Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iam looking to buy just 0.11btc  (Read 582 times)
gjm (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:03:37 PM

Does anyone have 0.11 they can sell me, if uk I can bank transfer or can paypal gift if international.

Please please can someone help, I am having trouble finding anyway who will sell just 0.11
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:39:58 PM

For bank transfer you can use https://www.bitcoin.de/en/r/2fqg36 referal link. The site is www.bitcoin.de, but if you decide to use this option pls use my referal link Smiley
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:31:15 PM

Is your paypal verified, how many $$$ transactions have you done,w hat type of paypal membership is it?
Which country?
PM me, I might be able to sell bitcoins to you via paypal, but you're new, so you can easily scam...
gjm (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:00:03 PM

Thank you all, I bought 0.11 btc from a member on this forum and transaction went through nicely.

As a note my PayPal is verified and in the uk and have had 100's of transactions.

Yes I am new but I am not a scammer!

Thank you to the people who pmd me with kind offers, I may be looking to buy more very soon.  Smiley
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:10:30 PM

Thank you all, I bought 0.11 btc from a member on this forum and transaction went through nicely.

As a note my PayPal is verified and in the uk and have had 100's of transactions.

Thank you to the people who pmd me with kind offers, I may be looking to buy more very soon.  Smiley

Sure, I may be able to sell you some, PM me when you need it, I'll see if I have any left Smiley
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 11:16:50 AM

Thank you to the people who pmd me with kind offers, I may be looking to buy more very soon.  Smiley

Good that your trade went well.
We need more buyers/sellers that have high integrity and trust.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: