhon, i want you to start your our personal investigation on it, some are posting on other social media now about how they lost to this scam, imagine what is happening, without completing the ico, these squad of scammers run away with peoples money. From the onset, i said it that they are nothing but to scam innocent people. Please confirm my allegation towards them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: