Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Map  (Read 128 times)
Painforge (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8sYOXtn.png
Roadmaps are all about the future. Investments in digital assets shouldn’t just be limited to when the tokens generated or hit exchanges, but a little more concern about what happens a year or even 5 years after the success of the crowdsale.

It is all about the details of a blockchain project that gives us a clear idea of its progress and what will be the measurable milestones to be recorded as successes during the development process.

Without a clear roadmap, an ICO has no vision and direction, and should not be trusted. It would be like a person heading nowhere.

Here at Cubaaz, we’re keenly aware of the need to keep everyone apprised of what we’re doing and planning; not just our development progress, but also our plans for the project and community.

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

You are right)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

Without a clear roadmap, an ICO has no vision and direction, and should not be trusted. It would be like a person heading nowhere.

Well, I quite agree with you. I think not only a roadmap that we must focus on.
There are a lot of aspects, such as the team behind the project. Because I see a lot of scam ICO using fake Linkdln account to make their ICO legit.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

Thanks for this amazing eye opener captain obvious.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

Sometimes people are lazy to see and read the road map, but this is one of the most important considerations in choosing ico. I agree with op, without a clear roadmap we will not know where the project will go.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

Yes, it is important, you can not argue with this, but it can not be an indicator of the success of the project! There are many points in the process of drafting and this is just one that should also be present.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

Even with a clear road map,the project may have problems,the road map does not mean the key to success,it seems to hint that the project will try to be of high quality, but it all depends on the people leading this project.
Painforge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OD2yVeR.png

Tokenholders benefits

We have come a long way and we are focused on offering the best benefits to the CC tokenholders, so that they enjoy the best possibilities of tourism in the market.

By acquiring the CC Tokens, the owners have the guarantee and total control of their Cubaaz currencies, which are stored in their own wallet and remain untouchable for any government or bank in the world.

In addition, CC tokenholders will be able to convert Cubaaz currencies to the best exchange rate in the market and enjoy incredibly low transaction costs, with the security and opportunity of individual financial freedom that can only offer a platform as complete as Cubaaz.

Invest Now
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

It would have been better if you created a thread about your project, you could have introduced your project with all the details in the announcement section, your topic is about roadmap but infact you are just promoting your project here.

Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

Even with a clear road map,the project may have problems,the road map does not mean the key to success,it seems to hint that the project will try to be of high quality, but it all depends on the people leading this project.
I think a successful project depends on a combination of these factors) need to Road Map was well written and the team was strong.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Of course it is very important to all of the investors,traders too because in roadmap you can tell yourself if the coin is going to be a short or long term investments,developers should follow the roadmap if not that makes it a red flag because good roadmaps does need good developers so that the development wont stop !

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Okay I agree with your opinion that we should really see the potential of the coins we have in accordance with the roadmap that runs, but if the tokens we hold are worth to sell why not sell them at that time even though only a part of them roadmap run, my roadmap acknowledging it is important to look at the progress that exists but not all projects go smoothly with the roadmap is still a powerful analysis we have to do.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Roadmap is certainly a good guide in making investment decisions about a certain project.
But it does not have to stop there. A clear roadmap with no team or a weak team to implement the plans, is useless.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

It is one of the most important items when analyzing an ICO, and whether it succeeds in the future or not, it also helps us to orientate ourselves when we are investing, it tells us that if it is a project that has already been carried out or is going to be done, which gives us more security at the time of investing for it must be very well done and be concise, clear and direct.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

You are right that without a plan or a roadmap you cannot bring your vision into reality. We need to have a proper guidance on what to accomplish and where to focus the energy.

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

In fact the script of a project has a significant part of importance in the development of a work because if the currency is meeting the established deadlines it means that it is working and this causes the currency to earn its value.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Yeah....roadmap is very important and it does reflect on how well a product will perforn in the market if milestones are met from time to time
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

One thing about roadmaps is that they are notoriously difficult to deliver on time. This makes it hard to separate the real projects from the scam ones making excuses for failing to deliver. I agree though on the importance of having a roadmap so we can see what the future holds and if it's worth investing in

Painforge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Nc5XGJT.jpg

Buying token with a Credit Card

Purchasing Cubaaz Coin tokens has been made easier with the introduction of our credit card purchase. It's a one-time payment free from stress and can be done from the comfort of your home or office.

However, a lot of investors are skeptical about using this method simply because they are scared that their credit card information might be stolen through phishing.

Nevertheless, it must interest you to know that when you buy CC tokens, your safety is guaranteed. All connections are carried out on secure servers which are highly protected by dedicated and trusted developers and programmers who would make sure your credit card details are safe.

Do not allow fear of the unknown hold you back from grabbing this opportunity. Purchase your tokens today, and together we will change the world of travel and tourism. Visit Cubaaz.io.

Invest Now
Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Providing your future investors with a detailed roadmap and keeping to it are two different stories. After ico most teams fall behind their great roadmaps. So it doesn’t mean much for me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: